Sheikh Mohammed's Children 5: April 2008-November 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it is his schedule ( just sayin)

If an explanation might be perceived unpleasent should it be avoided, seeing as people are asking for one?
An explanation is OK so long as it's not defamatory or could attract unwelcome attention from legal representatives. Otherwise it should be done privately.

tommy1, speculation is one thing, harsh feelings are another. The forum is for fun, and as girls we talk. But not only on this forum but also on another are your responses negative. And no, you did not answer the question, but I don't believe you actually will. Please understand that I am not trying to be unpleasant or rude to you personally, I have read some of your posts and you seem to know Rashid on a personal basis, and we all have our own opinions of them but we have been able to keep them from being too personal. This is for fun and information, not airing public grievances.

If nothing happy :ermm:although Maktoum have always that face:lol:
Possibly it may be true what it says tommy1. But the only one who knows the truth is Rashid. Butttt i would like to know that such is his personality

tommy1, I always enjoy and like your comments because you seem to know a lot about all this, but when it comes to Sheikh Rashid you always have something negative to say about him, I am not trying to be rude to you, but as drummergirl says, this forum is for fun.:)

tommy1, I always enjoy and like your comments because you seem to know a lot about all this, but when it comes to Sheikh Rashid you always have something negative to say about him, I am not trying to be rude to you, but as drummergirl says, this forum is for fun.:)

I am having fun... :) But is it fun to me, to conestent in an < ed Warren > contest? "Drummergirls says" does Drummergirl decide what this forum is for? How am I airing a public grievence? What grievence? Re Rashid I'm mostly responding to posts which are so out of wildly out of whack as to be like french farce. Sweet though some of you girls seem, most of you have NO clue about this guy or how things are with him (and some others) in Dubai! The most recent post I responded to was that "especially Hamdan & Rashid are friendly & courtious"... I am not a cheerleader for Hamdan either but this is a totally false perception, speculation about Sheikh Rashid that can not have had the benefit of experience & there are enough people in Dubai with experience, that would choke on their croissant if they happend to read that at the time. :)) What this perception was based on might be interesting to debate.

Last edited by a moderator:
tommy 1, can you be specific about what colors your opinion of hamdan and rashid being friendly and courteous?

i just wanted to say that.... "HAMDAN IS THE MOST PERFECT GUY" auhuhaauhauhauh and i love him!!! :whistling::ROFLMAO::lol:

i just wanted to say that.... "HAMDAN IS THE MOST PERFECT GUY" auhuhaauhauhauh and i love him!!! :whistling::ROFLMAO::lol:

Yes Lindinha856! They are all perfect! Hamdan is perfect! I bet you would like to bite his teeth out. :))

tommy1 is not that drummergirl decides what is this forum for it is just that I agree with her.

Hahaha.....Tommy Tommy Tommy.... :angel:
I just love ur posts.....;)

Everyone has their 15 minutes of fame. Miss B although I am prudent enough to spoof my IP (& I'd advise everyone to do the same) to be more specific could identify me & others to Amn Al Dawla. Be assured that they would certainly circumvent legal process when it concerns unfavorable discource true or not regarding any members of the ruling families. Here lies the dilema & you may not realise what you are asking when you ask people to be specific about experiences which are likely to have only a handful of people present. This IS the Middle East... don't forget.

Last edited:
No, tommy1, I don't decide what this forum is about. Actually, I too enjoy your posts. I want to tone this down and not sound aggressive. What I am trying to say is this: by no stretch of the imagination am I naive enough to believe that these men are angels:angel:. What we do KNOW is: Rashid throws temper tantrums:devil: (on video); Rashid does not always honor his debts/business dealings :nonono: (reported and settled out of court); has major issues with Mo:angry: (absences from public). I am neither blind nor deaf. A reputation is like a word of honor, especially when one is that of the Crown Prince. A man can do a thousand good deeds but he will only be remembered for the one bad deed. Our perception is based on what we know and what we have experienced. Tommy1 seems to know Rashid personally and obviously that has not been a pleasant experience for him (only judging from his posts). When I said airing a public grievance maybe I should have said using this forum to make your grievances public. Not all of us have had the pleasure of your experiences with the Al Maktoums, but why try to change our perception of our pleasant experiences to that of your unpleasant ones? I am happy that tommy1 is enjoying this forum and having fun, but i don't believe that calling our posts an < ed Warren > contest is fair. No one has actually criticized or insulted you (tommy1), so why do so to us?

tommy 1, i understand your circumstance. i sometimes forget that although the uae is portrayed as being modern, things are not always as they seem. i understand your reluctance to be specific.

tommy 1, i understand your circumstance. i sometimes forget that although the uae is portrayed as being modern, things are not always as they seem. i understand your reluctance to be specific.

Thanks Miss B. Indeed they most certainly are not always as they seem. It's the whole point I am trying to make. I'm not insulting anybody at all. But some people will see what they want to see in their thirst to drink from a well that turns out to be no more than a mirage...

my mother always said.....
if u dont have anything nice to say.....sit next to me
LOL

my mother always said.....
if u dont have anything nice to say.....sit next to me
LOL

Zabeel123, it's not for nothing that they say your mother is always your best girlfriend ;)

Last edited:
Please don't bash Tommy1, he's only speaking about what he knows about. I just wish he could give us more scoop! Like examples. But I understand why he doesn't. Private message me Tommy1???

I believe that we all have been victims of the media power of this family and that´s why we digg all the wonderful things that they want to us to believe, but i want to know the good and the bad too ( So thanks Tommy1). They are not perfect. Just powerful people who use the world as a playground (in the good way and the bad way too :ROFLMAO:).

I think that all the discussion about that how our comments are personal or not, are based, maybe, in that we cant say what we are thinking if the moderators are constantly reminds us that we can not do it if we dont have proof or something, so when someone like Tommy1 says to us something different we react like :ohmy: and as I say before this guys are just PEOPLE who make mistakes too.

Me, I just like this boys, i found them cute and i enjoy to see the pictures and some news, i also believe that if anyone have bad comments on Sheikh Hamdan maybe that happens for a reason. So, i believe that he is a normal person with good side and a not so good one.
This have happen to me before, see I once LOVED LOVED LOVED Ricky Martin, and the true hurt sometimes :ROFLMAO:

So I just want to say
I love you guys
I love you Maktoum boys
I still love you a bit Ricky

PEACE :flowers:

While many members would like to know tommy1's reasoning for his possibly more realistic views of certain Al Maktoums, he could just as easily turn the question around and ask on what basis do some members think Rashid, Hamdan etc are wonderful or loveable or perfect.

Tommy1's attempts to put forward what he sees as a factual (though circumspect) portrayal may have more basis than "I love Rashid!" or "Hamdan is perfect!" posts.

Last edited:
Quote Drummergirl
tommy1, speculation is one thing, harsh feelings are another. The forum is for fun, and as girls we talk. But not only on this forum but also on another are your responses negative.

Quote Brucantuosi
tommy1, I always enjoy and like your comments because you seem to know a lot about all this, but when it comes to Sheikh Rashid you always have something negative to say about him, I am not trying to be rude to you, but as drummergirl says, this forum is for fun.

Quote Tommy1
I am having fun... :) But is it fun to me, to conestent in an < ed Warren > contest? "Drummergirls says" does Drummergirl decide what this forum is for? How am I airing a public grievence? What grievence?I am not a cheerleader for Hamdan either but this is a totally false perception, speculation about Sheikh Rashid that can not have had the benefit of experience & there are enough people in Dubai with experience, that would choke on their croissant if they happend to read that at the time. :)) What this perception was based on might be interesting to debate.

Quote Drummergirl
No, tommy1, I don't decide what this forum is about. Actually, I too enjoy your posts. I want to tone this down and not sound aggressive.Our perception is based on what we know and what we have experienced. Tommy1 seems to know Rashid personally and obviously that has not been a pleasant experience for him (only judging from his posts). Not all of us have had the pleasure of your experiences with the Al Maktoums, but why try to change our perception of our pleasant experiences to that of your unpleasant ones? I am happy that tommy1 is enjoying this forum and having fun, but i don't believe that calling our posts an < ed Warren > contest is fair. No one has actually criticized or insulted you (tommy1), so why do so to us?

Quote Miss B

Quote Tommy1

Thanks Miss B. Indeed they most certainly are not always as they seem. It's the whole point I am trying to make. I'm not insulting anybody at all. But some people will see what they want to see in their thirst to drink from a well that turns out to be no more than a mirage...

Quote Annastacia
Please don't bash Tommy1, he's only speaking about what he knows about. I just wish he could give us more scoop! Like examples. But I understand why he doesn't. Private message me Tommy1???

THIS IS MY VIEW

Yes, we all have our own opinions, that is why we come here to express our selves. No two children from the same father and mother are the same, they will both thinks or act differently. Everybody is different.
That is why i respect everyone's post and contribution to the forum because nobody knows it all.
< ed Warren >

Why are we disagreeing with Tommy1, is it because he/she informed us that Rashid and Hamdan are not "particularly courteous", though we cannot prove the statement it doesn't mean that it is not TRUE, we should endeavor not to ARGUE about it as everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I also AGREE with Drummergirl in the sense that we should not tarnish our perception of Rashid and Hamdan because of the statement. WHY? because there is good and bad in every individual royalty or not. Nobody is perfect nobody can be 100% good, we cannot criticize and slander their names because of their characters, they may pretend to be good and courteous in meetings, and be rude at any other time but it is not of our business at they are not rude to us.

Let's not forget it is ONLY the PERSON that they are rude to, that will feel the PAIN. We have not been privileged to meet any of them. But i can understand why Tommy1 does not like their attitude because he/she must have obviously met with Rashid and possibly dislike his attitude because of the way he/she was treated. So does Tommy1 has a right to dislike Rashid YES. But must we all dislike or change our opinion of Rashid because of that NO.

Their relationship is their BUSINESS. So if Tommy1 posts such messages we should just read the post, understand that he/she is expressing themselves. Also if Drummergirl posts a reply we should also read the posts and understand she is expressing herself. Same goes for the rest of us. We should appreciate each other posts and not take sides because this is a forum for EVERYBODY and we all have a right to express ourselves.

And above all we must all Respect each other no matter our differences, opinions and views

Thank you, Elegance. I was trying to point out that, yes, people are different in private and public. Children behave differently away from home with friends than at home with their parents. I have never asked anyone to give specifics, I honestly could care less. This has been blown way out of proportion. Warren, if people think Rashid, and Hamdan are great so be it, if others want to say something "circumspect" so be it. But to call this an " < ed Warren > contest" is insulting no matter what anybody else says. Individual opinions are just that, do not try to change mine and I have certainly not tried to change anyone elses. And yes, to those of us that have dealt with/and will have to deal with the Al Maktoums and have been treated courteously and respectfully I do not at all think that my experiences are like any others. In fact, they obviously have not been. The one thing that we all seem to be saying is that "not everyone is the same and not all experiences are the same" and "that is my point" so why are we continuing? OMG:lol:.

Ifffff we continue as before and point. Welcome all opinions and always with respect.
I love the views of all :D
Tommy1 i like this "some people will see what they want to see in their thirst to drink from a well that turns out to be no more than a mirage";)

Chaito hahaha

I've made a few edits over recent pages. Nothing exciting: most have been to remove a crude expression and a couple were about the weight-loss speculation.

Warren
UAE moderator

While many members would like to know tommy1's reasoning for his possibly more realistic views of certain Al Maktoums, he could just as easily turn the question around and ask on what basis do some members think Rashid, Hamdan etc are wonderful or loveable or perfect.

Tommy1's attempts to put forward what he sees as a factual (though circumspect) portrayal may have more basis than "I love Rashid!" or "Hamdan is perfect!" posts.

Circumspect; To be headful of circumstances & potential consequences. Prudent.
circumspect: Definition, Synonyms from Answers.com

What has happend to this forum? It´s 90% gossip and speculations. When I became I member here, that was years ago, it wasn´t this much gossping around.

Sure, we all want to hear news about the Royal family in Dubai but it´s kinda exhausting to read posts after posts about the same stuff, over and over again. It´s like we/some are here to put some word together about the Royal family. Wouldn´t it be better if we just started a thread called "Gossip"?

I'm sorry to interrupt your discussion but I have a question.
Whose car is that? Photo
Rashid's? I suppose Hamdan has cars with "F" in the number and Rashid with "R", right?
That inscription (al_maktoum_boy) is fantastic :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom