Sheikh Mohammed's Children 5: April 2008-November 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There hasn't been any news about Sheikh Mohammed's children lately... is it normal for them to be out of the spot light this long??

Personally I can understand their situation on how they may want to be left alone but the simplest things in their lives, things like horse riding, and Rashid playing football is made out to the public...

The Ramadan Festival starts at Dubai Club for Special Sports under the patronage of Majid Bin Mohammed
Article

Majid bin Mohammed opens Holy Quran Exhibition
Article -- Photo

Majid Bin Mohammed attends Dubai International Holy Quran Award events
Article

Hamdan Bin Mohammed, Ahmed Bin Mohammed open Al Marmoum camel festival
Article -- Photo

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally love Hamdan, but Ahmed blew up in the past couple of years. He was never this big. I wouldnt call him fat, he's just a little healthy. :)

Does majed have a girlfriend ? :rolleyes: just asking ,:ROFLMAO:
Having girlfriends, or being with women without marriage is forbidden in Islam. But nowadays many things are happening against Islam in middle eastern countries. I don't think Majed has a girlfriend because he seems a lit reserved. But I wouldn't be surprised is Rashid has one. Hamdan is a tad bit in the middle. When he is in public he doesn't seem to care for girls so he might or might not.

well i do knw dat sheikh Hamdan is engaged to shaikha Shaikha bin saeed!!

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l278/mymoscow/rf/rashed-abdbcac7c6.jpg

nd i hav heard dat sheikh rashid will b marryin his cuzn Sheikha Latifa bint ahmed!!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3642/3444531011_0b364329d2.jpg

Peace!!

Isn't the second pic their sister...:ermm:

Isn't the second pic their sister...:ermm:

The second picture is Sheikh Latifa bint Ahmed Al Maktoum. Sheikh Hamdan's cousin. He rmother is Sheikh Mohammeds sister. She is the show jumper who participated in the olympics.

nd i hav heard dat sheikh rashid will b marryin his cuzn Sheikha Latifa bint ahmed!!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3642/...0b364329d2.jpg

That is just speculations, they have been no announcement what so ever. The forum does not allow speculations :)

ya there cousins, mistake is that some peoples before have posted her pictures as their sister but she not.

i knw 100% latifa bin ahmed will no way marry rashid. no speculations....that is a fact.
btw her brother is a very good jumper. his name is rashid bin ahmed al maktoum. he
attends american university of dubai. he and his sister live in france during the summer.
i never know how to properly post pictures. if anyone wants to post his pictures i would
be happy to send u some.

Started a thread in the Wedding forum on Sheikh Nasser bin Hamed Al Khalifa & Sheikha Sheikha bin Mohd bin Rashed Al Maktoum, October 2, 2009 wedding, the thread can be found here

Some pictures of Sheikh Hamdan and some of the other Al Maktoum kids.

Hamdan shaven... at recent events

Some pics of Sheikh Shamma with Sheikh Mohammed and Hamdans back. I love the picture when Hamdan is picking Sheikha Salamah up forcibly I find that so loving and sweet. He will be a great dad some day(He is a scorpio after all).
Pics of Salama and Shamma

Few Flickr photos
Hamdan sleeping

Hes a fruit guy!

At a carnival

Hamdan Sleeping again but Im more worried as to where that paw is going... JK. (Even the lions are loving our Hamdan)

In some random store in London

I think this is his cousin with him, if not then a fan

:uaeflag::uaeflag::uaeflag::uaeflag::uaeflag:

loooool that pic of him sleeping is cute! i guess the lions love him too... so we have lions and girls loving him! Damn hard comeptition

Read this thread for the first time today purely because I love reading about weddings and am interested in the wedding taking place over the next few days. The groom is more than good looking. I must admit that I was rather blown away by the Sheikh's many children as to who is who and his number of wives and mothers of his children. I recognise the one wife as being a member of the Jordanian Royal Family (gosh, hope I am right). I think I will have to visit this thread a few more times to fit everyone into their right order. I haven't read all the pages in this thread......got too confused after a while. I have found it interesting so thank you to all who are in the know about this family for all your comments, links and info. I had some trouble in getting access to some of the photos but still enjoyed reading the comments.

There is a thread about the marriage already which can be
found here.
There is already a discussion going on

Dazz

Yes, he is Sheikh Abdullah, Sheikh Maktoums son. He came with Hamdan on a gradutation event to sandhurst

A few posts on Sheikha Mariam being engaged have been deleted since there is no prove backing it up. Please remember that speculation is against the forum rules. Unless it is official or released in a statement than it remains speculation and rumors.

Thank you
Dazz :flowers:

hmmm question i don't know if you want to talk about it... but Dazzling didn't you go to the wedding of Sheikha Sheikha???

hmmm question i don't know if you want to talk about it... but Dazzling didn't you go to the wedding of Sheikha Sheikha???

Yes I did. I posted information in the couples wedding thread which can be found here :flowers:

A new thread for Sheikh Nasser & Sheikha Sheikha can be
found here.
All news & pictures of the couple to be posted in their new thread which is located in the
Royal and Ruling Families of the Gulf States

Thank you
Dazz :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom