Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2009, 11:55 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by fergy View Post
The one in the Red looks like Marwan.
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...41812804_4.jpg

It IS Marwan in the red. You now have a picture of him.

Old 06-11-2009, 12:10 AM
Nobility

I imagined him very different from the picture, I thought he was blondie.

Old 06-11-2009, 02:48 AM
Commoner

thank you fergy, but the link is not working for me.
Old 06-11-2009, 06:28 AM
Administrator

try this: http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...41812804_4.jpg
Old 06-11-2009, 07:12 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyra View Post
@ Sladjica
Which photo do you mean - I hope not the one in which Rashid is torturing the zebra (number 4).
Oh of course not that one... I dont know why all of Al- Maktoum boys like hunting and killing animals just like that...
Old 06-11-2009, 09:31 AM
Aristocracy

..let me help you. Could it be a lack of civilisation? Or that they are sadists? Does it bother you?
Old 06-11-2009, 01:06 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy1 View Post
..let me help you. Could it be a lack of civilisation? Or that they are sadists? Does it bother you?
It is a lack of civilisation and contempt for nature. It is wrong and they should be punished for it.

However, It is a sign of civilisation that Marwan is one of the guys. Not to dropped the other subject completely, but is Marwan like a real brother to Hamdan or does he treat him with contempt too?
Old 06-11-2009, 01:39 PM
Aristocracy

I don't know, I've never met Marwan.
Old 06-11-2009, 10:52 PM
Nobility

Sadists is the word for that behaviour
Old 06-12-2009, 09:10 AM
Gentry

Quote:

Lack of civilisation? hmm, they are peoplle with all those diplomas and schools... Sadists? Could be. It bothers me to see that they are doing it just for fun. Luying on the fishes? Pihhh its very uglly and disscusting..
It bothers me to see those men with, like i said, all those diplomas they have, and on all those positions and good work they are doing, acking so bad and seems injoying it.. .From this point of wiew, it does seem like its a lack of civilisation...unfortunetlly
Old 06-12-2009, 10:12 AM
Aristocracy

What diplomas? What good works have they done out of selflessness or have not been to deflect attention away from their savage treatment of vulnerable people or slave trading?

And what would you think if I could tell you about, within the last 3 years in particular the exploitation of the desperate povety of thousands of poor Palistinian & Iraqi girls some as young as 13 or 14 years old, being trafficed to work as concubines for guess who? And this as the ink dried on the new human trafficing law (study the wording). Care to guess who are by far the greatest benifisiaries of trafficed girls & women & who are by definition not only the instigators but the sponsors almost in it's entirety?... Good works a plenty.
Old 06-12-2009, 01:57 PM
Aristocracy

I thought slavery was abolished in the UAE. But "trafficing in women" - you are so political correct - is a big issue, not only in UAE but also in Europe. It is abolutely a crying shame AND against the law as for as i know. Which new human trafficing law are you refering to?
Old 06-12-2009, 04:14 PM
Gentry

Oh then this it is His Highness
Exploits to workers, with inhuman conditions in his super constructions
Sexual exploitation
Animal abuse
Who knows which other things more!
Old 06-12-2009, 05:02 PM
Commoner

Tommy is referring to the recently published Human Rights Watch report which has been criticized (no surprise there!) by the UAE. Here is a link to the article by HRW and the link to the actual report is imbedded.

http://www.hrw.org/en/news/2009/05/1...land-happiness

Human trafficking is an international phenomenon, its everywhere, even in the USA. However a marked contrast from the US versus the Gulf states is that there's actual task forces to track and recover trafficked persons and press charges against the traffickers. In the Gulf, a blind eye is typically turned or the problem is white washed.

I believe the after the release of the HRW report the Dubai municipality passed a law regarding trafficking, but perhaps someone can follow up with that information.
Old 06-13-2009, 12:38 PM
Gentry

hmm i dont know, it is a big strange to believe that a Royal familly does all those things, though, if they do, they have a great show for peoplle from outside of the UAE, cause to me, they seem really nice. And i do not support what they did to those animals, but its still hard to believe in what you wrote...
Old 06-13-2009, 02:56 PM
Aristocracy

Why? With all due respect to you, you are far from alone in making the enormous mistake of comparing Ruling Familes of the UAE & the Middle East as they are today with European Royals as they are today... Centuries of Social Evolution & history seperate them. Not only that but from where do you get the notion that to be ROYAL would mean to be worthy, honorable decent or nice? Quite the contrary is true. Please show me where in History any Royal Dynasty has gained & maintained their power & their positions by being... Nice. Without a psychopathic ruthlessness, (by todays standards) avaris, machievelian cunning & a policy of Might is Right... not a single one...
Old 06-13-2009, 03:46 PM
Aristocracy

Im against hunting or hurting animals, I believe that is no a brave sport and you dont learn anything from it. The only thing that it can prove is that whoever has the power gun is the one who wins. That been said, I believe that this is the way we should see things about the Maktoums brothers they could do really good things and cause harm to their sociaty and themself.

Now, heres my question: We will see any sign of justice??

But i guess thats out of topic so....
Old 06-13-2009, 04:07 PM
Aristocracy

I don't think it is out of topic. We are discussing behavioral traits of The Al Maktoums and that of Sheikh Rashid bin Mohammed Al Maktoum & the rammifications of the evidence before our eyes which can not be ignored. They or there representatives are quite free to come on here and have there say. The prime indicators of a Modern Civilised State which Sheikh Mohammed & his Sons & the Rest of the UAE government are so keen to convince the world it is, is a Free Press, Social Justice & EQUALITY BEFORE THE LAW. Dubai & The UAE have none of these features yet & seek to pedle what is no more than a mirage to the world.
Old 06-13-2009, 04:19 PM
Aristocracy

Hmm, what the discussion.

All i can say... humanity doesn't work here. Everyone must be punished. It's not real but just imagine that. Tit for tat. Rashid will be deprived of his extremities (or maybe only one). What about others who watched all that? Do you remeber Clockwork Orange?

I'm sorry if that sounds too cruel. In reality I'm .

Is Hamdan also aggressive and cruel in reality? After that I can't be sure that he's mother's boy. e've seen so many pics of him playing and kissing with little kids.. Just idyll... Is all that ostentatious?!

Quote:
I don't think it is out of topic. We are discussing behavioral traits of The Al Maktoums and that of Sheikh Rashid bin Mohammed Al Maktoum & the rammifications of the evidence before our eyes which can not be ignored. They or there representatives are quite free to come on here and have there say. The prime indicators of a Modern Civilised State which Sheikh Mohammed & his Sons & the Rest of the UAE government are so keen to convince the world it is, is a Free Press, Social Justice & EQUALITY BEFORE THE LAW. Dubai & The UAE have none of these features yet & seek to pedle what is no more than a mirage to the world.
Are you sure that there's ay least one place on Earth where it can be? Europe? UK? USA? Social justice is utopia. USSR tried to build so-called "social justice" in a way of communism. Everyone can see now the results. Europe tries to build it's own soical justice and I think we'll see the results soon. So..it's sad but I think that it isn't effective to fight against those who rule. Power and money spoil the people.
Old 06-13-2009, 04:43 PM
Aristocracy

Indeed I take your point. Everything is Relative. But when it comes to Dubai & these vile people who rule it who have a sence of Social Justice right out of the Stone Age, the best thing you can do is to keep talking about it and taking them to task publicly scrutinise over every lie & platitude passes their lips.