Sheikh Mohammed's Children 5: April 2008-November 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps someone can tell me, who was the Prince that performed that wonderful opening of some Arab Games, in one of the most amazing feats I have ever seen on horseback. Was that a Prince from Dubai? Superb horsemanship.

Opening of the Asian games 2006

Hi,

Which games are you talking about?

B

Asian games 2006 which took place in Qatar

no, that was the emir of qatar's son.

Yes, It was the Emir's son, Sheikh Mohammed

there's going to be a special that will air on the american channel e! called forbes top 20 young royals. Sheikh Hamdan and Sheikha Maitha will both be featured in this special. i advise anyone living in the u.s. to check local listings for air dates.

Sheikh Rashid bin Mohammed Al Maktoum... "put in his place"

Hansie’s bookie takes Dubai sheikh to court
Kim Hawkey. Published:Jun 08, 2008
The Times - Hansie’s bookie takes Dubai sheikh to court

Enough nagging now: Marlon Aronstam wanted the commissions he had earned while facilitating transactions for Sheikh Rashid
"Horse-mad prince tried to hide millions he had spent"
"He had splashed at least R30-million on horses in SA over several years"
Former bookie Marlon Aronstam has put a wealthy Arab royal in his place over unpaid debt.
Aronstam, who emerged as the man who had bribed late cricketer Hansie Cronje during the country’s match-fixing scandal several years ago, went to court to attach a R1.8-million winning horse belonging to Dubai’s Sheikh Rashid bin Mohammed Al Maktoum.
In the process Aronstam outed the young royal, who had tried to hide his secret splurge on horses in South Africa from his father, Dubai’s ruler, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum.
The two parties have since reached a confidential out-of-court settlement.

I wonder if this accounts for the mysterious disappearance of or Rashid? The timing coincides exactly.:shifty:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone!

This is my first post on the board, I had no idea there was so much interest about the Ruler of Dubai and his family. Until I fell upon this board I just knew of the Shaikh Mohammad (I'm a true political sciences/international relations nerd) and really no one else until he named the CP. Anyhow, I came across this article today--apologies beforehand as it seems a bit controversial--but it would seem Sh Rashid (the oldest son) had some financial obligations regarding his purchases of horses that resulted in a lawsuit (it was settled out of court).

The Times - Hansie’s bookie takes Dubai sheikh to court

Very interesting situation (and I'm not saying this with a negative tone): one dad, a few mothers and many kids . Has anyone ever heard or read any of Sheikh Mohammed's children commenting upon this? Someone said on the forums that they consider themselves as sisters and brothers whether they have same mother or not.

In Pictures: The 20 Hottest Young Royals - Forbes.com

17. Sheikha Maitha bint Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum

At 27 years old, Sheikha Maitha is the karate princess. She has achieved international recognition for representing the United Arab Emirates at international karate and tae kwon do competitions; she won the silver medal in the 2006 Asian games. Her father is the ruler of Dubai and the CEO of Dubai, Inc.
In Pictures: The 20 Hottest Young Royals - Forbes.com
6. Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum

Sheikh Hamdam is the son of Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al Moktoum, the prime minister and vice president of the United Arab Emirates and ruler of Dubai. The Sheikh was appointed as crown prince of Dubai in February 2008, according to his father's decree. He placed high on our list thanks to an extensive royal lineage, but also for attracting attention as an avid competitive equestrian and the chairman of the Dubai Executive Council.

Last edited:
Dubai Deputy Ruler receives Qatari Consul General

...HH sheikh Maktoum bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Deputy Ruler of Dubai, received here today...
Article -- Picture

Shaikha Maitha spars with gold medallist

...Dubai: The UAE's Shaikha Maitha Bint Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum continued with her preparations for the Beijing Olympics by holding a training camp with members of the Chinese taekwondo squad....
Article with pictures

Last edited:
That was neat to see both of them on the 20 young royals. I watched it when it was on tv.

are these girls muhammad's little girls with one of his wives?

Yes, they are & they are daughters of Sheikha Hind & Sheikh Mohammed!:flowers:

are these girls muhammad's little girls with one of his wives?
Chanel, the opening post of this thread has all the basic details that we know regarding Sheikh Mohammed's children. It has been compiled with the assistance of members and is a very handy reference. It is updated as things change or more information becomes known.

I cannot see it...
I dont know why...
it's arabic and i cannot read it by the way

really want to see this pic...

Sorry i dont know how to post pic

Dubai CP, Sheikhs attend Sandhurst graduation ceremony

WAM LONDON, Aug. 9th, 2008: Dubai Crown Price Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid, Sheikh Rashid Bin Mohammed Bin Rashid, Sheikh Majid bin Mohammed Al Maktoum, the Chairman of Dubai's Culture ''&'' Arts Authority and Sheikh Saeed Bin Mohammed Bin Rashid attended a graduation ceremony at Royal Military Academy Sandhurst (RMAS) of the United Kingdom.

The ceremony was patronized by King Hamad Bin Eissa Al-Khalifa of Bahrain.

King Hamad and the commander of the Academy viewed a parade by cadet officers from the UAE and other Gulf countries including was Sheikh Mansour bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum.

Sheikh Hamdan offered his congratulations to his brother Sheikh Mansour and expressed his best wishes for him in serving his home country.

Bahraini Prime Minister Sheikh Khalifa Bin Salman Al-Khalifa, Sheikhs and princes also congratulated Sheikh Mansour on the graduation day.

Also present were Director of Dubai Crown Prince's Office Mohammed Ibrahim Al-Shaibani and UAE Ambassador to United Kingdom Eissa Saleh Al-Gurg.

Royal Military Academy Sandhurst gives cadet officers military and leadership training for about 10 months.

http://wam.org.ae/servlet/Satellite?blobcol=urlhighres&blobheader=image%2Fpng&blobheadername1=Content-Type&blobheadervalue1=image%2Fpng&blobkey=id&blobtable=WamPhoto&blobwhere=1200075142178&ssbinary=true&cs.session=falsehttp://wam.org.ae/servlet/Satellite...=1200075142178&ssbinary=true&cs.session=false

Oo, Ooo, me, me!

We have Majed bin Mohammed, Saeed Bin Mohammed, Mansour Bin Mohammed, Rashid Bin Mohammed, Hamdan Bin Mohammed, Khalid bin Hamad bin Issa Al Hamad (a son of Bahrain's king) and...some guy that wanted publicity because I don't recognize him :rolleyes:

Don't I at least get a cookie? :D

i think the guy next to hamdan is Sheikh Zayed bin Hamdan al-Nahyan. I dont know who the guy wearing the uniform is. But i am 100% sure it is not Khalid bin hamad (because he graduated on that day too). I do not think that is Saeed either.

thanks!!! i dont have a cookie, what about a smile face :)??

dear shk saeed bin mohammed didnt attend the graduation
and shk khalid bin hamad is not in the picture
shk mayed , sheikh rashid , sheikh hamdan bin mohammed and sheikh zayed bin hamdan al nahyan and shk mohammed bin maktoum attended the graduation

Alright, I concede that I was wrong about the last one being a Bahraini Sheikh, but Saeed bin Mohammed WAS at the graduation and I'm about 90% sure that is him between Majed and Mansour. :flowers:

Proud moment for Mansour

WAM
Published: August 10, 2008, 00:02
London: Shaikh Mansour Bin Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, son of His Highness Shaikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, graduated from the UK's Royal Military Academy Sandhurst (RMAS).

Shaikh Hamdan Bin Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Dubai Crown Prince, Shaikh Majid Bin Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Chairman of the Dubai Culture and Arts Authority, Shaikh Rashid Bin Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, and Shaikh Saeed Bin Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, attended the graduation ceremony.

Gulfnews: Proud moment for Mansour

Half a cookie for doing my homework?

:crown:

Better than a cookie, here's a gold crown for sorrick. :)

Who's that guy?

Thanks to tee for posting the link. :flowers:
http://wam.org.ae/servlet/Satellite?....session=false

Unfortunately there are no prizes but can anyone come up with the identification of all members of the front row from left to right? The obvious ones are easy, but the rest...

Hello all,

Congratulations to Mansour!

Who is the guy behind Hamdan in the shades with longish hair?

B

Rashid...he is still around! I love his hair cut too. Also Hamdam is looking very good! Majid always looks good. What a nice pic of the brothers! I wish shk Mo would have been there too. I loved the pic at Majid's graduation. All the brothers and Shk mo too.

Thanks for sharing such a nice photo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom