Sheikh Mohammed's Children 5: April 2008-November 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:
Majed and Mansour are looking at a very old model of part of the (lower) Dubai Marina development.
All the buildings shown in the model (plus many that aren't) were finished a year or two ago.

Here's a picture showing what's there: Dubai Marina
(Dubai Marina in the foreground with the Jumeirah Lakes Towers on the other side of Sheikh Zayed Road).

Bahrain's King welcomes Maktoum
Article

Sheikh Maktoum was in Bahrain to attened the celebrations King of Bahrain held for his son Sheikh Nasser
More info and pictures can be found in this thread

Under the patronage of Sheikha Manal Bint Mohammed: LV unveils a stunning piece of art to support UAE Association for Down Syndrome
Article

Hamdan, Maktoum Bin Mohammed Bin Rashid offer condolences to Lt.Gen. Dhahi Khalfan
Article

Majid Bin Mohammed inaugurates Character Dubai exhibition
Article -- Photo

Sheikh Majed got his masters degree in something to do with the police.
Its his graduation and he will be graduated by his brither Sheikh Hamdan the Crown Prince of Dubai.

Hamdan Bin Mohammed attends convocation ceremony at Dubai Police Academy

Sheikh Hamdan presented the Master's certificates to the graduating cadets, who included HH Sheikh Majid Bin Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum...
- Article ** Picture

NB.. the article does not state what the "Master's certificates" are.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sheikh Majed got his masters degree in something to do with the police.
Its his graduation and he will be graduated by his brither Sheikh Hamdan the Crown Prince of Dubai.

How can he get a master's degree when he does not even have a bachelor's degree yet??! Last time I checked admissions into a masters programme in any country in the world requires a BA degree and sometimes work experience like for a business degree. What bullocks! That's like saying a five year old child earned a PhD. If it were not for who his father is, he would never have pulled that off. And his thesis title sounds like he is kissing up to his dad. This insults the efforts and the intelligence of the graduates of the police academy who actually DID attend classes and who DID write their thesis themselves. I would be insulted if I were a part of that graduating class and saw someone like Majed who just got his degree because his father runs the country and he did not do any work for it nor have a BA degree.

Typical, I guess Sheikh Mo thinks the rest of us who actually earned our Masters in this world don't know any better, how pathetic, but funny as hell :lol:

Congratulations to Sheikh Majid!!!

Congratulations for what?! Should Sheikh Majed Bin Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoun really be congratulated for his fake degree? Please...

Last edited:
:previous:
The WAM article uses the term "Master's certificates".
Although nothing is explained, it doesn't state "Master's degrees" or "degrees" of any sort.

Congratulations for what?! Should Sheikh Majed Bin Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoun really be congratulated for his fake degree? Please...
uhauhahuauhauha "Majid is smart as a brick" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::whistling:

Here you go...how do you know is fake?

How do you know it's real? Where is the credible evidence? WAM?

Back to hate on the Maktoums again are we?
Nothing positive ever comes out of your posts.. theories, accusations, lies blah blah..

And how do you know its fake? Because you didn't see Majid working his ass off? You didn't know he was enrolled on a program? That he doesn't have a BA so can't possibly get a Masters CERTIFICATE, (note that it's not a degree)? ... It's like cos he's shk. Mohammed's son, he can't achieve academically, can't be good guy, can't be normal.

And I'm surprised as anyone but I'm not going to totally dismiss shk. Majid on the grounds that he's a Maktoum. Maybe the certificate or whatever it is sounds better than it actually is? Who knows?

I'm not going to congratulate him but nor am I going to mock him. We don't know every aspect of his life, every detail so let's just leave it to that.

Hold on guys! I don't hate the maktoums but I think or I'm pretty sure that Sheikh Majed doesn't have any BA degree nor a master degree, this degree he got has nothing to do with an university or a business school degree!! Unfortunately most of sheikh Mo's sons don't pursue their studies after their high school diploma. Sheikh Majed's full sister Latifa1 has a master degree in business and we all know that Sheikh Maktoum has a BA. That' all.

How do you know it's real? Where is the credible evidence? WAM?

What if I tell you I know it is real? It doesn't mean I will show an evidence of that. He seems to be a hard working guy and it also seems he's got a brain.

What if I tell you I know it is real? It doesn't mean I will show an evidence of that. He seems to be a hard working guy and it also seems he's got a brain.

I would say that that is about as credible as WAM's opaic PR where "nothing is explained" & no one questions or chalenges what's released or the motives behind the releases. WAM's translations are well known to be iffy... From what "independent" source do you get the impression that he is hard working & has a brain? What is the reasoning behind these impresions other than blind acceptance of what is presented? I am not saying that it is you that should produce the evidence but at least a balence of probility to surpport what you believe with some reasoning.

Last edited:
let's all do this. Maybe Majid isn't so dumb after all.. Who knows? we don't really know him or any of them personally to say and to know if they're smart or not. Let's give him the benefit of doubt...what u guys think? tommy what u say?:ermm:;)

let's all do this. Maybe Majid isn't so dumb after all.. Who knows? we don't really know him or any of them personally to say and to know if they're smart or not. Let's give him the benefit of doubt...what u guys think? tommy what u say?:ermm:;)

I don't see why reason & an open discusion to it's natural conclusion, within the bounds of civility should capitulate to unchalenged spin, hormone fueled delusions & extreme gulability... Some of us do know Majed.

Last edited:
Unfortunately most of sheikh Mo's sons don't pursue their studies after their high school diploma. Sheikh Majed's full sister Latifa1 has a master degree in business and we all know that Sheikh Maktoum has a BA. That' all.

We also know that Sheikh Mohammeds daughters all have been or are going to university.

We also know that Sheikh Mohammeds daughters all have been or are going to university.

Well this is new to me but i'm very happy to hear this. I only know that Hessa has a degree but i'm very surprised they all went. Besides the fact that some are a bit young (joke). Do you know what studies they followed? And do you know if Sheikha will complete her studies now she has moved to Bahrain.
I'm very curious about this. I even mailed Sh Mo to ask in his e-section, but I never got a reply :sad:.....

Unfortunately It doesn't mean that they got degrees! Hamdan was enrolled in a business school in London, Dubai but didn't continue. Ahmed was doing some studies in Brussels, Maitha was in the american university of Dubai but didn't continue as well etc. As far as I know only Hessa, Latifa1 are graduated from Sheikh Zayed university and Sheikha Mariam1 is now studying in the same university. Anyways, I wish the best and I hope that Sheikha, Mariam etc will continue their high education and make their parents proud. :flowers::flowers:

Unfortunately It doesn't mean that they got degrees! Hamdan was enrolled in a business school in London, Dubai but didn't continue. Ahmed was doing some studies in Brussels, Maitha was in the american university of Dubai but didn't continue as well etc. As far as I know only Hessa, Latifa1 are graduated from Sheikh Zayed university and Sheikha Mariam1 is now studying in the same university. Anyways, I wish the best and I hope that Sheikha, Mariam etc will continue their high education and make their parents proud. :flowers::flowers:

I was referring only to the girls and not the boys ;)
As for the boys who did not attened university, I think they do some sort of short courses/certificate degree sort of thing instead of attending a full term university.

Yeah duh! Everyone can start at university. It's all about finishing it. I totally agree. And I guess that the Maks finish what they start :whistling:.
Maktoum has a degree, Manal, Hessa and Latifa1 have, Majid has a fake kind of degree, Mansour finished school and rest i dunno. But it seems to me that in general the girls are better educated then the boys. That is good news since it is time the women take over and rule the world! :flowers:

Dazzling That's ok :)

Bettina: You got the point! Sheikh Mo's daughters are definitely more educated than their brothers, my lil sister had all of the maktoums on facebook and I can assure you that the girls speak perfectly the english not like the boys. It's actually a shame that they didn't continue their studies(the boys) but I think that most of the arabian sheikhs in the gulf don't have time for the studies since they have tons of money and they prefer to manage their business, enjoying life and so on..the reason why I like Sheikh Maktoum Hasher who is a very well educated. But on the other hand I knwo wht studying means and It's really hard for everyone of us so when you are young and very rich, in my opinion it's harder!! :)))

Sheikha Sheikha who married Nasser is not going to university. She is not enrolled anywhere. Is Maitha going to university? I have never heard that.

I don't see why reason & an open discusion to it's natural conclusion, within the bounds of civility should capitulate to unchalenged spin, hormone fueled delusions & extreme gulability... Some of us do know Majed.
I give up TOmmy!! U always winn!!! :bang::bang:

I give up TOmmy!! U always winn!!! :bang::bang:

Oh NO Tommy1 will not win this battle of minds.
Majid is VERY intelligent. I happen to know the guy from my previous college year :neutral: and i happen to know he is VERY intelligent, a lill Einstein when it comes to the views of his Father on the crisis... :ROFLMAO:
And dont rule out his Big Brother Hamdan, he knows ALL about the world economy and how to survive it according to his Father. If someone has the right to make a speech on this, it is Hamdan. In fact he is a true Genius on this issue. :wub:
U See: No big words for me, just a little humility does the trick :lol:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom