Sheikh Mohammed's Children 5: April 2008-November 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG ppl stop saying things u dont know and yes on the 27th it was hassaz wedding but it was only the men cermoney but on the 4th jan it is the women cermoney which only women r allowed 2 attend the wedding and only people who got an invaitaion card the eat dinner then the bride will come inside the ball room and her father, uncles, brother and her husband are the only men allowed

people stop saying things u dont know about shk. rashid

Sheikh Ahmed bin Mohammed Al Maktoum

I have been reliably informed that HH Sheikh Ahmed bin Mohammed Al Maktoum has become engaged (or betrothed) to Sheikha Madiyah bint Dalmouk Al Maktoum.
This news has wide currency and appears to have more substance than the usual "engagement rumours".
• Please note there is no official confirmation of this engagement.

ETA... it would appear that Sheikha Madiyah is the sister of Sheikh Saeed bin Dalmouk Al Maktoum who is currently going through the marriage ceremonies with Sheikh Mohammed's daughter HH Sheikha Hessa.
For whatever reasons, it seems the family wishes to strengthen the bonds between the Dalmouk line and the main branch of the Al Maktoums.

Last edited:
It's very sad that we don't see any news about Rashid in these days.:ermm:

There is plenty of news about Sheikh Rashid. Just check out his website.
There are hundreds of photos of him...playing soccer. The most recent I could see is dated 20 December; there may be others taken since then.
It would appear that Sheikh Mohammed is keeping his wayward son on a very tight leash. He certainly has no official government duties.

Sheikh Majid

Originally posted by Turkish Delight in the Sheikh Mohammed current events thread.

Sheikh Majid accompanied his father Sheikh Mohammed to Bahrain and sat in on talks with King Hamad.
Photo - King, Ruler and Sheikh greet
Photo - Ruler, King and Sheikh talk
WAM - 8 January 2009

Sheikh Majid, one of the sons whose mother is not Sheikha Hind, is currently Chairman of the Dubai Culture and Arts Authority.
It would appear he has the confidence of his father and is being groomed for greater responsibilities.

Where is Sheikh Maktoum bin Mohammed Al Maktoum from so many days.
Younger brother to Fazza. i have not seen him from about few weeks.
Any news???

http://i44.tinypic.com/2hyb4nd.jpg
http://i39.tinypic.com/20hkpoy.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/9u225v.jpg
I think its simple!!!
moz-screenshot-1.jpg
moz-screenshot.jpg

xavi83, this appears to be pics of an invitation. could you please explain what the pics you posted are about. thanks so much.

invitation for the wedding (dinner party for ladies) of the daughter of sheikh mohammed whom will marry this week, sheikh Hessa on this Sunday, they usually send a gift with invitation ( as prince hamzah did)

invitation for the wedding (dinner party for ladies) of the daughter of sheikh mohammed whom will marry this week, sheikh Hessa on this Sunday, they usually send a gift with invitation ( as prince hamzah did)

Do you have PHamzah´s card? What gift sent Hamzah?

I saw the gift on TV; it was a box made up of wood and inside a masba7a i don't know what it means in English!

that sounds good for sheikh majid but hes always the more shy one to me.
Sorry, I was a bit ambiguous. When I wrote that Majid "has the confidence of his father" I meant that Sheikh Mohammed is showing confidence in Majid (as demonstrated by Majid accompanying his father to Bahrain and being included in the talks with King Hamad).
It appears that Sheikh Rashid is being left further behind when it comes to being groomed for official responsibilities.

I´ve noticed that too, why is it so?

It was told before, Sheikh Rashid had some legal problems last year, since then, we´ve never got to see him in almost any official event. He wasnt include on any endurance team and we didnt notice him in the religious events neither. in another hand, i think he was name president of the olimpic comittee (or something like that), so i guess we´ll see him every 4 years :ROFLMAO: (sorry bad joke)

Yes, I read about the legal issue too, but was it really THAT bad? I mean not to do any official appearances beceuse of that? I think it´s a little to harsh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I read about the legal issue too, but was it really THAT bad? I mean not to do any official appearances beceuse of that? I think it´s a little to harsh.

When it comes to lose millions and hurt your family name internationaly, i think that´s what you get. Maybe Sheikh Mohammed is a fan of tough love and wants to Sheikh Rashid learn a lesson. But, in Rashid´s web site theres plenty of picture of him playing soccer. So maybe he´s just taking some time off!!!

Yes I know what you mean.
By some reasons, I can´t take this discussion any further. I wish I could, thou.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's no secret that Rashid is on the outer. See this post for an overview, and there are posts a few pages back which go into further detail about his character and behaviour.

It's no secret that Rashid is on the outer. See this post for an overview, and there are posts a few pages back which go into further detail about his character and behaviour.

I'm sorry Warren but how can you be sure that facts which tommy01 is talking about are true? Even if he happens to get in touch with Rashid at some level, how can you be sure that his observations are realistic?

I'm sorry Warren but how can you be sure that facts which tommy01 is talking about are true? Even if he happens to get in touch with Rashid at some level, how can you be sure that his observations are realistic?

I agree, there are always rumors about rashid whenever he's not seen in public for awhile. He tortures people, he is married, he is gay, and those are the PG rated things Ive heard of him, there has been worse. Has anyone ever thought that maybe he doesn't want to have a high position like some of his brothers, why would sheikh mo give his son a job he hated, hamdan became crown prince b/c he more than likely wanted it and mo saw that. Rashid on the other hand is less interest in office and govt. And making public appearances. Every couple of weeks someone starts a stupid rumor and we discuss it for three or four weeks, thats the way it works...:)

I'm sorry Warren but how can you be sure that facts which tommy01 is talking about are true?
Tommy01's views are his own. However, it is public record that Sheikh Rashid had to be taken to court to force payment of a very large debt (which allegedly he had attempted to conceal from his father). I'd imagine that a proud Ruler would be somewhat displeased and dismayed at such behaviour from the 'eldest' son.

Sheikh Rashid is Engaged as of Today

Sheikh Rashid is engaged. Hopefully it will be published.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom