Sheikh Mohammed's Children 4: September 2007-April 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
there's always rumors going on about engagement, marriage...
it's all so annoying!

Thanks for the answer warren.... Yes it is annoying candygirl. Could you imagine if it was you all the speculation was about? I would go crazy..... I would probably end up like paris hilton, dancing on tables at nightclubs and in general getting in trouble. Well, not if my father was Sheikh Mohammed. I take that back....... P.S. I thought my dad was strict...

I know it is expected of Maktoums to marry someone from UAE but what about his children who arent from mothers from UAE??? such as Maitha and Majid......

I know it is expected of Maktoums to marry someone from UAE but what about his children who arent from mothers from UAE??? such as Maitha and Majid......

Maitha will marry man from the UAE, there is no doubt about that (presumably a man from her family). UAE women don't usually marry foreigners because they cannot pass on their citizenship to their husbands or children. UAE men can pass it on to their foreign wives and children. As for Majid I am guessing he'll probably marry a cousin from within the Maktoum clan or from another.

Does anyone think that some of Sheikh Mohammed's sons will have multipe wives as he does? If so, which one(s) and why? I have notice that many of the sheikhs' of the Al Nayhan clan have one wife, which is not common for wealthy sheikhs. Is this a new/cultural trend in the UAE or is this just among a certain sheikhs, like Sheikha Fatima's sons.

Does anyone think that some of Sheikh Mohammed's sons will have multipe wives as he does? If so, which one(s) and why? I have notice that many of the sheikhs' of the Al Nayhan clan have one wife, which is not common for wealthy sheikhs. Is this a new/cultural trend in the UAE or is this just among a certain sheikhs, like Sheikha Fatima's sons.

They probably will. ;)

The one wife trend is not new but very uncommon, Sheikh Mo's father Sheikh Rashid bin Saaed had only one wife Sheikha Latifa ( I believe she was a Al Nahyan). Some Sheikhs might have one wife but I am sure they also have mistresses.:rolleyes:

Who lives in Zabeel Palace? I am sure Shka Hind does but does Shk Mohammed come and go....?... From what I understand most Muslims traditionaly live w family untill married. Some of the kids are getting older, surely they have a place of their own, yes? Especially the boys. Just curious...

mehwish I dont have any info on Saeed and Mansour, sorry....

since we are guessing about which of shiekh mo's sons will have multiple wives, i am going to say sheikh hamdan. he seems to want to follow in dad's footsteps. i have lived in the uae for a short time. i get the feeling that multiple wives is definetly not the "norm". just because sheikh mo does it does NOT make it acceptable to the people of the UAE.

what do saeed and mansour do?i mean they study or what like....
I believe both have graduated high school, but I don't know if they are in college. They don't do much in the public eye but I think Mansour is involved in some youth club and I think Saeed is involved in something similar (I am not 100% sure). Nonetheless, they usually join their father or brothers at events especially the Dubai World Cup or Endurance races etc...

I hope this little info helps:)

Last edited by a moderator:
since we are guessing about which of shiekh mo's sons will have multiple wives, i am going to say sheikh hamdan. he seems to want to follow in dad's footsteps. i have lived in the uae for a short time. i get the feeling that multiple wives is definetly not the "norm". just because sheikh mo does it does NOT make it acceptable to the people of the UAE.

don't really agree... i don't think sh.Hamdan is the kind of guy that will have multiple wives. I believe he's not really a cheater, and when he do love a woman he don't need another. Just my point of view, and i do think that Rashid is more like his dad, no offense there.:)
it's off topic, but i'm going to Egypt two weeks, so i wish you all here already MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR! cheers!:lol:

don't really agree... i don't think sh.Hamdan is the kind of guy that will have multiple wives. I believe he's not really a cheater, and when he do love a woman he don't need another. Just my point of view, and i do think that Rashid is more like his dad, no offense there.:)
it's off topic, but i'm going to Egypt two weeks, so i wish you all here already MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR! cheers!:lol:
Multiple wives in the UAE is a personal choice and certainly not a given. The two most revered individuals in UAE history took two different approaches. Sheikh Zayed had multiple wives while Sheikh Rashid had one wife.

I caution that people don't get confused when reading multiple wives. This could mean the same as in the West - multiple divorces and marriages.

Lastly, remember that at the higher levels in the Ruling and Royal families, marriages veer more towards being "fixed" and for political / family strength reasons. This is true even in Europe. All about the Empire!

Monchichi posted pics (1st thread)of the Maktoums at Eid prayers. I noticed that Rashid is next to Sh Mohammed. I know he is the oldest but sometimes it seems that Hamdan is next to Sheikh Mohammed. Do you suppose they fight over who gets to be next to him? My brother and I used to fight over the front seat in the car. That is sort of similar :)

Monchichi posted pics (1st thread)of the Maktoums at Eid prayers. I noticed that Rashid is next to Sh Mohammed. I know he is the oldest but sometimes it seems that Hamdan is next to Sheikh Mohammed. Do you suppose they fight over who gets to be next to him? My brother and I used to fight over the front seat in the car. That is sort of similar :)
Not a "democracy" like your experience fighting for the front seat. They boys will follow their father's wishes.

True royal Friend. I dont think there is a lot of democracy in that family. I dont know why I find the relationship between the Maktoum brothers, epecially between Rashid and Hamdan so interesting. With them being so close in age, I can only imagine sibling rivalry exsists but I like to think they are close and trusting of each other. It seems that Hamdan wants so badly to be "good" in his dad's eyes(he writes poetry abt him for cying out loud!) where as Rashid doesnt seem to be as concerned(publicly, that is).

who know !! how tall is him ?? .......tell me please

about sheikh hamdan and sheikh rashed

i see them in many pictures...they look rather....shorter than any men:ermm:
i really want to know 'How tall are they'
Who know...tell me please
thanks^^:)

Last edited:
hi everybody
I have information 2 tell u guys
first do u know that shiekah sh. mohammed daughter is engagged to the prince of bahrain sh.naser bin hamed al kalifa
and sh. hassa is engagged to sh. mohammed bin dalmook
and sh. ahmed is engagged to sh. mohammed bin dalmook sisters
and 2 ppl how say that sh.Rashid is enggaed to sh.Latifa his cousin its not true
if ur father has multiple wives it doesnt mean that u hav to follow his step my grandfather has multiple wives but my father doesnt neither any of my uncles has !!
thank you

dubai-girl...are u sure 100% about the information...
because i heard too that sh nasser is engaged to one of the maktoums...but i also heard tht he is engaged to one of the nahyans..
sh.hessa is sure to b engaged because she is in her late 20 so it is expected
sh ahmed is a surprise i dont kno if its true or not...but could it be?!!
i have no idea about sh rashid and his cuzin

no mohammed
this is his brother

ya I am sure that shiekah is engagged to nasser and it was on tv and he wrote o poem about her
& ahmed is enagged and everyone in the uae knows

and shiekah is my friend and she told me about ahmed

Last edited:
no mohammed
this is his brother

ya I am sure that shiekah is engagged to nasser and it was on tv and he wrote o poem about her
& ahmed is enagged and everyone in the uae knows

and shiekah is my friend and she told me about ahmed

isnt sheikah like 15 years old...are you talking about her or an older sister

isnt sheikah like 15 years old...are you talking about her or an older sister

yes she is talking about the 15 yr old sh.sheikha...
how is that possible because i hav heared that sh.nasser is engaged to a sh. from al nahyan..
and sh.nasser mashallah he is in his early twenties..
and sh.sheikha is a kid

Does age matter in this case? Is it common for Mo's children to marry young? Sorry for my ignorance but I'm knew to this thread. Also do we know where they have studied and what?

yes she is talking about the 15 yr old sh.sheikha...
how is that possible because i hav heared that sh.nasser is engaged to a sh. from al nahyan..
and sh.nasser mashallah he is in his early twenties..
and sh.sheikha is a kid

Wedding is still along way round since they are still young. Nasser is officially engaged to sheikh Mohammeds daughter.

Does age matter in this case? Is it common for Mo's children to marry young? Sorry for my ignorance but I'm knew to this thread.

Its common getting engaged that young and married when the girl has finished her high school or can marry after university.

Also do we know where they have studied and what?
Do you mean sheikh Mohammed's sons or daughters

Last edited:
Sheikh hamdan and Sheikh Rashid engaged?

sheikh hamdan is not engaged officially...
but his brother rashid might be engaged to his cuzin

sheikh hamdan is not engaged officially...
but his brother rashid might be engaged to his cuzin
maryamii ALWAYS THE SAME THING DON'T BELIEVE THIS
S.RASHID WILL MARRY WITH S.LATIFA THIS IS NOT TRUE
Believe me! For 3 years always and always and always people say this anddd.. they didn't marry. I heard that he loves a Moroccan lady for 3 years.She is educated and beautiful.

and for Hamdan he will marry in Spring. I read it in a magazine.

hi everybody
I have information 2 tell u guys
first do u know that shiekah sh. mohammed daughter is engagged to the prince of bahrain sh.naser bin hamed al kalifa
and sh. hassa is engagged to sh. mohammed bin dalmook
and sh. ahmed is engagged to sh. mohammed bin dalmook sisters
and 2 ppl how say that sh.Rashid is enggaed to sh.Latifa his cousin its not true
if ur father has multiple wives it doesnt mean that u hav to follow his step my grandfather has multiple wives but my father doesnt neither any of my uncles has !!
thank you
dubai-girl First yes I heard.:cool:
Second and third no idea.:ermm:
I %100 AM AGREE WITH YOU.S.Rashid is not engaged with his cousin.;)

IN TURKEY MEN NEVER AND NEVER HAS MULTIPLE OR FOURT WIFE.
WHY? Because this is RULE in Turkey men can't get married with multiple wives and also Turks don't like this.:flowers:

S.RASHID WILL MARRY WITH S.LATIFA THIS IS NOT TRUE ...
thank u for the information...
i heared he like an american lady....dunno if thats true or not...
now guess who will hamdan marry...:cool:a gurl from the maktoum or al nahyan!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom