Sheikh Mohammed's Children 5: April 2008-November 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just look at the new design of Sheikh Rashid's website, to say exactly - it's the banner of the forum. :whistling:
Is it really a sign of family love?! Bla-bla-bla, Rashid pretends he's a good boy.

Good boy or bad boy, Rashid is still my favorite. It would seem that with the updating of the banner, perhaps they could have changed the mistake on the name. Have you noticed that even though it is Rashid's "official website", that it proudly states: The official website of Sheik MOHAMMED BIN RASHID and not RASHID BIN MOHAMMED on the home ?:whistling:page

Very beautiful banner...Maybe the boy is sorry:angel:

Majed launches Arab Library portal
Article

Maktoum opens Art Dubai
Article

Maktoum receives Chairman of Earnest '&' Young
Article

Maktoum receives Chairman of Ernest & Young
Article

Maktoum bin Mohammed attends launch of Alrroya Aleqtisadiya business daily
Article

Ahmed bin Mohammed bin Rashid elected chairman of NOC
Article

Majid Bin Mohammed Bin Rashid visits Careers UAE 2009
Article -- Photo

Last edited by a moderator:
Very beautiful banner...Maybe the boy is sorry:angel:

That's unlikely. The situation between these two is as much the responsibility of Sheikh Mo (& the way he has cloistered his children & continues to do so even though they are now adults) as it is Rashid's.

Last edited:
Despite the fact that I wrote that he wanted to be a good boy...I've just thought that..all this forum and website stuff is made by many people: administrators, moderators, designers and so on. Or not many but, you understand, it's earth and sky between the site and the person who is on the banner of the start page... Rashid doesn't even know what's happening on his site, does he? Very few famous people go to their own websites... so I suppose that this banner has nothing to do with the real situation.

Despite the fact that I wrote that he wanted to be a good boy...I've just thought that..all this forum and website stuff is made by many people: administrators, moderators, designers and so on. Or not many but, you understand, it's earth and sky between the site and the person who is on the banner of the start page... Rashid doesn't even know what's happening on his site, does he? Very few famous people go to their own websites... so I suppose that this banner has nothing to do with the real situation.

Like the song of BSB yes it's true. I doubt that he review the forum and less that the people are registered could speak on this topic or behavior of boys. then for everybody is a wonder or well in the forum :whistling:

tommy1, any opinion on what it would take for there to be a reconciliation?

Majid Bin Mohammed visits Rashid School for Boys

HH Sheikh Majid bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Chairman of the Dubai Culture and Arts Authority, visited Rashid School for Boys to witness the launch of a Dubai based Balloon Club and to meet with the school Student Council.

Sheikh Majid met with a group of Dubai's hot air balloon pilots at the club launch such as Tariq Al Omari, Peter Kollar and Mike Howard as well as representatives of the commercial balloon companies, including Abdulla Al Ashram, the President of the Balloon Club... - Full Article and Picture

Ahmed bin Mohammed bin Rashid elected chairman of NOC
Article

An entirely predictable developement due to Sheikh Rashid Bin Mohammed's "busy schedule"... :whistling: You might very well conclude that Sheikh Rashid Bin Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, is now an Official Nobody... in the grand scheme of Dubai & the UAE. But of course I couldn't possibly comment.

Last edited:
An entirely predictable developement due to Sheikh Rashid Bin Mohammed's "busy schedule"... :whistling: You might very well conclude that Sheikh Rashid Bin Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, is now an Official Nobody... in the grand scheme of Dubai & the UAE. But of course I couldn't possibly comment.

Yess it's true:whistling:

I can't believe that Sheikh Rashid resigned :ermm: its not that he is that busy he has no other responsiblity. I can't help wondering if he was told 2 resign:eek: What is going to happen to him now, i hope he starts a good business,i don't think the polo club gives enough money.

Did Rashed have any job at the begining to resign? resign from what? The last thing I knew was that Rashed didnt have any responsibilities, everything was given to Hamdan, Maktoum, Ahmed, Majed.

I can't believe that Sheikh Rashid resigned :ermm: its not that he is that busy he has no other responsiblity. I can't help wondering if he was told 2 resign:eek: What is going to happen to him now, i hope he starts a good business,i don't think the polo club gives enough money.

Did Rashed have any job at the begining to resign? resign from what? The last thing I knew was that Rashed didnt have any responsibilities, everything was given to Hamdan, Maktoum, Ahmed, Majed.

I think what he want not having such great responsibilities and to live a little lighter:rolleyes:

Rashid has only a few interests and does not seem to care to involve himself in any type of endeavor that does not involve these interests. Basically, only Manchester United, horses, etc. If this what he chooses then I say good luck. Not everyone chooses to go into the family business. As long as baba keeps paying the bills and baby boy behaves himself then I don't think there is a problem.:rolleyes:

As long as Dad pays the bills. What if dad cuts him off financially? What will Rashid do? That's scary.

Tommy1, you seem to know Rashid, what does he want to do?

Even with Uday Hussein's "busy schedule" he didnt resign from the same job!! :whistling: Im just sayin......

i just finished reading the article pertaining to sheikha manal. is there a problem with translation or was this really her speech? it was poorly written and some of it, to be honest, did not make sense. at least to me it did not. i was hoping that a lot of times things get lost in translation.

hamdans fiance

I was confused Sheikh Hamdans fiance who exactly is her father? I know her mother is Hamdans aunt but her fathers al thani and al maktoum at the same time?

I still respect Sheikh Rashid no matter what happens, he is my my second favorite after Hamdan, its a pity that he has no interests in politics. Who are we to to make decisions for him? Who are we to tell him how to live his life?

The way things are going, i keep wondering if Sheikh Rashid will marry an Emirati, since there is no pressure on him he can marry whosoever he wants. Maybe even a foreigner, he's so cute, even thought he is not Crown Prince, most women would still want him.

i just finished reading the article pertaining to sheikha manal. is there a problem with translation or was this really her speech? it was poorly written and some of it, to be honest, did not make sense. at least to me it did not. i was hoping that a lot of times things get lost in translation.
:ROFLMAO: You are right the person who translated is a dummy. :lol: It was a load of rubbish. I don't think that Sheikha Manal can make that kind of mistake :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I was confused Sheikh Hamdans fiance who exactly is her father? I know her mother is Hamdans aunt but her fathers al thani and al maktoum at the same time?
He is Sheikh Saeed bin Thani Al Maktoum. He is not an 'Al Thani' (the ruling Family of Qatar) but 'bin Thani' meaning his father is Sheikh Thani.

Sorry guys but TRF is not a gossip site.
All the posts about supposed girlfriends have been removed.

Warren
Dubai moderator

im curious is mayed bin mohammad maithas (the karate champ) brother from the same mother?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom