Sheikh Mohammed's Children 4: September 2007-April 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes as much sense as his showing at the President's Cup. Normally when you see an owner selling that many horses, it means they're doing some serious downsizing or they're getting out of the business. Since he's still buying horses to race in the US, he may just be downsizing his UAE stable. Either way, it's enough to raise your eyebrows.
Your last sentence calmed me down as i know nothing about horses.
But why should he wants to do only horse racing in the usa? Maybe more money? What are you thinking?

Your last sentence calmed me down as i know nothing about horses.
But why should he wants to do only horse racing in the usa? Maybe more money? What are you thinking?

Rashid has been slowly building up a stable in the US since 2006, and I do mean slowly. He has about six horses racing over here. With the US racing, you can race a horse all year long. You can't do that in the UAE.

The Maktoum Sailing Trophy, held under the patronage of Sheikh Majid, will start on Feb. 25.
Gulfnews: Maktoum Challenge attracts foreign boats

Last edited:
Rashid has been slowly building up a stable in the US since 2006, and I do mean slowly. He has about six horses racing over here. With the US racing, you can race a horse all year long. You can't do that in the UAE.

Where abouts in the US are his stables and is his horses doing any good? I always sew Rashid heading in the racing direction since he seems always so interested in horse racing. in 2006/2007 he flew to the States to watch his fathers/family horse run which ended up winning. He gave a very good interview as well.

Last edited:
Where abouts in the US are his stables and is his horses doing any good? I always sew Rashid heading in the racing direction since he seems always so interested in horse racing. in 2006/2007 he flew to the States to watch his fathers/family horse run which ended up winning. He gave a very good interview as well.

Right now, most of his horses are in Florida for the winter meet at Gulfstream. Once that meet ends, they'll probably move up to New York. He's only had one winner this year, but he's also only had five starts. At the same time, he hit the board in four of those five starts. That's really not bad at all. He has one horse that I'm pretty excited about, a filly named Game Face.

Last edited:
Maktoum bin Mohammed receives UNICEF-Djibouti Government delegation

...expressed their deep appreciation to HH Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President, Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai, for his commitment to help educate one million children in developing nations. They also thanked Sheikh Maktoum Bin Mohammed for his personal involvement in following up on the implementation of the education projects in Djibouti... - Article

i have more questions, sorry.....
whatever happened to shka shamsa(run-a-way sheikha)? is she engaged? i know her mom isnt shka hind. who is her mother? thanks

whatever happened to shka shamsa(run-a-way sheikha)? is she engaged? i know her mom isnt shka hind. who is her mother? thanks

I think she is Sheikh Majid's & Sheikha Maitha's full sister. The last word on her was that she was back in Dubai.

Sheikha Shamsa's mother is Moroccon.Her full sister is Maitha&full brother is Majid.I don't know if she is engaged.

Sheikha Shamsa's mother is Moroccon.Her full sister is Maitha&full brother is Majid.I don't know if she is engaged.

i thought they were brothers and sisters but i thought since maitha, majid and mansour all had names starting with "m" that shamsa might be from a different mom. sometimes parents name their kids with names that all start w same letter but i guess it is just a coinsidense that the other 3 kids have names that start with "m."

i thought they were brothers and sisters but i thought since maitha, majid and mansour all had names starting with "m" that shamsa might be from a different mom. sometimes parents name their kids with names that all start w same letter but i guess it is just a coinsidense that the other 3 kids have names that start with "m."

am lost hre..sorry for being dat ignorant bt maitha n mayed are real sister n brother i knw..but mansour is there full brother n shamsa is also there full sister??

i am not sure either... that is wht i was asking but turkish delight said that shamsa is their full sister...

well i will make it clear..
Maitha,Majid and Shamsa<not sure> are from one mother
Mansour is from another
but at the end..all are the children of mohammed bin rashid..who is really proud of his children=)

;)
PS: the children dont say he/she is my HALF bro/sis..they say he/she is my sis/bro

of course! and that's admirable, they hold together no matter what... it's really great! :)

Shamsa, Maith & Majed are full siblings.Its been said that Mansour is from a different mother.
All the boys seem to have a close relationship with one another which is really nice to see.

please can someone give me some information about the mother of Sheikh Majid. I know she's morrocan. But nothings else.

well joumana there is not much information about her...
she is the mother of maitha,majid n shamsah

well joumana there is not much information about her...
she is the mother of maitha,majid n shamsah

I red somewhere Maitha said in some interview BOTH her parents had a black belt in karate !

I red somewhere Maitha said in some interview BOTH her parents had a black belt in karate !
well yes she mentioned that in one of her interviews...
her mom i think so is a karate player thats y maitha wanted to follow her mothers footstp =)
sheikh mohammed too is found in almost all the sports...

Maktoum, Mayed bin Mohammed bin Rashid attend a wedding - Article
Picture (Mayed not included)

and Mayed has a new position

VP launches Dubai Culture and Arts Authority
.... issued another decree appointing HH Sheikh Mayed bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum as Chairman of Culture and Arts Authority... -Article

Last edited:
happy for mayed vand ahmed for position they seem to be always important in dubai. :)

Sheikh Ahmed bin Mohammed bin Rashed al-Maktoum (L) poses with top tennis players Andy Roddick of the US (C) and Spain's Feliciano Lopez (R) after their final ATP match at the Dubai Tennis championships in the Gulf emirate on March 8, 2008.
pic 1 - -pic 2 -- pic 3

(ANP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom