Sheikh Mohammed's Children 5: April 2008-November 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, thank you for the pictures. The first three pics are really not bad. I mean, hunting is accepted every where in the world today. My husband hunts and is teaching our children to hunt. Hunting has been going on for century's. there's nothing wrong with hunting. Everyone has their own views on hunting. HOWEVER, that being said, you don't shoot to lame or just injure the animal. You always shoot to kill. If you do shoot and it doesn't kill it the first time, you immediately shoot it again so it does. Never do you take off or cut it to pieces before it's killed. Normally, you would hang it to drain the blood before cutting into pieces for food or even to stuff it. The fourth pic of him and the zebra is disturbing. The person that I am (tries to see the good things) is trying to say there's a good reason behind this but I just can't imagine there being one. I would think if the zebra was hurt, he would either put it out of his misery or give him a tranquilzer to put him to sleep and then cut the leg. It's just too weird for me. I wish I knew the full story behind that pic. THANK YOU FOR SHARING!!!

I hate myself for clicking on those picture links.. wow what a psychopath and evil person Rashid is. I can't believe his family doesn't seem to be doing anything about it. They can't be much better.
Unfortunately i have to agree w/ u... And that's so sad...the family watching and acted as if nothing was wrong...Maybe the whole family has probs?:whistling::whistling::nonono:

^lol, I saw that show some years back. Well they need to come up with some sort of position he will need to take up.
But thanks for posting to you and TOmmy1 and telling us about what UAE rulers are up to instead of hearing the glossy articles on wam or praises of them in newspapers.

But if they are the owners of these "Mass Media", by it they never speak ill of them

Sheikh Mohammed & Sheikh Hamdan were present when Sheikh Rashid Bin Mohammed tortured the Zebra. Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid emphaticaly states that he loves all animals... on an ABC News interview or was it 60minutes?

Rashid is another Sadist. I know him, he would do that. The story behind it is simple, it was a paid for hunt. Rashid is in the process of cutting the legs off a Zebra with a knife & the Zebra is still clearly alive & on it's feet . There can be no justification whatsoever to inflict such suffering on any living animal. He is gratifying himself with what he is doing to that Zebra.

The deleted picture was about Sh Rashid doing that to a zebra????? Is there a video or how do you know about that?

Damn bastard I hope he gets what he deserves:nonono:
Wonder what Sheikha Hind thinks of it or maybe she just can't raise her voice to her own sons

Last edited by a moderator:
These pictures are really horrible. It is awful to see Rashid cutting into a beautiful, strong and healthy zebra just like that. I can't see any reason why he would do that. The most disturbing thing however is that the family was present and didn't interfere. Perhaps they are afraid to do so (it is scientifically proven that there is a strong link between the torture of animals and domestic violence) or they think that torturing in zebra is OK and that Rashid is doing nothing wrong.
After all, we've also seen photos of Hamdan and his brothers with their domestic-tigers. These poor animals are probably doped or deprived of their nails and teeth to make them harmless. A tiger is not a pet!
No, i have little trust in the ethics of the Maktoum family when it comes to animals and i think the way that people treat animals is a good indicator of how they treat people. :ermm:

Once again, here are posts vanishing. My previous post was the second on this page, now it is the first, but I cant figure out which one is missing.

@Warren, I would appreciate it if you would make a notice when you are deleting posts and making clear why you are deleting them. I think that we can accept the reasons for deleting posts when we know the reasons.

do you think that Hamdan is eating all the fish he was catching?

I was thinking about the fishing, tigers, lions and horses too. If that kind of terrible abuse can be inflicted on an innocent animal in front of the whole family, then I fear for the tons of other poor animals in the care of the Maktoums.

And seeing as animal abuse is linked with violent behavior towards humans as well (as others here have noted)... I fear for the employees and future wives of Rashid. And possibly the whole family.

Maybe one too many cousin marriages have led to these mental problems?

Once again, here are posts vanishing. My previous post was the second on this page, now it is the first, but I cant figure out which one is missing.

@Warren, I would appreciate it if you would make a notice when you are deleting posts and making clear why you are deleting them. I think that we can accept the reasons for deleting posts when we know the reasons.
No post of yours has been deleted.
Some posts of other members have been merged.
Some posts which responded to a post which was later self-deleted by the member were subsequently deleted as they no longer had any context. *
Posts discussing Hamdan's education have been moved to the CP Hamdan thread.
Posts which say nothing more than "I agree", "thanks for the pics", "LOL!!!!!!" etc are termed empty posts and are routinely removed.

* Edited to add.. there are currently four posts in the present discussion which have been self-deleted or their content erased by the member some time after they were posted. Responses to those posts have by necessity also been removed.

Last edited:
Maybe one too many cousin marriages have led to these mental problems?
I was thinking the same thing! Way too many first cousin marriages going on there in the UAE. Also, if you were a wife and knew that this man just did that to an animal, would you want him touching you? umm, NO!

woooow i love these photos! :)
its really suprise to see him doing something else but playing football!

Why do you know that it is Marwan - do you know Marwan?
Would be great if we would have a photo of Marwan.

@ Sladjica
Which photo do you mean - I hope not the one in which Rashid is torturing the zebra (number 4).

No, the one on the boat with the fish where he is standing up in the red shirt.
I have seen pictures of him but I am not sure about the one on the boat. It just looks a lot like him to me.

These pictures are really horrible.
I wholeheartedly agree with you. The family being present there is very disturbing since it shows that they approve of all of these activities. And you're right that this kind of treatment to animals is an indicator for how they probably treat humans especially the ones they look down upon. Jeez. I really had a different view of them (maybe i was being a little too naive).
How did these pictures come to light? I'm just curious how someone(whoever from the forum) found these. It's also sad how the media goes over the top praises/gaga over the ruling families since its controlled by the maktoums and we here don't get a "real view" of who they really are. But that's politics whether in dubai or any other country.
I know they do good deeds but that's all we hear in the news, not the other side.

I have always said those who are mean to animals are mean to everybody, this behaviour is not aceptable
And all animals must live in their natural habitats not to be considered as pets :nonono: for something I stopped eating meat

Sorry I don't like hunting. I dislike the pictures of Sh Hamdan making fun with the fishes, I hope someday these people change for their own good because all bad actions get back as well as the good ones.

I think the photo of the zebra is horrible but I don't find the one of the fishes that offensive, since i'm use to see people who fish to take photo with whatever they fish. But laying on top of fishes is disgusting.

I think the photo of the zebra is horrible but I don't find the one of the fishes that offensive, since i'm use to see people who fish to take photo with whatever they fish. But laying on top of fishes is disgusting.

Not offensive but like playing with the fishes, that is what I meant.

I imagined him very different from the picture, I thought he was blondie.

thank you fergy, but the link is not working for me.

@ Sladjica
Which photo do you mean - I hope not the one in which Rashid is torturing the zebra (number 4).
Oh of course not that one... I dont know why all of Al- Maktoum boys like hunting and killing animals just like that...

..let me help you. Could it be a lack of civilisation? Or that they are sadists? Does it bother you?

..let me help you. Could it be a lack of civilisation? Or that they are sadists? Does it bother you?

It is a lack of civilisation and contempt for nature. It is wrong and they should be punished for it.

However, It is a sign of civilisation that Marwan is one of the guys. Not to dropped the other subject completely, but is Marwan like a real brother to Hamdan or does he treat him with contempt too?

I don't know, I've never met Marwan.

Lack of civilisation? hmm, they are peoplle with all those diplomas and schools... Sadists? Could be. It bothers me to see that they are doing it just for fun. Luying on the fishes? Pihhh its very uglly and disscusting..
It bothers me to see those men with, like i said, all those diplomas they have, and on all those positions and good work they are doing, acking so bad and seems injoying it.. .From this point of wiew, it does seem like its a lack of civilisation...unfortunetlly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom