Sheikh Mohammed's Children 4: September 2007-April 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that "poor" guys are under a constant pressure and watch of just everybody that they started to make up "morrocan" ladies and sheikhas "Yasmeen" :) ( I don't know, my speculation ). Imo, they will never go to public with the complete truth about their love lifes, there might be some hints in the rumors on internet but never correct details.

Just a simple reminder, We do not allow unsubstantiated gossip and speculation based on hearsay. Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports :)

Sheikh Hamdan at a camel race today, looks like he won since he is receiving a prize or maybe its on behalf of a family member. Sheikh Hamdan is also sporting a new look which was last seen on him a few years ago
Picture

thanks for the picture dazzling. he looks handsome as ever!

dazzling,
Thanks for the photo. :flowers::flowers: Prince Hamdan is quite handsome. The prize he has got is impressive.

Sheikh Mohammad has a Moroccan Wife, the mother of sheikha Maitha and Sheikh Majed. So why Sheikh Rashed can't married a Moroccan girl who is in love with ?

Sheikh Mohammad has a Moroccan Wife, the mother of sheikha Maitha and Sheikh Majed. So why Sheikh Rashed can't married a Moroccan girl who is in love with ?

We can't discuss here because, The Royal Forums Rules don't accept this.If you can read youtube's comments(which one I don't remember:neutral:) you will see.:flowers:

and...Thanks dazzling for Hamdan's photo.He is really handsome.:wub:

We can't discuss here because, The Royal Forums Rules don't accept this.If you can read youtube's comments(which one I don't remember:neutral:) you will see.:flowers:

and...Thanks dazzling for Hamdan's photo.He is really handsome.:wub:
Actually, this is something which I believe can be discussed here. In the early days of the UAE (70s and 80s), back when Sharjah was actually the "hot" city, not Dubai, many of the Sheikhs took non Emirati wives.

Over the past ten years, promulgated by Sheikh Zayed himself, there has been a push for Emiratis to marry Emiratis. This has been published from time to time in the news papers, both Arabic and English.

In many cases, the Emirates, due to the small size of it's national population, is a country in which the people follow what they see within the ruling families. So, in today's world, it will be very difficult for a prominent sheikh or even businessman, to take for his first wife someone who is not Emirati.

And when an individual is from a ruling family, arranged, or family decided, marriages are still the norm. These days, this is done mainly to strengthen ties between the families.

Hamdan bin Mohammed approves AED 2.5m for each premier-division club

Hamdan bin Mohammed approves AED 2.5m for each premier-division club

Each first grade club in Dubai will get AED 2.5 million from the Dubai Sports Council, it was announced today.

Turkish delight you are afraid of everything. Relax. We can discus everything if you are civilized ans polite.

Turkish delight you are afraid of everything. Relax. We can discus everything if you are civilized ans polite.

I am not afraid of anything.;);) I am always relaxing in my special life that you never know.

We only can't discuss everything.This forum has rules and I have to think this. Being polite is different.I think READ RULES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For example if I say to Joumana to answer it will be gossip.GOSSIP CAN'T BE POLITE!!!! But if you think that gossip can be polite ,this is your PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!not mine..

Last edited:
Please avoid playing moderator. If members need to be reminded of the rules or intervention is required, the Moderators will do so.

thanks,
Warren
UAE moderator, on behalf of dazzling and Humera.

Has anyone heard any news on Rashid lately? He wasnt at the march for Sh Mohammed's 2 year annv. Just wondering.....

first of all shiekh hamdan is not marrying that girl and I dont know about shiekh rashid love story
shiekh rashid wasnt in the parade beacuse he was with his father :p

thnx dubai girl for answering my "where is rashid" question. i like rashid so much but he seems to be more private than hamdan. that is my impression, maybe i am mistaken....

I have another question, i know lots of questions from me. Were Rashid and Hamdan and Sandhurst at the same time as Prince William or Harry? They are quite close in age, yes?!? Just wondering.....Thanks in advance for any answers :)

dana i knw am toooooooooooo late to answer ur question or maybe u hav forgotten dat yu hav asked dis..bcoz ma pc was corrupt..bt i want to share wht i knw abt Benazir's son...he was in Sheikh rashid school for boys n i have saw a picture of him at sum tv show receving sum kind of award frm sheikh hamdan bin rashid al maktoum

I hadnt forgotten that I asked about that, I just assumed it was of no interest to anyone(I ask a lot of questions!) I would love to see the video. I firgured they had to all cross paths but I wasn't sure. Thanks for the response. I am glad your pc is better, we missed you!

I dont know how was with hamdan and rashid when they were at sandhurst I just knew they went a board when I got to see their pics every where wearing this clothes they wore (I was small these days I never asked)
yes and bhutto sons was at rashid skool which nearly all sh.mohammed sons has been to

thanx dana dats really sweet ov yu:)
bhutto has only one son n his name is Bilawal

I have another question, i know lots of questions from me. Were Rashid and Hamdan and Sandhurst at the same time as Prince William or Harry? They are quite close in age, yes?!? Just wondering.....Thanks in advance for any answers :)

They were with Prince HARRY:flowers: not William at the same time.;)
Yess, dana8585 write your all questions together please,
because I forget to answer.

Last edited:
Thanks Turkish Delight but I ask so many questions that I don't even remember all of them!

They were with Prince HARRY:flowers: not William at the same time.;)
Yess, dana8585 write your all questions together please,
because I forget to answer.
Sheikhs Rashid and Hamdan were long gone from Sandhurst when Princes Harry and William entered the acadamy. Harry entered on 8 May 2005 while William entered 9 January 2006. Rashid and Hamdan graduated together in 2002.

Sheikhs Rashid and Hamdan were long gone from Sandhurst when Princes Harry and William entered the acadamy. Harry entered on 8 May 2005 while William entered 9 January 2006. Rashid and Hamdan graduated together in 2002.

Royal Friend thank you.
But are you sure?Because I read that in newspaper they were with Harry.:neutral:

We all know that Sheikha Latifah is engaged to Sheikh Mohammed Al-Sharqi.
When will they marry?
Did Latifah read any university?
Can anyone give me informations about Sheikh Mohammed Al-Sharqi.His birthday,his horoscope,his favourites,his family etc.?:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom