Sheikh Mohammed's Children 4: September 2007-April 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
interesting, but what about the so-called "sandals"? can they walk correctly in it? they seem quite unconfortable...

You wore an abaya which is not the same as a dishdashya (kandora is imported language which has become common in usage).

How do you know what I wore??? I do know the difference between an Abaya and a kandora/dishdashya. I lived in UAE long enough to know the difference especially being part of a local family.
I wore both a Kandora and an Abaya when I left the house and did not find them restrictive and never saw any of my local friends have a problem. That is what I was pointing out. Oh and I do know about the imported Kandora word, also known as Thobe. I chose to call it a kandora.
6f898c5f.jpg

Here is me in a female dishdashya to show you I do know the difference.
This is me with Sheikh Saqar Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, who was a first cousin to the late Sheikh Zayed.

Last edited:
The good brands are AlNamoos and Fares and we call it UAE dialect "Ni'3al"

Yes Fares, that is the main one everyone wears. They are fantastic quality and last for forever.

Sheikh Rashids Birthday.................. Not Sure

Eastern promise for hypnotist - The Star

IT was no pictures and definitely no sex please, we're Arabs, when stage hypnotist Christopher Caress from Goldthorpe gave the performance of his life in the oil-rich Gulf city of Dubai.

With only a few days notice last week he was whisked across to the Middle East to put on a half hour show for the sheikh's third son, Prince Mohammed Bin Rashid al-Maktoum's 26th birthday party.

He went down so well he was asked to perform the following week for his dad, the city's ruler, but he's had to put him off until January.
"I am so busy and I don't like to go back on my commitments," says 39-year-old Christopher, used to performing on cruise ships as "the man who puts the hip back into hypnosis."

When a sheikh snaps his fingers you have to go but Christopher, who lives at Highgate, thought it was a wind up when he got the call from a London agent.

"They'd seen Derren Brown on TV and were fascinated by hypnosis ...I'm a lot cheaper," he says.

Before his show in a royal villa Christopher, who has family and X-rated versions of the act, was given a briefing of do's and don'ts.
"Don't do anything crude and don't do the prince," adds Christopher. "So it was more of a demo, people not being able to remember the number seven, fingers sticking to their nose, feet turning to jelly and I got them thinking they were riding horses in the Grand National," he adds.

Wisely, he didn't do his adult routine of making volunteers think their undies were their overgarments - and vice versa!

Christopher had a chance to look around before he did his act. "There was a funfair set up in the lavish gardens, huge ice sculptures and tables and chairs for around 100 guests draped in white satin with red rose petals scattered around.

"There was a huge table especially for the prince and his close family set up directly in front of the stage."

Christopher has been a hypnotist for 20 years and studied at the Los Angeles Institute of Hypnotherapy.

"Then I came back to South Yorkshire 10 years ago hailed as the new Paul McKenna. But in this business it's all about being in the right place at the right time and being stuck in South Yorkshire it ain't going to happen," he sighs.

He came back for family reasons and while those reasons no longer apply he finds it hard to leave.
Christopher says he gets a kick out of turning wide awake people into hypnotic subjects. "Making people do silly things is just showmanship."
Next year he plans to set up a world record for hypnotising the most people at a time. But first he's got a performance in the desert to do.

Last edited:
wouldn't third son be hamdan? although rashed is 26 and hamdan is 25. confusing.

Sheikha Shamsa has been updated. Only a few more gaps to fill in and we'll have the definitive list. :)

Sheikha Shamsa has been updated. Only a few more gaps to fill in and we'll have the definitive list. :)

Thanks Warren :flowers: In terms of definitve list, there might be more to come, Haya is still young and Alia may not be an only child.

Btw, is her name official now?

what about sh. Hamdan? I thought he was born november 13th and not 14th...

tht sh.latifa is their cuzin in the link...not their sis...their sis is 1989
the latifa 1985 is their cuzin i think so

Sheikha Latifa 1989 is sheikh Moahmmed's daughter
Sheikha Latifa 1985 is Sheikh Mohammed's niece, She competes in show jumping and is goes by sheikha Latifa al-Maktoum.

According to to reports on fazza.com Shiehka. Manal had a baby boy named 'Mohammed' on Dec. 4. I think this is true. but nothing official yet.

According to to reports on fazza.com Shiehka. Manal had a baby boy named 'Mohammed' on Dec. 4. I think this is true. but nothing official yet.

Great news congratulations for her .... :rose:

Has Sheik Mohammed more grandchildrens?

I guess you mean this website:
FaZzA || ** - :: ãäÊÏíÇÊ ÝÒÇÚ ::

But is it possible to give an exact link to where it is? I think only a few people here know the Arab language and I can't find my way around here, and I guess most of us can't.

Last edited:
Shei5 Maktoum

Salaamz ppl...does anyone know where i can see a site or have links to pix of Shei5 Maktoum? I got kinda confused and thought Shei5 Maktoum Hasher was the other Shei5 Maktoum sooo I just need to ummmmm...clarify :blush:

thnx in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
Which sheikh Maktoum are you referring too ? Sheikh Maktoum bin Mohammed bin Rashid?

Is she a little child? I don't understand. I was watching pictures and there are just 2, one of a little girl and one little girl with a man. Or is that her daughter? So confuseeeeeeeed.....

The little girl in the pictures is Sheikha Manals daughter. Sheikh Mohammed's grand-daughter.

Which sheikh Maktoum are you referring too ? Sheikh Maktoum bin Mohammed bin Rashid?
Yes Sheikh Maktoum bin Mohammed bin Rashid---yes thats the guy

Last edited by a moderator:
How close do we think all of these brothers get along? They are all so close in age(Hind is a superhero when it comes to being pregnant!). In a recent picture( Flickr, I think) Hamdan and Rashid doen't seem as friendly with each other. I guess I shouldnt make assumptions from a picture of two people I dont know but older pictures of the two look so friendly.

By the way, I am new to forum. I want to say hello and thank you for making all this interesting information available. I dont get much Dubai royal family inofrmation living in United States! Thanks in advance :)

can any plz help me...
i really need the info behind the poem MARYAM fazza3 wrote..
is it a dedication to his sister??? or what...coz he has a sis called maryam
I heard that he wrote it for Sheikha Maryam bin Hasher his cousin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom