Sheikh Mohammed's Children 5: April 2008-November 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As for the boys who did not attened university, I think they do some sort of short courses/certificate degree sort of thing instead of attending a full term university.

And in the case of assuming that this could be so, what would this really say or indicate about Sheikh Mohammed's Sons?

Last edited:
Oh NO Tommy1 will not win this battle of minds.
Majid is VERY intelligent. I happen to know the guy from my previous college year :neutral: and i happen to know he is VERY intelligent, a lill Einstein when it comes to the views of his Father on the crisis... :ROFLMAO:
And dont rule out his Big Brother Hamdan, he knows ALL about the world economy and how to survive it according to his Father. If someone has the right to make a speech on this, it is Hamdan. In fact he is a true Genius on this issue. :wub:
U See: No big words for me, just a little humility does the trick :lol:.

uhauhaauhuhauha HAMDAN? knows all about the world economy and how to survive it?? I DOUBT IT!!! he probably knows wat a hired expert tells him and his father...:whistling::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I am sure hamdan knows a LOT about a fwe other things....:whistling::whistling:

uhauhaauhuhauha HAMDAN? knows all about the world economy and how to survive it?? I DOUBT IT!!! he probably knows wat a hired expert tells him and his father...:whistling::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I am sure hamdan knows a LOT about a fwe other things....:whistling::whistling:

Well, I would say that almost all royals have experts to help them. I dont expect a royal to do the work or run the buisness, he would end up needing help just like all CEO's & Presidents of companies.
Hamdan is there to look over things and make decisions when lower cant do. Hamdan is there as a contact or close person who can have fast access/direct with Sheikh Mohammed (his father)

Well, I can't say if Majid is a hard worker or not, because I quite frankly don't know. But his full sister Latifa says that he has gotten a Masters Degree and she seems so be very proud of him as do all the Maktoums... :)

Well, I can't say if Majid is a hard worker or not, because I quite frankly don't know. But his full sister Latifa says that he has gotten a Masters Degree and she seems so be very proud of him as do all the Maktoums... :)

did u get that frm twitter? there are so many latifa Maktoum's on twitter, how do you she is his full sister?

And in the case of assuming that this could be so, what would this really say or indicate about Sheikh Mohammed's Sons?

Im not saying it is a good thing that they havent been to university or have a degree but taking up courses is better than not taking up anything.
IMO the father gave the sons positions without encouraging them to get a degree but I also think the sons should have known better to go off and study.

did u get that frm twitter? there are so many latifa Maktoum's on twitter, how do you she is his full sister?

No, LOL. She does have a twitter but that's not where I got my information from. I dont think Latifa wrote she was proud of Majid or anything on twitter because she isn't really the touchy type, but I barely go on so I wouldn't be able to confirm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom