Sheikh Mohammed's Children 5: April 2008-November 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry to interrupt your discussion but I have a question.
Whose car is that? Photo
Rashid's? I suppose Hamdan has cars with "F" in the number and Rashid with "R", right?
That inscription (al_maktoum_boy) is fantastic :ROFLMAO:

What !! This is a serious example of Bad Taste. :brows:
If I follow that line I think the car is from Bad boy Rashid. But you're probably right on the R/F number.
Do you have any idea what a car like this costs?

that looks like a Nissan GT-R, and you can buy for 80000 Euros - thats a real bargain for rich people :lol: - and an impressive car.

Right now a 2010 Nissan GTR selling price in the US is $80,790. It is a beautiful car.:)

I noticed yesterday, i totally flip!!! I personally don't think guys his age should be wearing braces :ermm:

I noticed yesterday, i totally flip!!! I personally don't think guys his age should be wearing braces :ermm:

Ohhhh myyyy i didn't notice that at all!!! :eek: and i totally agree w/ Elegance on this i think that at his age a guy w/ braces doesn't look good at all.....Poor Rashid....But i am sure that at the end it will be worth it thou.. There's nothing more beautiful than a nice smile w/ beautiful teeth...:D:flowers:

Well, imo it´s totally worth it.... You´ll get a perfect smile. And that makes a person very beautiful.
I think Hamdan had braces when he was much younger? Am I wrong?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yess.. Hamdan used braces when he was much younger and truly is the best age to use braces the younger the better... I used it myself years ago for a 11 months only (THK GOD) and it was a pain in the neck reallyy but it was worth it in the end..Not to flaunt or anything but i've got really nice teeth and beautiful smile!! and YES i totally agree with you a person with beautiful smile makes all the difference... =)

Last edited by a moderator:
But I think he wait much to use. Well it's never too late:rolleyes:

they really need to hire better translators for wam. when i read the speeches(maybe it is just me), none of it makes a darn bit of sense. just a lot of fluffy words strung together.

Are you sure Turkish Delight?. The text with the photo says " Sheikha Manal opens .....", so that suggests it is her. :flowers:

In Dubai culture, Sheikhas aren't in public so, I think this lady can't be Sheikha Manal. I think it's just a photo from the event.:)

they don't give a damm about their english readers, in their view if this people want to know our news let them go and learn Arabic. Paying an english translator might also be another reason.

better thn the pix bfr tht looked like he had "man boobs"

Sorry i dont know how to post pic

Dubai CP, Sheikhs attend Sandhurst graduation ceremony

WAM LONDON, Aug. 9th, 2008: Dubai Crown Price Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid, Sheikh Rashid Bin Mohammed Bin Rashid, Sheikh Majid bin Mohammed Al Maktoum, the Chairman of Dubai's Culture ''&'' Arts Authority and Sheikh Saeed Bin Mohammed Bin Rashid attended a graduation ceremony at Royal Military Academy Sandhurst (RMAS) of the United Kingdom.

The ceremony was patronized by King Hamad Bin Eissa Al-Khalifa of Bahrain.

King Hamad and the commander of the Academy viewed a parade by cadet officers from the UAE and other Gulf countries including was Sheikh Mansour bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum.

Sheikh Hamdan offered his congratulations to his brother Sheikh Mansour and expressed his best wishes for him in serving his home country.

Bahraini Prime Minister Sheikh Khalifa Bin Salman Al-Khalifa, Sheikhs and princes also congratulated Sheikh Mansour on the graduation day.

Also present were Director of Dubai Crown Prince's Office Mohammed Ibrahim Al-Shaibani and UAE Ambassador to United Kingdom Eissa Saleh Al-Gurg.

Royal Military Academy Sandhurst gives cadet officers military and leadership training for about 10 months.

http://wam.org.ae/servlet/Satellite...=1200075142178&ssbinary=true&cs.session=false

I know this is old,but does someone knows who is
the gentleman between Sheikh Majid and Sheikh Mansour?
I am just curious.;)

:previous:
There was a lengthy discussion putting names to faces on this page, from post #66 on.

It's Sheikh Nasser, fourth son of the King of Bahrain, he is very close to the Maktoums. He is engaged to Hamdan's sister Sheikha Sheikha. He is also very good in endurance race.

It's Sheikh Nasser, fourth son of the King of Bahrain, he is very close to the Maktoums. He is engaged to Hamdan's sister Sheikha Sheikha. He is also very good in endurance race.

Warren sorry if I am bringing this again, I just saw a recent picture of this Sheikh but I didn't find it, that's why I am making reference to this old picture again:ermm:.

No, he is not Sheikh Nasser, I think this guy is Al Maktoum, thanks anyway:).

I think it is Sheikh Mohammed bin Maktoum bin Rashid al Maktoum

He is Mo's nephew. Son of the brother (former ruler of Dubai) that passed in 2006.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom