The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2009, 04:45 AM
Commoner

Be nicer to rashid

Quote:
Originally Posted by nena09 View Post
What is Sheikh Rashid current job? , because I can type Sheikh hamdan in google news and I get a bunch of news of him, but theres nothing about Sh.Rashid.

PS:I was under the impression that to be consider bright you had to do something.
So we're back 2 makin fun of Rashid; he's not like his brothas WE GET IT, but can we still show him some LOVE!
This happens every few months, 1st we talk about hamdan, 2nd pictures come out about rashid playing soccer, 3rd some one starts makin fun of the fact that he doesn't work like the younger ones
END THIS CYCLE OF HATRED....lol

Old 06-09-2009, 06:09 AM
Aristocracy

Why does Rashid deserve Love? Come to think of it why do any of them any more than an ordinary person? What has he done to earn Love? What has he done to EARN respect?

Old 06-09-2009, 09:10 AM
Aristocracy

A nice picture from Sh-Rashid.net/vb
Gooooolooo Masha'ALLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-09-2009, 11:01 AM
Commoner

I'm not making fun of Sh.Rashid ,I'm just asking what is his position. I don't compare Hamdan with Rashid because they are too different people with different personality's and priorities.
Old 06-09-2009, 11:12 AM
Administrator in Memoriam

Sheikh Rashid's position is eldest son of Sheikh Mohammed and Sheikha Hind.
As far as we know he does not fulfill any official role within the Emirate.
Old 06-09-2009, 11:27 AM

why are all posts reseted? i expected the picture to disappear but why we can not discuss it? What is this forum for?
Old 06-09-2009, 11:36 AM

It's pointless having a discussion about a picture that members can't see.
As is stated in the edit line, the picture was removed because it was posted in contravention of the copyright rules.
It is standard practice across the Forums to delete posts that respond to a deleted post (or picture).
Old 06-09-2009, 11:36 AM
Aristocracy

IMOP Rashid needs to get a JOB!!! That's what he needs.. He's about to be 28 yrs old. A grown up man who should be able to have his own job and do something more constructive with his own time instead of just playing soccer like a kid!! If his brothers work for his dad why can't he?? is he better than any of his brothers to not do the same?
GOSHH i can't even look at his "soccer" pics anymore i feel nauseated...
Old 06-09-2009, 11:39 AM
Aristocracy

not to mention that he comes accross as a really immature person. Daddy's lil' kid who needs to be entertained and have fun all day long...
Old 06-09-2009, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindinha856 View Post
If his brothers work for his dad why can't he??
If Sh Mohammed wanted Rashid working in the family business then he would be doing so.
Maybe what you see is what you get.
Old 06-09-2009, 11:48 AM
Commoner

I thought that Sh.Hamdan was 28 and is younger than Sh.Rashid.
Old 06-09-2009, 11:50 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nena09 View Post
I thought that Sh.Hamdan was 28 and is younger than Sh.Rashid.
If i am not mistaken Hamdan will be 27 this year and Rashid 28... RAshid is older than Hamdan 1 year.
Old 06-09-2009, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassy3 View Post
why are all posts reseted? i expected the picture to disappear but why we can not discuss it? What is this forum for?
I'm wondering the same thing Cassie. Let's get back to discussing the truly fascinating details of so-and-so's birthdate.

It's important to discuss corruption and moral depravity of any people in power, especially royalty. What is this, the 16th century? If people under the rule of the Maktoums cannot even speak one word ill of them, then that's all the more reason for people on the outside with more freedom to do so.

The picture posted was incredibly important so that people can see that "royalty" means nothing, that a royal can be just as -- and often more -- despicable and lowly a human being as anyone else. In Rashid's case, calling him a human being would be generous.

I know this post will probably be deleted but I just wanted to get this off my chest.
Old 06-09-2009, 12:15 PM

Another thing to add (that will undoubtedly be deleted): by censoring discussion and even recognition of a horrible act as seen in that photo, you're enabling it. You're letting that behavior off the hook. You're pretty close to condoning it and protecting the perpetrator. Let that filth be seen so that the behavior can be punished in some way, even as seemingly miniscule as decreasing his followers. Should the Al-Nahyan torture video have never been seen? Should that behavior have gone on unnoticed, in secret, with no public outcry?
Old 06-09-2009, 12:22 PM

Oh please. Get off your high horse and cut the sanctimonious moralising.
I'll repeat: the picture was removed because it was a watermarked and copyrighted image and it is ILLEGAL to post copyrighted images in the Forums.
Old 06-09-2009, 12:38 PM
Gentry

Verguenza
Should the Al-Nahyan torture video have never been seen?

For the benefit of some, "YES" very obvious
But that was won by the publication of the video?
Nothing. Know what we all know, But some don't want to see
It is said to house arrest, but and?
What happens to the victim, there really a true justice?
Old 06-09-2009, 12:38 PM
Aristocracy

If someone can find the web link to those very important Safari photos that show renouned Horse owner & oldest son of animal lover; Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum; Vice President of UAE & Ruler of Dubai, Sheikh Rashid Bin Mohammed Al Maktoum sawing the legs of a Zebra while it is clearly still alive, then post the web addresses to the photos in accordance with the copyright rules, then we can continue to disscuss this and give Sheikh Rashid the attention he deserves & craves.
Old 06-09-2009, 12:47 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy1 View Post
If someone can find the web link to those very important Safari photos that show renouned Horse owner & oldest son of animal lover; Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum; Vice President of UAE & Ruler of Dubai, Sheikh Rashid Bin Mohammed Al Maktoum sawing the legs of a Zebra while it is clearly still alive, then post the web addresses to the photos in accordance with the copyright rules, then we can continue to disscuss this and give Sheikh Rashid the attention he deserves & craves.
uhauhauhauha Tommyyy i am sure lovely Rashid isn't craving for this type of attention...
Old 06-09-2009, 12:48 PM
Gentry

Like everything that happens, we talk about them for a few weeks
Surprises to some,horrified to some, and others know that will not happen any more nothing
And each day passes, they speak of human rights , but these human rights appear to apply to poor victimizers
Old 06-09-2009, 12:51 PM
Aristocracy

Truth always wins in the end.

Closed Thread