Sheikh Mohammed's Children 5: April 2008-November 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Munira, all the details that we know about Sheikh Mohammed's children can be found in the first post of this thread.

No, Sheikha Maryam and Sheikha Sheikha are not twins, I believe they were born on the same year

Maryam was born in January, and Sheika in December. They are 11 months apart.

Please do not jump to conclusions as this is merely an observation! The last daughter that went shopping in London was Latifa and she was married shortly thereafter. It has been said that Sheika is still engaged to Sheikh Nasser bin Hamad and now she is shopping in London. (I like weddings, so I had to add this in.)

I did not know what Nasser was engaged with Sheika...Thanks for the inf girls
Somebody have some photo of she? i don't remember your face

maog, if you go to Sheikh Mo's official website then you will somewhat current photos of his group of teenage daughters. The photos were taken sometime in August (?) of last year. There is a nice group photo of the girls and Sheikh Mo taken after an endurance race in which Latifa won an individual trophy. The four daughters shown are: Latifa, Sheika, Maryam, and Fatima. There are also some pictures on Hamdan's website, Fazza3.:flowers:

maog, if you go to Sheikh Mo's official website then you will somewhat current photos of his group of teenage daughters. The photos were taken sometime in August (?) of last year. There is a nice group photo of the girls and Sheikh Mo taken after an endurance race in which Latifa won an individual trophy. The four daughters shown are: Latifa, Sheika, Maryam, and Fatima. There are also some pictures on Hamdan's website, Fazza3.:flowers:
So Sheika will behind Hamdan?

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/8311/hhsheik773.jpg
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/59/130708ukmain.jpg

She's the number 1

Last edited by a moderator:
my only response to hamdan's dress is UGHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they all look awful. who is the tailor that told them that they looked good?

my only response to hamdan's dress is UGHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they all look awful. who is the tailor that told them that they looked good?

:ROFLMAO: At least he´s not the one with a pink tie!!!!!:ROFLMAO:

Hamdan at Sandhurst for Sheik Zayed bin Hamdan Al Nahyan's graduation
Gulfnews: Hamdan at Sandhurst for Zayed's graduation and WAM
According to the reports the following attended:

Al Maktoums from Dubai:
Crown Prince Hamdan
Sheikh Majid bin Mohammed
Sheikh Mansour bin Mohammed
Sheikh Saeed bin Mohammad

Al Nahyans from Abu Dhabi:
Sheikh Hamdan bin Zayed, Deputy Prime Minister
Sheikh Zayed bin Hamdan bin Zayed (the Sandhurst graduate)
Sheikh Mohammed bin Hamdan bin Zayed
Shaikh Hazza bin Hamdan bin Zayed
Sheikh Sultan bin Hamdan bin Zayed
Sheikh Khalid bin Mohammad bin Zayed
Sheikh Suroor bin Mohammed bin Khalifa
Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan bin Khalifa

Last edited:
sheikh khaled bin mohammed bin zayed is the guy with all black and white tie. he is the one that got married ~3 months ago.

Another 2 photos:
1 2 (Look at his hands, he's with his headphones again)

The second picture left to right: Sheika, Fatima, Mo, Latifa, and Maryam. :flowers:

Girls, i don't know if u've noticed? Hamdan's belt was not belted properly, its kind off bulging out.

I just thought that due to Hamdan's recent weight loss that he had not purchased a new belt and that it was ill-fitting. :nonono:

i thought there was something odd about his belt
poor thing :(

I believe if i ever meet with any of Sheikh Mo sons, i would introduce myself to them. The Maktoum are friendly and courteous. Especially Hamdan and Rashid.

Hamdan has to work on putting on some weight, no matter the pressure he is going through it should't affect his health.
I know i should't be asking this as it is not proper (none of my business)
Why is he losing weight, what could be the reason behind his rapid weight loss? :question:

An observation only: Hamdan seems to be on the go a lot lately. A lot of appointments, official visits, etc. I know that when I travel and become exhausted I do not eat properly and lose weight. It seems as if the appetite dwindles. It is also endurance racing season; if you look closely at pictures of past seasons you will notice that his and Rashid's weight fluctuates during this time. Add in all of his increased duties and he may just be too exhausted to eat healthy. Also, he it seems that his is very athletic. Maybe he just needs a spa day to relax.

What of Ahmed and Saeed? Ahmed seems to be a quiet one and Saeed seems to be melancholy. I have never actually seen them in person. The others are always approachable but I have never seen these two.

I remember in one of the forums i think Sheikh Mo children picture thread, of the girls said they meet Sheikh Ahmed on a commercial flight to uk and they chatted with him :cool:
She said he was very sociable :D

Thank you Drummergirl, you make a very good point, but what about Maktoum he is also very busy, almost as busy as Hamdan. But Maktoum has hasn't lost weight, if you look closer in the pictures you will observe that he looks very blank as if he was kind of sad.

I also observe this look in the video when mohammed visited Dubai executive council meeting www.sheikhmohammed.co.ae

Saeed have always sad face, unlike of the other guys:ermm:... Everytime i see a picture of he i want to cry
But remember what Latifa fat is also,i think it's genetic :)

Maktoum is also busy but does not seem to do the extensive travelling that Hamdan has to do for his obligations. Maktoum seems primarily based in Dubai, while one morning Hamdan is in Abu Dhabi visiting with the Al Nayhans, the afternoon he is back in Dubai for a camel race, the next day his is in an endurance race with Mo and Rashid, and a day or two later he is London for a Sandhurst graduation. In between he is attending meetings and attending to personal affairs. He seems to have a lot of stamina.:lol:

I believe if i ever meet with any of Sheikh Mo sons, i would introduce myself to them. The Maktoum are friendly and courteous. Especially Hamdan and Rashid.

Hamdan has to work on putting on some weight, no matter the pressure he is going through it should't affect his health.
I know i should't be asking this as it is not proper (none of my business)
Why is he losing weight, what could be the reason behind his rapid weight loss? :question:

Sheikh Rashid is not at all friendly (quite the opposite) nor particularly courteous. They are used to exagerated deference. This is well known. For all the musings about differences between Sheikh Mohammed's sons there is little difference in their abilities or how they interact with mere mortles. Though Majed is particularly simple, the significant difference between Rashid & all of his brothers is just that they are obediant & deferent to Sheikh Mo & do not exhibit the same degree of reckless behavior of Rashid & that Rashid is the most pasionate about horses. That really does sums it up. As a side note; it's interesting to note that Rod Simpson, the colourful trainer who walked out on Sheikh Rashid, has gone on to now work for Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed.

< ed Warren >

tommy1, we can all think it,:whistling: and through my travels in that area I can believe it; but I as I have not seen it then I do not say it. :ohmy:

A second thought, tommy1, I have never been treated rudely but I do not have long exposure; as I said, I travel. But I have noticed that all of your posts concerning Rashid have been very negative. Now you are intimating something unpleasant, I would like to ask WHY, but you never seem to answer direct inquiries.

A second thought, tommy1, I have never been treated rudely but I do not have long exposure; as I said, I travel. But I have noticed that all of your posts concerning Rashid have been very negative. Now you are initmating something unpleasant, I would like to ask WHY, but you never seem to answer direct inquiries.

Tommy1, I second this motion. Why? I don't want to intrude but i have a feeling you are emotionally involved. Did the M. brothers bullied you at school or something? You can tell us ! We can keep a secret ! :flowers:

Maktoum is also busy but does not seem to do the extensive travelling that Hamdan has to do for his obligations. Maktoum seems primarily based in Dubai, while one morning Hamdan is in Abu Dhabi visiting with the Al Nayhans, the afternoon he is back in Dubai for a camel race, the next day his is in an endurance race with Mo and Rashid, and a day or two later he is London for a Sandhurst graduation. In between he is attending meetings and attending to personal affairs. He seems to have a lot of stamina.:lol:
Bah. And I thought that my schedule was tuff :whistling: But it's true, who wouldn't loose weight having that much to do... :ermm:

A second thought, tommy1, I have never been treated rudely but I do not have long exposure; as I said, I travel. But I have noticed that all of your posts concerning Rashid have been very negative. Now you are initmating something unpleasant, I would like to ask WHY, but you never seem to answer direct inquiries.

A lot of people are harking on about the weight issues as if these boys are on girly diets or fret about their weight. This concerns Hamdan and Rashid. If an explanation might be perceived unpleasent should it be avoided, seeing as people are asking for one?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom