Sheikh Mohammed's Children 5: April 2008-November 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Noor Dubai honours international partners

Shaikh Majid Bin Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Chairman of Dubai Culture and Arts Authority and Noor Dubai, was present at the event... - Full Article

Sh.mrwan !!!!

From a german womaaaan!!!!!!

Omg.

Do u have a pic of him ?

i think this is one issue in where no one of us can give certainty about. Mainly because no one of us hang out with this boyz to affirm or denied it.;)

So, lets just move on:angel:
He's been observed and reported on many times in the New York press drinking etc--all of them have. What's the big deal? I don't think they claim to be perfect--not that there's anything wrong with a drink or two!

The Maktoum boys in NY press??? really :question:
are you talking like, Page Six or something?
Because most Americans have never heard of
Maktoums.

But yes, I agree they probably do drink and
are for sure not perfect. I must add that to
you a drink is no big deal but to Muslims it
is meant to be a BIG deal.

I agree with zabeel123. Most Americans have never heard of the Maktoum boys. I only heard of them when an article appeared on MSN.

Random question, but someone posted new photos of Rashid playing football--only he was wearing a Manchester United uniform...is he playing pro-football or just doing the "fantasy football" thing?

Random question, but someone posted new photos of Rashid playing football--only he was wearing a Manchester United uniform...is he playing pro-football or just doing the "fantasy football" thing?

It´s not pro-football of course, Manchester United runs MUSS (Man United soccer schools) in Dubai and as Rashid loves the game he was given a load of shirts during a visit to their (future?) premises in Dubai sports city.

About the only visit in his former capacity as crown prince he looked forward to I bet..:D

Hi Afrashad, Please, what do you mean by "two of his horses were claimed"?

Those two horses were running in claiming races, which means the horse can be bought for a certain price by another stable. One was purchased for $35,000 and the other for $60,000.

A reminder that posts speculating about marriages will be removed.
When any engagements or marriages are publicly announced the news will be posted here.

thanks,
Warren
Dubai moderator

i thought i read on one of these forums that they were no longer engaged?

it's not true they're still engaged!

Last edited by a moderator:
They are no longer engaged.

wow!! thats a huge statement Zabeel, do you know what went wrong?

Does anybody know why Rashid hasn't participated in the race? It seems to me that he's the best rider of the whole team...

We don´t know for sure but given that his father was rather angry at him earlier (for a number of reasons..) he might be punished by not being allowed to compete I guess.
It might simply be that he´s injured as well...

But given that no official news or media questions about Rashid is allowed about this subject I´d say that he must have upset his father something wicked!..:D

Thanks a lot for the answer. But what did Rashid do that upset his father?

Well, a couple months ago rashid was sued for a horse business, the issue involved a few millions so, that could be the reason. you can read the history in this tread or other :bang::bang::bang:. sorry i cant remember where.

Sheikh Maktoum attends Atlantis grand opening ceremony
Article

Sheikh Maktoum Bin Mohammed Bin Rashid opens The Big 5
Article --Photo

Sheikh Majid leads marine parade into Creek to mark Union's anniversary
Article

is sheikha latifah bin mohammed still set to marry shk mohammed al sharqi in december or has it been postponed? any info would be nice..thanks

also i look forward to pics of the family on tuesday for Eid.

What happened to Sheikh Mohammed's eldest son by wife Sheikha Hind? You never see him anymore. Is he abroad on family's business? I watched the videos on Sheikh Mohammed's website and recently there are never any pictures/videos of him. It is like he vanished!

Does anybody have any information concerning Rashid?

Thanks in advance for any replies...:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom