The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2009, 07:11 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucantuosi View Post
Congratulations to Sheikh Majid!!!
Congratulations for what?! Should Sheikh Majed Bin Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoun really be congratulated for his fake degree? Please...

Old 11-20-2009, 08:39 AM
Administrator in Memoriam

The WAM article uses the term "Master's certificates".
Although nothing is explained, it doesn't state "Master's degrees" or "degrees" of any sort.

Old 11-20-2009, 01:35 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy1 View Post
Congratulations for what?! Should Sheikh Majed Bin Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoun really be congratulated for his fake degree? Please...
uhauhahuauhauha "Majid is smart as a brick"
Old 11-20-2009, 06:22 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Here you go...how do you know is fake?
Old 11-20-2009, 07:05 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Here you go...how do you know is fake?
How do you know it's real? Where is the credible evidence? WAM?
Old 11-20-2009, 08:12 PM
Commoner

Quote:

Back to hate on the Maktoums again are we?
Nothing positive ever comes out of your posts.. theories, accusations, lies blah blah..

And how do you know its fake? Because you didn't see Majid working his ass off? You didn't know he was enrolled on a program? That he doesn't have a BA so can't possibly get a Masters CERTIFICATE, (note that it's not a degree)? ... It's like cos he's shk. Mohammed's son, he can't achieve academically, can't be good guy, can't be normal.

And I'm surprised as anyone but I'm not going to totally dismiss shk. Majid on the grounds that he's a Maktoum. Maybe the certificate or whatever it is sounds better than it actually is? Who knows?

I'm not going to congratulate him but nor am I going to mock him. We don't know every aspect of his life, every detail so let's just leave it to that.
Old 11-20-2009, 08:28 PM
Gentry

Hold on guys! I don't hate the maktoums but I think or I'm pretty sure that Sheikh Majed doesn't have any BA degree nor a master degree, this degree he got has nothing to do with an university or a business school degree!! Unfortunately most of sheikh Mo's sons don't pursue their studies after their high school diploma. Sheikh Majed's full sister Latifa1 has a master degree in business and we all know that Sheikh Maktoum has a BA. That' all.
Old 11-20-2009, 08:58 PM
Nobility

Quote:

What if I tell you I know it is real? It doesn't mean I will show an evidence of that. He seems to be a hard working guy and it also seems he's got a brain.
Old 11-20-2009, 09:49 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
What if I tell you I know it is real? It doesn't mean I will show an evidence of that. He seems to be a hard working guy and it also seems he's got a brain.
I would say that that is about as credible as WAM's opaic PR where "nothing is explained" & no one questions or chalenges what's released or the motives behind the releases. WAM's translations are well known to be iffy... From what "independent" source do you get the impression that he is hard working & has a brain? What is the reasoning behind these impresions other than blind acceptance of what is presented? I am not saying that it is you that should produce the evidence but at least a balence of probility to surpport what you believe with some reasoning.
Old 11-20-2009, 10:53 PM
Aristocracy

let's all do this. Maybe Majid isn't so dumb after all.. Who knows? we don't really know him or any of them personally to say and to know if they're smart or not. Let's give him the benefit of doubt...what u guys think? tommy what u say?
Old 11-20-2009, 11:15 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindinha856 View Post
let's all do this. Maybe Majid isn't so dumb after all.. Who knows? we don't really know him or any of them personally to say and to know if they're smart or not. Let's give him the benefit of doubt...what u guys think? tommy what u say?
I don't see why reason & an open discusion to it's natural conclusion, within the bounds of civility should capitulate to unchalenged spin, hormone fueled delusions & extreme gulability... Some of us do know Majed.
Old 11-21-2009, 01:45 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatisse taleb View Post
Unfortunately most of sheikh Mo's sons don't pursue their studies after their high school diploma. Sheikh Majed's full sister Latifa1 has a master degree in business and we all know that Sheikh Maktoum has a BA. That' all.
We also know that Sheikh Mohammeds daughters all have been or are going to university.
Old 11-21-2009, 03:49 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
We also know that Sheikh Mohammeds daughters all have been or are going to university.
Well this is new to me but i'm very happy to hear this. I only know that Hessa has a degree but i'm very surprised they all went. Besides the fact that some are a bit young (joke). Do you know what studies they followed? And do you know if Sheikha will complete her studies now she has moved to Bahrain.
I'm very curious about this. I even mailed Sh Mo to ask in his e-section, but I never got a reply .....
Old 11-21-2009, 05:50 AM
Gentry

Quote:

Unfortunately It doesn't mean that they got degrees! Hamdan was enrolled in a business school in London, Dubai but didn't continue. Ahmed was doing some studies in Brussels, Maitha was in the american university of Dubai but didn't continue as well etc. As far as I know only Hessa, Latifa1 are graduated from Sheikh Zayed university and Sheikha Mariam1 is now studying in the same university. Anyways, I wish the best and I hope that Sheikha, Mariam etc will continue their high education and make their parents proud.
Old 11-21-2009, 06:11 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Unfortunately It doesn't mean that they got degrees! Hamdan was enrolled in a business school in London, Dubai but didn't continue. Ahmed was doing some studies in Brussels, Maitha was in the american university of Dubai but didn't continue as well etc. As far as I know only Hessa, Latifa1 are graduated from Sheikh Zayed university and Sheikha Mariam1 is now studying in the same university. Anyways, I wish the best and I hope that Sheikha, Mariam etc will continue their high education and make their parents proud.
I was referring only to the girls and not the boys
As for the boys who did not attened university, I think they do some sort of short courses/certificate degree sort of thing instead of attending a full term university.
Old 11-21-2009, 06:14 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Yeah duh! Everyone can start at university. It's all about finishing it. I totally agree. And I guess that the Maks finish what they start .
Maktoum has a degree, Manal, Hessa and Latifa1 have, Majid has a fake kind of degree, Mansour finished school and rest i dunno. But it seems to me that in general the girls are better educated then the boys. That is good news since it is time the women take over and rule the world!
Old 11-21-2009, 06:39 AM
Gentry

Dazzling That's ok :)

Bettina: You got the point! Sheikh Mo's daughters are definitely more educated than their brothers, my lil sister had all of the maktoums on facebook and I can assure you that the girls speak perfectly the english not like the boys. It's actually a shame that they didn't continue their studies(the boys) but I think that most of the arabian sheikhs in the gulf don't have time for the studies since they have tons of money and they prefer to manage their business, enjoying life and so on..the reason why I like Sheikh Maktoum Hasher who is a very well educated. But on the other hand I knwo wht studying means and It's really hard for everyone of us so when you are young and very rich, in my opinion it's harder!! :)))
Old 11-21-2009, 11:12 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Sheikha Sheikha who married Nasser is not going to university. She is not enrolled anywhere. Is Maitha going to university? I have never heard that.
Old 11-21-2009, 12:20 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
I don't see why reason & an open discusion to it's natural conclusion, within the bounds of civility should capitulate to unchalenged spin, hormone fueled delusions & extreme gulability... Some of us do know Majed.
I give up TOmmy!! U always winn!!!
Old 11-21-2009, 01:05 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindinha856 View Post
I give up TOmmy!! U always winn!!!
Oh NO Tommy1 will not win this battle of minds.
Majid is VERY intelligent. I happen to know the guy from my previous college year and i happen to know he is VERY intelligent, a lill Einstein when it comes to the views of his Father on the crisis...
And dont rule out his Big Brother Hamdan, he knows ALL about the world economy and how to survive it according to his Father. If someone has the right to make a speech on this, it is Hamdan. In fact he is a true Genius on this issue.
U See: No big words for me, just a little humility does the trick .