Sheikh Mohammed's Children 5: April 2008-November 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i tried to join. said all new memberships have been disabled by administration. wonder what that means. they must have gotten a bad batch of members the last time around and admin. is trying to clean house or something.

Majid Bin Mohammed chairs Dubai Culture meeting

May 28, 2009 - 09:09

WAM DUBAI, May 28th, 2009: Dubai Culture and Arts Authority (Dubai Culture) today held a meeting chaired by Chairman HH Sheikh Majid bin Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum... - Article

...sh-rashid.net is Sheikh Rashid Bin Mohammed's personal website. Sh-rashid.net/vb is not his, it's just one of those sycophantic fan sites. It is Sheikh Rashid's personal site that has been suspended. Invariably, in almost every case the reason for a site being "suspended" is a failure to pay the webmaster or the hosting service...:whistling:

Or maybe Sheikh Rashid didn't want to have this website anymore....

Or maybe Sheikh Rashid didn't want to have this website anymore....

Hmmm... well, by all accounts known; a seemingly, imature, grossly irresponsible, not very bright 28 year old ego maniac who likes to have millions and millions of self adulating pictures taken & put on display, of himself playing football... doesn't want to have his own website anymore? Is this in anyway a credible explanation as opposed to the more realistic, probable and almost certainly true one?

Last edited:
... who likes to have millions and millions of self adulating pictures taken & put on display, of himself playing football... doesn't want to have his own website anymore?
Not to worry, there's always Yousif Al-Mulla's Flickr pages. At last count there were 586 Rashid-playing-soccer pics. :D

well, we have proof that Rashid can tend to skip a bill from time to time. Marlon Aronstam ring any bells :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

Sheikha 1/1991
engaged to HRH Sheikh Nasser bin Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa of Bahrain, b 1987
Maryam 12/1991
hey this info its wrong...Sheikha's birthday is on december the 2oth, not January.
Maryam is the one that was born on January the 11th

Last edited by a moderator:
hey this info its wrong...Sheikha's birthday is on december the 2oth, not January.
Maryam is the one that was born on January the 11th
The information in the table has been built up over time from various members and sources and is always subject to revision.
Can anyone else confirm that Sheikha Sheikha was born on 20 December 1991 and Sheikha Maryam 11 January 1991?

I'd prefer to have some confirmation or a source before I amend the table as I know that one internet site has wrong information and others have copied what we have here.

The information in the table has been built up over time from various members and sources and is always subject to revision.
Can anyone else confirm that Sheikha Sheikha was born on 20 December 1991 and Sheikha Maryam 11 January 1991?

I'd prefer to have some confirmation or a source before I amend the table as I know that one internet site has wrong information and others have copied what we have here.

yes it is ryt!! shaikha maryam is 11 january and sheikha sheikha is december!! however i believe they were born in 1992!!

im nt sure about the year but the datesr absolutley correct!!

:previous:
Thanks. :flowers:
I've corrected the dates except for the year 1991. I'll need some confirmation before I can change the year.

Hmmm... well, by all accounts known; a seemingly, imature, grossly irresponsible, not very bright 28 year old ego maniac who likes to have millions and millions of self adulating pictures taken & put on display, of himself playing football... doesn't want to have his own website anymore? Is this in anyway a credible explanation as opposed to the more realistic, probable and almost certainly true one?

Sheikh Rahid can pay for whatever he wants, if he doesn't has the website anymore is for some reason,
plus his pictures are great and he doesn't need to do anything to be bright because he is such a delight.:ROFLMAO:

Sheikh Rahid can pay for whatever he wants, if he doesn't has the website anymore is for some reason,
plus his pictures are great and he doesn't need to do anything to be bright because he is such a delight

We all know he can pay for what he wants, the question is can he pay for services rendered to him.

Sheikh Rahid can pay for whatever he wants, if he doesn't has the website anymore is for some reason

I agree. There is also a reason for all 601 photos of him playing football and something tells me it's not somebody's egomania.

As for (not)being bright - you're right again, he needs not to sell himself as such, he is bright indeed.

Why are his pictures "great" & why doesen't he "need to do anything to be bright", (given his very public demontration to the world that he is to the contrary)... & why is he "such a delight"?! I mean... we have people on here giving such profound statements as so & so is highly qualified to CP of Dubai, to be a great leader for Dubai because... "he is the best looking". People have the right to their opinions but it is a bit hard to read such intelectualy devoid rubbish such as that over & over again & not see it chalenged by at least one more (in my opinion) grown up & logical one.

What is Sheikh Rashid current job? , because I can type Sheikh hamdan in google news and I get a bunch of news of him, but theres nothing about Sh.Rashid.

PS:I was under the impression that to be consider bright you had to do something.

Be nicer to rashid

What is Sheikh Rashid current job? , because I can type Sheikh hamdan in google news and I get a bunch of news of him, but theres nothing about Sh.Rashid.

PS:I was under the impression that to be consider bright you had to do something.

So we're back 2 makin fun of Rashid; he's not like his brothas WE GET IT, but can we still show him some LOVE:angel:!
This happens every few months, 1st we talk about hamdan, 2nd pictures come out about rashid playing soccer, 3rd some one starts makin fun of the fact that he doesn't work like the younger ones
END THIS CYCLE OF HATRED....lol

Why does Rashid deserve Love? Come to think of it why do any of them any more than an ordinary person? What has he done to earn Love? What has he done to EARN respect?

A nice picture from Sh-Rashid.net/vb
Gooooolooo Masha'ALLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not making fun of Sh.Rashid ,I'm just asking what is his position. I don't compare Hamdan with Rashid because they are too different people with different personality's and priorities.

Sheikh Rashid's position is eldest son of Sheikh Mohammed and Sheikha Hind.
As far as we know he does not fulfill any official role within the Emirate.

why are all posts reseted? i expected the picture to disappear but why we can not discuss it? What is this forum for?

It's pointless having a discussion about a picture that members can't see.
As is stated in the edit line, the picture was removed because it was posted in contravention of the copyright rules.
It is standard practice across the Forums to delete posts that respond to a deleted post (or picture).

IMOP Rashid needs to get a JOB!!! That's what he needs.. He's about to be 28 yrs old. A grown up man who should be able to have his own job and do something more constructive with his own time instead of just playing soccer like a kid!!:bang: If his brothers work for his dad why can't he?? is he better than any of his brothers to not do the same?
GOSHH i can't even look at his "soccer" pics anymore i feel nauseated...:sick::sick::angry::angry:

not to mention that he comes accross as a really immature person. Daddy's lil' kid who needs to be entertained and have fun all day long...:whistling::cool::nonono:

If his brothers work for his dad why can't he??
If Sh Mohammed wanted Rashid working in the family business then he would be doing so.
Maybe what you see is what you get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom