Sheikh Mohammed's Children 5: April 2008-November 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The "Rashid is engaged!" posts have been removed.
There is no verification or confirmation of any sort apart from one restricted Facebook site.
Adding to the unreliability of this "news", there is no named fiancée.

Warren
Dubai moderator

Everything you need to know about Sheikh
June 8, 2008 - Bookie takes Dubai Sheikh to court
"...went to court to attach a R1.8-million winning horse belonging to Dubai’s Sheikh Rashid bin Mohammed Al Maktoum.
In the process Aronstam outed the young royal, who had tried to hide his secret splurge on horses in South Africa from his father, Dubai’s ruler, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum."

The horse in which the lawsuit centers around makes his debut for Sheikh Rashid's Zabeel Racing International on Thursday at Nad Al Sheba, so I suppose we'll soon find out if the horse was actually worth the trouble.

Maktoum Bin Mohammed receives new diplomats
Article

Ahmed bin Mohammed bin Rashid arrives in Djibouti
Article

Mansour Bin Mohammed Bin Rashid visits Dubai Police
Article

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous:
I mentioned this in the CP Hamdan thread but it's worth noting that Sheikh Majid is continuing to play a "senior" and very public role in Dubai affairs. In this case he has been chosen to publicly acknowledge his father and his half-brothers Hamdan (one year as Crown Prince) and Maktoum (one year as Deputy Ruler) and compliment them on their achievements.

Although he's not a son by Sheikha Hind, Sh Majid appears to be consolidating his place as number 3 in the hierarchy of sons after Hamdan and Maktoum.

From WAM
H.H. Sheikh Majid bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Chairman of the Dubai Culture and Arts Authority has expressed gratitude to Vice President and Prime Minister of UAE and Ruler of Dubai His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum for his keen efforts to grant young leaders a key role in the country's massive development drive.

In a statement made to mark the first anniversary of the historic decree naming H.H. Sheikh Hamdan as Crown Prince of Dubai and H.H. Sheikh Maktoum as Deputy Ruler of Dubai, Sheikh Majid said the two proved worthy of the trust through dedication, hard work and achievements.

He described the decision to appoint Sheikh Hamdan and Sheikh Maktoum as an "auspicious prelude for an era full of achievements in Dubai under the wise leadership of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed..."

Last edited:
i think this great for majed, this shows that theirs no real difference for 'half brothers'. also majed had great words for his father and brothers :D anyone know if this was a letter only or recored?

Majid bin Mohammed Arabian Camel Marathon :flowers:
WAM

...Although he's not a son by Sheikha Hind, Sh Majid appears to be consolidating his place as number 3 in the hierarchy of sons after Hamdan and Maktoum.
Majid can be nos 3. But if anything happens to Hamdan and Makotum, he will never be crown prince or ruler of Dubai. Only Hind son's can be.

Why can hind's sons only be crown prince?

that makes sense turkish delight, but is it official that rules or just cultureal?

well technically, shk mohammed can choose anyone to be crown prince as long as the "big cheeses" in abu dhabi and other "tribal" leaders approve but yes, they would prefer it be 100% emirati. However, i want to clarify that not only children of mo and hind can be in tht position. he could have chosen his brother hamdan bin rashid and he could choose majid. it depends on who is popular with the right people. it is no matter because for now it is hamdan bin mohammed and next i assume wld be maktoum bin mohammed.

Latifa bint Mohammed is getting Married Soon

His Highness Sheikh Hamad bin Mohammed Al Sharqi, UAE Supreme Council Member and Ruler of Fujairah attended this evening the start of celebrations for the wedding of H.H. Sheikh Mohammed bin Hamad bin Mohammed Al Sharqi to the daughter of Vice President and Prime Minister of UAE and Ruler of Dubai His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum.

The celebrations were also attended by H.H. Sheikh Mohammed bin Hamad bin Mohammed Al Sharqi, Sheikhs, senior officials, dignitaries and citizens.

WAM/MAB

WAM | Emirates News Agency

Sheikha Latifa got married yesterday Feb 9, 2009 to Cp of Fujirah - Article

She has not gotten married yet the article said "start of celebrations"

Today was a mass wedding for emiratis living in Fujirah, sponosred by the ruler of Fujirah.

I guess its a week long celebration, and maybe the wedding will be attended by others, rulers and sheikhs later this week.

Khalifa attends banquet held by Fujairah Ruler

President H.H. Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan and Vice President and Prime Minister of UAE and Ruler of Dubai, H.H. Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum have attended a luncheon held here by Supreme Council member and Ruler of Fujairah, H.H. Sheikh Hamad bin Mohammed Al-Sharqi, to celebrate the wedding of his son, H.H. Sheikh Mohammed bin Hamad bin Mohammed Al-Sharqi, who is also the Crown Prince of Fujairah, to the daughter of Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum.

Sheikh Khalifa was received on arrival in Fujairah by Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum and Sheikh Hamad bin Mohammed Al Sharqi and a number of sheikhs.

WAM

It says in this that Sheikha is married. I thought she was just engaged.

If you click the link to her page it says "Her engagement is showing up as a marriage. She is still only engaged to Sheikh Nasir bin Hamad Al Khalifa of Bahrain as of 18 Dec 2008".

also, it has manal bint mohammed's b'day as 1989. i thought she was in her early 30's. she is older than rashed. some of this info is wrong.

age of marwan bin mohammed

its an interesting website with all the children of Sheikh Mohammed.
But one info is surely wrong. Marwan is difinitely older (2 or 3 yr) then Rashid. I know this from a serious source. Mo and Marwans Mom, who is supposed to be german, had a relationship before Mo got married to Sheikha Hind. Mo got in big trouble because Marwan is half german and also hold the title as a Sheikh. Many members from the royal family were/are unhappy:nonono: with this fact.

Nevertheless an interesting website:flowers:

also, it has manal bint mohammed's b'day as 1989. i thought she was in her early 30's. she is older than rashed. some of this info is wrong.

I agree. Plus it would be strange to give some of the children the same first names - according to the list Mo had 3 daughters named Latifah and 2 named Manal, strange, huh? Then he must have had A LOT going on in 1983 and 1989, fathering each year 3 children with different mothers ...

Mo got in big trouble because Marwan is half german and also hold the title as a Sheikh. Many members from the royal family were/are unhappy:nonono: with this fact.

You made me a bit curious, kingcat! :flowers: What troubles did Mo get in? Anyway, I hope his son (sh Marwan) is not badly treated by his relatives. :ohmy:

Maktoum Bin Mohammed offers condolences to Sheikh Mohammed Bin Hamdan
Article

Sheikh Mansour today
Photo

HH Sheikh Majid Opens Islamic Art Highlights From The Farjam Collection
Article

Maktoum Bin Mohammed receives FINA chief
Article

Hmm, I watched the video on sheikh Mohammed website and I was curious why they didn't wear that traditional part of clothes (bisht?). So...this is just an accident?
I thought such things are strictly enacted. Dress code :cool:
And simply it's wedding and it's so great when men wear it. Everybody looks very beautiful. At least they can wear white ones... Maybe it was specially made?

You made me a bit curious, kingcat! :flowers: What troubles did Mo get in? Anyway, I hope his son (sh Marwan) is not badly treated by his relatives. :ohmy:

From what i know his position was endangered. Many members of the royal family were unhappy and because of this they didnt want him to be in the position of the deputy ruler. As far as i know bc he is also considered as a religious figure in UAE.
Marwan isnt bad treated but hes never mentioned officially bc of his "origin". He holds the title of a Sheikh (His Highness) but he isnt envolvled in political meetings nor has he any political position and so on. He and Rashid are supposed to be closed. They go out a lot (clubbing). There was a video posted on youtube- i watched it so many times and guess what-
it was deleted two days later??!! I think this is a bit curious....:ermm:
In the video Rashid and Marwan (the user said it was him) get into Rashids car (it was a white lamborghini i think so)
I could tell you much more but i dont want to bore anybody......

:flowers:

sheikh mohammed only became deputy ruler after his brother sheikh maktoum bin rashid died, prior to that he was crown prince same as hamdan is now.

by the way...rashid isnt a lambo guy. ive only seen him in audis, porsches, maseratis and ferraris but maybe it was him.

kingcat is correct. i know the video that she/he is referencing. it shows rashed and another person getting into a lamborgini ( maybe a maseratis). i wish i would have known that it was marwan(?), and i would have looked closer. i thought he was part of rashed's entourage.

i wish i could see it. rashid has some serious ba*** to go out clubbing with marwan in public. this whole time i thought he was a perfect angel who never did anything wrong. LOL im joking:ROFLMAO:

Pictures of Majid - Pic1, Pic2

Maktoum Bin Mohammed inaugurates Al-Wasl Real Estate
Article - Larger version of the photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom