Sheikh Mohammed's Children 4: September 2007-April 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warren

Administrator in Memoriam
City
Sydney
Country
Australia
Welcome to Sheikh Mohammed's Children 4

Part 3, March to September 2007, can be found here

  

SHEIKH MOHAMMED'S CHILDREN

courtesy of Duke of Marmalade and Alabina. All corrections and additions welcome.

Sons by Sheikha Hind, Mo's longstanding wife

Rashid 12/11/1981
Hamdan 14/11/1982
Maktoum 11/1984
Ahmed 07/02/1987
Saeed 03/1988

Daughters by Sheikha Hind

Hassa 11/1980
Latifa 1989 (egaged 2007 to Crown Prince Mohammed bin Hamad al Sharqi of Fujairah)
Sheikha 1/1991
Maryam 12/1991
Fatima 7/1993
Salamah 8/1999
Shamma 11/2001

Daughter by Princess Haya

Aljalila 2/12/2007

Mo has five acknowledged children whose mothers are unknown

Manal (oldest child, married to Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al-Nahayan of Abu Dhabi):
daughter: Sheikha Fatima 9/6/2006; son: Sheikh Mohammed 4/12/2007
Maitha 5/3/1980 (international karate champion)
Shamsa 15/8/1981
Mansour
Majid 16/10/1987

relationship unknown

Marwan

Last edited:
Hamdan's wedding??

Hamdan's wedding.I heard he was engaged to Sheikha Yasmeen.They were supposed to marry this year.

:eek:When was this announced? & who is she?

:eek:When was this announced? & who is she?

It's a rumor, there has not been any announcement of any engagement including that for so-called "Shka. Yasmine and Shk. Hamdan".

ps. I don't think she exist at all.;)

Yes, those two are the youngest of Mo & Hind's 6 daughters. They are so pretty :)

Round 12 of august 2007 I was in Disneyland Paris. I know for sure that I saw one of the sons from sheikh Mo. He had a baseball pet (they always have at the pictures) and his face and ears were just the same as at the pictures. With him was a lady in nikaab. All black. They was waiting (just like I) for a Nemo-ride. I wanted to take a picture, but I didn't dare.
I'm so curieus wich son that was and wich lady. Can somebody give more information?

Added to the list. Thanks. :)

the others are Hessa, Latifa, Fatima, and Sheikha.

Round 12 of august 2007 I was in Disneyland Paris. I know for sure that I saw one of the sons from sheikh Mo. He had a baseball pet (they always have at the pictures) and his face and ears were just the same as at the pictures. With him was a lady in nikaab. All black. They was waiting (just like I) for a Nemo-ride. I wanted to take a picture, but I didn't dare.
I'm so curieus wich son that was and wich lady. Can somebody give more information?

Interesting, but Mo's boys spent a majority of their summer vacation in London. It could be one of them but you have to remember they have a lot of cousins.:)

ps. you should have taken a pic, discretely of course :D

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you know about the boys spending their summer vacation in London Alabina?:flowers:

There were pics of them out and about plus they have a home there.:)

I was in London over the summer and I'm pretty sure I saw one of Shk Mohammed's sons - I think it was Rashid - in Harrods (in the food halls...near the Gelateria) there were lots of people with him. It didn't occur to me to take a photo but then again I was a little preoccupied eating ice cream:lol:

Last edited:
the others are Hessa, Latifa, Fatima, and Sheikha.
Thanks for the additions to the list. :flowers:
Sheikha Sheikha? Isn't that along the lines of "Princess Princess" or "Lady Lady"?

Wow, Hind seems to be pregnanat all the time. That's heavy. I would forget all those names, even if they were my children.

The mistery woman? Do I have to think it's someone famous and she doesn't want to say her name? Like Madonna for example? Or Mariah Cary?

No one knows her identity but she is/was(?) Mo's first wife and I think she's also Maitha and Majid's mom.

But she is Arab.

No one knows her identity but she is/was(?) Mo's first wife and I think she's also Maitha and Majid's mom.

But she is Arab.

Why is that? I mean why no one knows the identity?

Mo married her in secret, she is not Emirati and I guess can't be named first "official" wife that title belongs to Shka. Hind because she is Emirati and part of the family. She is said to be a former model and I believe she is known and respected in the community but her name and identity will probably never be revealed to the media etc... It's not uncommon for Sheikhs to keep their wives identity (names and but esp. pics) secret to the general public.

On another note, I don't understand why Haya is titled "second official" wife , but I think it's because she is royal. It's all very complicated.:confused:

Last edited:
Last edited:
How old is sheikha latifa..it says she was born in 1989..but she looks older than that.
I was wondering if she's only 17 or 18....is it considered odd that she married before her other sisters/siblings who are older. Does that make her the 2nd only child of sheikh mohammed to be married???

are sheikhas hessa or shamsa married?
progress.gif

Yeah, its odd cause to my knowledge I don't think Hessa is married. Neither are Shamsa or Maitha (who is 27 yrs old).

She'll be the 2nd of Mo's babies to married unless someone has been married off secretly but I highly doubt it.:rolleyes:

If I'm not wrong, Maitha is the karate-lady. Maybe she doesn't care about customs there, she wants to do sport. And anyway, wich Arab guy would like a karate-kid lady?;) She could hit hard.

If I'm not wrong, Maitha is the karate-lady. Maybe she doesn't care about customs there, she wants to do sport. And anyway, wich Arab guy would like a karate-kid lady?;) She could hit hard.

Maitha is the karate lady, yes. In an interview she once stated that both her parents - so Mo and her mother, one of his non-public wives - hold a black belt in karate. So you better behave when approaching this family :cool:

Sheikh Mohammed's boys

Does anyone know where Sheikh Mo's boys hang around in Dubai?I have been many times and never seen any of them.Although I have seen Sheikh Mo several times,he seams to be everywhere.

Also I was wondering if anyone knows anything about Sheikh Saeed bin Mohammed?Is he studying or what?He doesn't seem to be involved as much as the other sons.

Thanks in advance:flowers:

i think the rashid bin mohammed ramadan football tournament started today 9/23/07. does anyone know where i can find info (pics, video, articles on the tournament)?

Does anyone know anything about Sheikh Saeed?

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom