Sheikh Mohammed's Children 4: September 2007-April 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well, seems like Rashid is establishing himself in the horse-racing world... ;)
congratulations to him!

Maktoum opens Al Garhoud Bridge
Sheikh Maktoum was briefed on the components and details of the Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum 's new crossing project. He watched the electronic display of the design.... - Article *** Picture

Dubai Event Management Corporation to further drive UAE's status as region's sports and cultural hub
Launched by H.H. Sheikh Ahmed, the Corporation will introduce major new initiatives and strike international alliances with sports and cultural associations in the coming months, while working towards attracting conferences and exhibitions to the UAE. In addition, it will also develop and own international events, representing all sports.

H.H. Sheikh Ahmed said:
'Our primary focus is to further develop the .... - Article

:D
it's great to hear that she will represent the UAE! she really deserved it!:wub:
and she deserves our support too!:)
go Maitha! go!:boxing::boxing::boxing:

did hamdan not get the memo on what to wear?

Just a question, i was going through the Dubai world cup races...and sheikh rashid doesnt have any horses racing. I would be wrong. I thought his horses were doing well and are good enough to enter any of the races.

Does anyone know the answer or why??

Just a question, i was going through the Dubai world cup races...and sheikh rashid doesnt have any horses racing. I would be wrong. I thought his horses were doing well and are good enough to enter any of the races.

Does anyone know the answer or why??

His horses in Dubai are really bad this year, and I do mean really bad. His US horses are the ones that are doing well.

I joined tonight to clarify a couple of points.

Firstly: Someone on here stated that some of the ruling families in the gulf states have persian origins. This is untrue, the ruling families are arabs and can trace their origins to present day saudi arabia and even further back to yemen. all the ruling families belong to prominent arab tribes. Yes there are people that have iranian, or indian ancestry but they are not the ruling families.

Secondly: SHEIKH MARWAN BIN MOHAMMAD BIN RASHID AL MAKTOUM is the son of the present ruler of Dubai sheikh mohammad bin rashid al maktoum. He is NOT an adopted son, he is in his early 30's has the status of a sheikh and carries the title as well as the name on his IDs. He lives in Dubai and his mother is german. He is not blond but has lightish brown hair and I would describe him more lebanese looking than emarati but that is no surprise having a german mother. He is the eldest son of sheikh mohammad but will never rule Dubai because his mother is german. He is a private person and avoids the limelight, and is an extremely polite and humble person.

I hope this clarifies things a little.

wow, i dont know much of the sheikhs but i always thought rashid was oldest son. thanks for sharing banana.

wow, i dont know much of the sheikhs but i always thought rashid was oldest son. thanks for sharing banana.

yes, i also always thought that sheikh Rashid was the oldest son...:ermm:
well, we learn everyday, i just think it's sad that he'll never rule...:sad:

Its more sad that hes making such a less appearance recently :ermm::(

Rashid or Marwan? because if i'm right nobody has ever seen sheikh Marwan. and if you mean Rashid, then i agree! just wondering what he's doing recently...:ermm:

Sorry if i had been unclear: I meant that it is sad that rashid is doing a less appearance recently:ermm:.
And second: I think it is weired that marwan is never seen "officially" with his brothers (the other boys dont have all the same mother but they have nevertheless a relationship like they are full siblings). i hope they have nevertheless a close relationship. Does marwan has an offical position in UAE? It seems to me like hes a secret!? bc like you mentioned nobody has seen him and plus there are no photos of him, especially no official one.

seems like he's a secret... sadly...
but i had heard somewhere that he lives in Germany, he's also a father as far as i know, he doesn't have an "official position" in the UAE also, strange...

Maybe he is not interested in any "official position". I doubt sheikh Mohammed would ignore any of his children. I don't think there need to be anything strange if some of his children stay or are away from the publicity.

Last edited:
seems like he's a secret... sadly...
but i had heard somewhere that he lives in Germany, he's also a father as far as i know, he doesn't have an "official position" in the UAE also, strange...

No he doesn't live in germany. He lives in Dubai. I'm not guessing, I know it for a fact.

No he doesn't live in germany. He lives in Dubai. I'm not guessing, I know it for a fact.
Thats interesting to know..He has no public photos also unlike the other sons of Sheikh Mohammed..All of Sheikh Mo's sons have official photos and some private ones that are seen by the public except for the eldest son..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom