Sheikh Mohammed's Children 4: September 2007-April 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First Saudi Girl ,after Qatarian Girl,after American Girl don't believe this!!!;);)
His first wife will be from the UAE!!!his first wife will definately be a sheikha and their marriage will be a traditional muslim marriage.;);)
I think the girl will be from al maktoum.:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
thank u for the info...
it is surely expected tht they will marry either from the maktoums or the nahyans..

HEY ALL
yes I means shiekha & she is 15 and fyi when she got engagged she was 12 years old I am sure its not any of the nahyan girls
yes the information I gave u about hassa & ahmed but ahmed is getting married I think after she finishes studying and she is 16 yrs old !!

does anyone have any pics of sheikha sheikha al maktoum when she was young? how horrible to be engaged to someone when you are 12 years old. that is so wrong on all levels.

HEY ALL
yes I means shiekha & she is 15 and fyi when she got engagged she was 12 years old I am sure its not any of the nahyan girls
yes the information I gave u about hassa & ahmed but ahmed is getting married I think after she finishes studying and she is 16 yrs old !!

dubai-girl I heard that Sheikha's engagement but,she is very little for this :eek:isn't she?So Are you %100 sure? and I think firstly Hamdan or Rashid must marry not Ahmed.

no its not horrible...it is because he wanted her and they asked her if its okay with her or not if its not nothin will happen!! till she grows up

also ahmed said he wants to get married before his elder brothers does it doesnt hav to be they are older they marry first

Last edited:
no its not horrible...it is because he wanted her and they asked her if its okay with her or not if its not nothin will happen!! till she grows up

also ahmed said he wants to get married before his elder brothers does it doesnt hav to be they are older they marry first

Thank you for the information.:)

no problem

if wanna know anythin just ask and I will answer

no problem

if wanna know anythin just ask and I will answer

dubai-girl, I read in a website it says S.Hamdan will marry in Spring and Hamdan wrote a poem for her. Poem's name is 3 DAYS. Are these true?:ermm:
and when will Rashid marry?We all know he loves a Moroccon lady for 3 years?:neutral:

dubai-girl, I read in a website it says S.Hamdan will marry in Spring and Hamdan wrote a poem for her. Poem's name is 3 DAYS. Are these true?:ermm:
and when will Rashid marry?We all know he loves a Moroccon lady for 3 years?:neutral:

The poem 3 Days is quite an old poem. Actually he came out with that poem when he first started writting poems.

The poem 3 Days is quite an old poem. Actually he came out with that poem when he first started writting poems.

Thank you dazzling for information.:flowers: Maybe they are together from when he first started:ermm:. Is he very young when he started?:neutral:

I really like Hamdan and Rashid but I really want to know more about Rashid. He seems to be a bit more private than Sh Mohammed and his brother Hamdan. I know he owns Zabeel Racing International but he got money from United Holdings Inc. Does that seem odd? A Maktoum getting money from an ouside source.?. How does the money in that family work? I know there is lots but when they(Ahmed, Rashid, Hamdan,etc..) want something do they have to ask their dad or do they have some of their own money? I know it is trivial but I am very curious.

This is a less trivial question than my last one. I just heard that Benazir Bhutto's son will take her place and that he was attending Oxford but had previously attended school in Dubai. I know their are many schools in Dubai but what are the chances that he knows any Maktoums?

This is a less trivial question than my last one. I just heard that Benazir Bhutto's son will take her place and that he was attending Oxford but had previously attended school in Dubai. I know their are many schools in Dubai but what are the chances that he knows any Maktoums?

as far the info i kno that they kno the maktoums...her daughters are in a private skoool in dubaii

I really like Hamdan and Rashid but I really want to know more about Rashid. He seems to be a bit more private than Sh Mohammed and his brother Hamdan. I know he owns Zabeel Racing International but he got money from United Holdings Inc. Does that seem odd? A Maktoum getting money from an ouside source.?. How does the money in that family work? I know there is lots but when they(Ahmed, Rashid, Hamdan,etc..) want something do they have to ask their dad or do they have some of their own money? I know it is trivial but I am very curious.

They are given allowances but I don't know how much but it's probably more than what some people make in a month.

Sorry but that's disturbing, I understand she not getting married anytime soon but still:eek:

Sh. Sheikha

Salaam...I was wondering if anyone has links to recent pix of Sheikha? I cant remember which one this is I can only identify Sh. Salamah & Sh. Shamsa & Sh. Latifa but have hard time with Sh. Sheikha. If she is the girl I am thinking of, she is very beautiful--masha'Allah--so it would make sense if she were engaged young... Okay thnx :flowers:

~*~Aalia~*~

Girl, that rumors is so not true and it's old. It's probably some girl named Yasmeen claiming she engaged to Hamdan. :lol:

Ohhh, Thank you so much Alabina.:flowers: I realised it's old but this forum is from Dubai so , I was shocked and he will also marry with a Sheikha. THANK YOU ,THANK YOU AND THANK YOU.:flowers::flowers::flowers:

rumor or not, he will eventually get married. could you imagine being his wife and having the pressure to live up to shka hind? I assume Hamdan's wife would be expected to have lots of kids, yes?!?

I've heard the rumor that Sh. Rashid was in love w/ a Moroccan girl, and his father wouldn't allow him to marry her and a whole lot of drama...is that true?

rumor or not, he will eventually get married. could you imagine being his wife and having the pressure to live up to shka hind? I assume Hamdan's wife would be expected to have lots of kids, yes?!?

Pressure is going to be huge whether she is Maktoum or one from the other ruling families because his the son of the ruler etc... Number of kids will probably depend on their own choice.

I've heard the rumor that Sh. Rashid was in love w/ a Moroccan girl, and his father wouldn't allow him to marry her and a whole lot of drama...is that true?

No, I think it's just more rumblings on the net.

To dana8585
S.Hamdan's first wife will be a Sheikha.Maybe from Maktoum,maybe from Nahyan and how many kids they will have, this is their decision.S.Mohammed has lots of kids but,his brother S.Hamdan has 6 kids.;)This is their decision.

To CoCoNel
Yes ,Rashid loves a Moroccon lady for 3 years.I am sure ,because lots of Dubaians say this.;)

To reeda2000
Only her name is in the forum and I heard her name lots of forums.I don't know who is her.:bang:Last Summer in Dubai people say he's engaged to Yasmeen.:ermm: After nothing was.

DOES ANY DUBAIAN TELL US WHO IS THIS GIRL??:angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom