Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2009, 12:09 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren View Post
How about this one?
sh-rashid.net/vb/ -

Yeah i tried it today and it works but i promise for 2 days it said the page was suspended.

Old 05-27-2009, 12:46 PM
Aristocracy

i tried to join. said all new memberships have been disabled by administration. wonder what that means. they must have gotten a bad batch of members the last time around and admin. is trying to clean house or something.

Old 05-28-2009, 04:07 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Majid Bin Mohammed chairs Dubai Culture meeting

May 28, 2009 - 09:09

WAM DUBAI, May 28th, 2009: Dubai Culture and Arts Authority (Dubai Culture) today held a meeting chaired by Chairman HH Sheikh Majid bin Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum... - Article
Old 06-02-2009, 03:05 PM
Heir Apparent

Majid Bin Mohammed opens show
Article
Old 06-03-2009, 06:42 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
How about this one?
sh-rashid.net/vb/ -

...sh-rashid.net is Sheikh Rashid Bin Mohammed's personal website. Sh-rashid.net/vb is not his, it's just one of those sycophantic fan sites. It is Sheikh Rashid's personal site that has been suspended. Invariably, in almost every case the reason for a site being "suspended" is a failure to pay the webmaster or the hosting service...
Old 06-04-2009, 12:41 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy1 View Post
...sh-rashid.net is Sheikh Rashid Bin Mohammed's personal website. Sh-rashid.net/vb is not his, it's just one of those sycophantic fan sites. It is Sheikh Rashid's personal site that has been suspended. Invariably, in almost every case the reason for a site being "suspended" is a failure to pay the webmaster or the hosting service...
Or maybe Sheikh Rashid didn't want to have this website anymore....
Old 06-04-2009, 12:58 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucantuosi View Post
Or maybe Sheikh Rashid didn't want to have this website anymore....
Hmmm... well, by all accounts known; a seemingly, imature, grossly irresponsible, not very bright 28 year old ego maniac who likes to have millions and millions of self adulating pictures taken & put on display, of himself playing football... doesn't want to have his own website anymore? Is this in anyway a credible explanation as opposed to the more realistic, probable and almost certainly true one?
Old 06-04-2009, 06:02 AM
Administrator in Memoriam

Quote:
... who likes to have millions and millions of self adulating pictures taken & put on display, of himself playing football... doesn't want to have his own website anymore?
Not to worry, there's always Yousif Al-Mulla's Flickr pages. At last count there were 586 Rashid-playing-soccer pics.
Old 06-04-2009, 09:48 AM
Aristocracy

well, we have proof that Rashid can tend to skip a bill from time to time. Marlon Aronstam ring any bells
Old 06-06-2009, 12:37 AM

Quote:

Sheikha 1/1991
engaged to HRH Sheikh Nasser bin Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa of Bahrain, b 1987
Maryam 12/1991
hey this info its wrong...Sheikha's birthday is on december the 2oth, not January.
Maryam is the one that was born on January the 11th
Old 06-06-2009, 01:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maog View Post

no, number 1 is Fattima...Sheikah is the one on Fattima's left hand
Old 06-06-2009, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by verenabintm View Post
hey this info its wrong...Sheikha's birthday is on december the 2oth, not January.
Maryam is the one that was born on January the 11th
The information in the table has been built up over time from various members and sources and is always subject to revision.
Can anyone else confirm that Sheikha Sheikha was born on 20 December 1991 and Sheikha Maryam 11 January 1991?

I'd prefer to have some confirmation or a source before I amend the table as I know that one internet site has wrong information and others have copied what we have here.
Old 06-07-2009, 05:24 PM
Commoner

Quote:
The information in the table has been built up over time from various members and sources and is always subject to revision.
Can anyone else confirm that Sheikha Sheikha was born on 20 December 1991 and Sheikha Maryam 11 January 1991?

I'd prefer to have some confirmation or a source before I amend the table as I know that one internet site has wrong information and others have copied what we have here.

yes it is ryt!! shaikha maryam is 11 january and sheikha sheikha is december!! however i believe they were born in 1992!!

im nt sure about the year but the datesr absolutley correct!!
Old 06-08-2009, 08:49 AM

Thanks.
I've corrected the dates except for the year 1991. I'll need some confirmation before I can change the year.
Old 06-08-2009, 10:43 AM
Heir Apparent

Maktoum Bin Mohammed receives consuls
Article
Old 06-08-2009, 11:42 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Hmmm... well, by all accounts known; a seemingly, imature, grossly irresponsible, not very bright 28 year old ego maniac who likes to have millions and millions of self adulating pictures taken & put on display, of himself playing football... doesn't want to have his own website anymore? Is this in anyway a credible explanation as opposed to the more realistic, probable and almost certainly true one?
Sheikh Rahid can pay for whatever he wants, if he doesn't has the website anymore is for some reason,
plus his pictures are great and he doesn't need to do anything to be bright because he is such a delight.
Old 06-08-2009, 05:44 PM
Commoner

Sheikh Rahid can pay for whatever he wants, if he doesn't has the website anymore is for some reason,
plus his pictures are great and he doesn't need to do anything to be bright because he is such a delight

We all know he can pay for what he wants, the question is can he pay for services rendered to him.
Old 06-08-2009, 06:05 PM
Aristocracy

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucantuosi View Post
Sheikh Rahid can pay for whatever he wants, if he doesn't has the website anymore is for some reason
I agree. There is also a reason for all 601 photos of him playing football and something tells me it's not somebody's egomania.

As for (not)being bright - you're right again, he needs not to sell himself as such, he is bright indeed.
Old 06-08-2009, 10:55 PM
Aristocracy

Why are his pictures "great" & why doesen't he "need to do anything to be bright", (given his very public demontration to the world that he is to the contrary)... & why is he "such a delight"?! I mean... we have people on here giving such profound statements as so & so is highly qualified to CP of Dubai, to be a great leader for Dubai because... "he is the best looking". People have the right to their opinions but it is a bit hard to read such intelectualy devoid rubbish such as that over & over again & not see it chalenged by at least one more (in my opinion) grown up & logical one.
Old 06-08-2009, 11:18 PM
Commoner

What is Sheikh Rashid current job? , because I can type Sheikh hamdan in google news and I get a bunch of news of him, but theres nothing about Sh.Rashid.

PS:I was under the impression that to be consider bright you had to do something.

Closed Thread