Sheikh Mohammed's Children 4: September 2007-April 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If that is him, he looks good on paper! crown prince, studying in england, etc...

I compared dates of birth and if what i am reading is accurate she is older than him. is that odd?

sh.latifa is still engaged to him...she will maryy him later

you scared me! lol
but ain't 17 a bit young to marry someone?:ermm:

Oh I am sorry.:bang:

Yes, you are right. Not a bit she is really very young for that, but she is only engaged now and of course engagement is not good for her age.

Sheikh Maktoum and Rashid

Hi, I am new to the forum as a poster but I have been reading your posts for a while now and thought I would give it a go.

What do people think of Sheikh Maktoum? I think he is slightly quieter than his other brothers. I visited Dubai in the winter and met him and he seemed really nice :flowers:. I also met Rashid but this was less formal and he seemed a lot more comfortable with the media though he had a personal photographer!

B

Hi, I am new to the forum as a poster but I have been reading your posts for a while now and thought I would give it a go.

What do people think of Sheikh Maktoum? I think he is slightly quieter than his other brothers. I visited Dubai in the winter and met him and he seemed really nice :flowers:. I also met Rashid but this was less formal and he seemed a lot more comfortable with the media though he had a personal photographer!

B

Firstly, Welcome to the forums:fireworks:.
I hope you will have a great time..

andd.. yes S.Maktoum is quiet person. You are lucky for meeting Rashid and Maktoum.:flowers:Rashid has a personal photographer you are right but, I don't know his name.

B

Oh my goodness, you met sh rashid, what was he like...was he nice...more details please!!He has a personal photographer?? Why, is it for his website? Is it yousif al-mulla? he takes a lot of pictures of him, some of his pictures are posted on flickr

Last edited:
Oh my, a personal photographer, maybe he is more like his father than I thought. Oh well, with out it we wouldn't have some of the WONDEFUL pictures we have!

:shock::shock:

Oh my, a personal photographer, maybe he is more like his father than I thought. Oh well, with out it we wouldn't have some of the WONDEFUL pictures we have!

WHATT?? :eek::eek::eek:YOU MUST BE JOKING!!!!!!:ohmy::ohmy:
I AM SHOCKED NOW
DIDN'T YOU LOOK AT THE S.MOHAMMED'S CHILDREN PICTURE THREAD??????
I POSTED LOTS OF HIS PHOTOS.... ON FIRST PAGE!!! AND ALL OF THEM ARE TAKEN BY YOUSIF AL MULLA!!!

Sad to hear this....:sad::sad:

Last edited:
turkish delight, i was too distracted by the image in the picture to pay attention to who took it! you can understand!?!yes?!?

Hello

Hi, I did not meet Rashid in his sheikh capacity but I met Maktoum in his I did not know anything about them when I visited but they both seem like cool people.

Maktoum is more business like and likes to get his point across but in a good way:angel:. I think he will go far if he continues.

Rashid seems okay too.......when he could hear us speaking in English he started talking about Sandhurst and Man Utd! but was quite far from us so started to speak really loud which we thought was strange. He asked my emirati cousin something in Arabic but when we asked what he said he wouldn't tell us! and still won't at this point.

I won't reveal everything because they deserve privacy. I didn't know he was a sheikh found out when I got home!

B

Last edited:
Forgot to say....yes I think that is his photographer we only noticed Rashid when his photographer took a photo the flash was really bright!

B

bizzle, did he talk to you or was he snoby..he may have just wanted your attention that's why he spoke loudly. Did you meet him at a party??? Sorry for the many questions!!

Last edited:
Hi, I did not meet Rashid in his sheikh capacity but I met Maktoum in his I did not know anything about them when I visited but they both seem like cool people.

Maktoum is more business like and likes to get his point across but in a good way:angel:. I think he will go far if he continues.
B

You mean you met Sheikh Maktoum Hasher Maktoum Al Maktoum, or is it another Maktoum?

:shock::shock:

WHATT?? :eek::eek::eek:YOU MUST BE JOKING!!!!!!:ohmy::ohmy:
I AM SHOCKED NOW
DIDN'T YOU LOOK AT THE S.MOHAMMED'S CHILDREN PICTURE THREAD??????
I POSTED LOTS OF HIS PHOTOS.... ON FIRST PAGE!!! AND ALL OF THEM ARE TAKEN BY YOUSIF AL MULLA!!!

Sad to hear this....:sad::sad:

Maybe i'm the first to say it, but really thanx for all the nice pix ever!:flowers:

Sheikh Ahmed Bin Mohammed bin Rashid al-Maktoum awarding the winnders at the end of the Dubai International Marathon at Zaiabeel park in Dubai, United Arab Emirates on 18 January 2008.

Pic 1 -- Pic 2
ANP pictures

Sheikh Ahmed looks quite alot like his brother Sheikh Hamdan in these pictures.

Hi, Yes I think thats what he was trying to do.....lol....because me and my cousins were speaking in English.....he must have been listening to us and realised we were from England! At this point we did not know who he was, so when he started talking about Man U and Sandhurst we just burst out laughing:lol: because we didnt think anyone there understood and we were talking about someone who was there!

I mean Maktoum as in Rashids brother! This was at an event so I did not get to meet him personally.

B

Last edited:
bizzle,

did rashed look really short to you? i know that we are bombarding yoiu with questions, but most of us have never seen him. did he appear confident or a little awkward. i always got the impression that he is very shy but tries to compensate by acting cocky.

bizzle,

did rashed look really short to you? i know that we are bombarding yoiu with questions, but most of us have never seen him. did he appear confident or a little awkward. i always got the impression that he is very shy but tries to compensate by acting cocky.

He's not that short........but I am only 5ft 3' so everyone looks tall to me!.
Yeah he is a confident but I suppose he has to be.

Maktoum was shy but it didn't help that everyone was just staring at him! and waiting for him to speak.

I am hoping to go to Dubai (well abu Dhabi) again this year! so who know may bump into them again!

Sheikh Mohammed's Children Part 8: January 2013 -

Who is Sheikha Manal married to?
i agree with all of the comments regarding sheikha hind being the "official" wife of sheikh mohammed. i lived in abu dhabi for a period of time. princess haya AND sheikha manal are not accepted in their new roles. the old guard favors hind. i think they resent manal because she is not full emerati.

i beleive she is married to shk mansour from al nayhan...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom