The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Ruling Families of the United Arab Emirates > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2008, 10:15 AM
Gentry

Turkish delight you are afraid of everything. Relax. We can discus everything if you are civilized ans polite.

Old 01-06-2008, 10:40 AM
Heir Apparent

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ines View Post
Turkish delight you are afraid of everything. Relax. We can discus everything if you are civilized ans polite.
I am not afraid of anything. I am always relaxing in my special life that you never know.

We only can't discuss everything.This forum has rules and I have to think this. Being polite is different.I think READ RULES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For example if I say to Joumana to answer it will be gossip.GOSSIP CAN'T BE POLITE!!!! But if you think that gossip can be polite ,this is your PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!not mine..

Old 01-07-2008, 07:37 AM
Administrator

Please avoid playing moderator. If members need to be reminded of the rules or intervention is required, the Moderators will do so.

thanks,
Warren
UAE moderator, on behalf of dazzling and Humera.
Old 01-08-2008, 08:05 AM
Aristocracy

Has anyone heard any news on Rashid lately? He wasnt at the march for Sh Mohammed's 2 year annv. Just wondering.....
Old 01-08-2008, 09:38 AM
Commoner

first of all shiekh hamdan is not marrying that girl and I dont know about shiekh rashid love story
shiekh rashid wasnt in the parade beacuse he was with his father :P
Old 01-08-2008, 10:19 AM
Aristocracy

thnx dubai girl for answering my "where is rashid" question. i like rashid so much but he seems to be more private than hamdan. that is my impression, maybe i am mistaken....
Old 01-08-2008, 06:10 PM
Aristocracy

I have another question, i know lots of questions from me. Were Rashid and Hamdan and Sandhurst at the same time as Prince William or Harry? They are quite close in age, yes?!? Just wondering.....Thanks in advance for any answers :-)
Old 01-09-2008, 04:26 PM
Commoner

dana i knw am toooooooooooo late to answer ur question or maybe u hav forgotten dat yu hav asked dis..bcoz ma pc was corrupt..bt i want to share wht i knw abt Benazir's son...he was in Sheikh rashid school for boys n i have saw a picture of him at sum tv show receving sum kind of award frm sheikh hamdan bin rashid al maktoum
Old 01-09-2008, 04:47 PM
Aristocracy

I hadnt forgotten that I asked about that, I just assumed it was of no interest to anyone(I ask a lot of questions!) I would love to see the video. I firgured they had to all cross paths but I wasn't sure. Thanks for the response. I am glad your pc is better, we missed you!
Old 01-10-2008, 03:51 AM
Commoner

I dont know how was with hamdan and rashid when they were at sandhurst I just knew they went a board when I got to see their pics every where wearing this clothes they wore (I was small these days I never asked)
yes and bhutto sons was at rashid skool which nearly all sh.mohammed sons has been to
Old 01-10-2008, 07:41 AM
Commoner

thanx dana dats really sweet ov yu:)
bhutto has only one son n his name is Bilawal
Old 01-11-2008, 10:43 AM
Heir Apparent

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by dana8585 View Post
I have another question, i know lots of questions from me. Were Rashid and Hamdan and Sandhurst at the same time as Prince William or Harry? They are quite close in age, yes?!? Just wondering.....Thanks in advance for any answers :-)

They were with Prince HARRY not William at the same time.
Yess, dana8585 write your all questions together please,
because I forget to answer.
Old 01-11-2008, 04:25 PM
Aristocracy

Thanks Turkish Delight but I ask so many questions that I don't even remember all of them!
Old 01-11-2008, 04:29 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by dana8585 View Post
Thanks Turkish Delight but I ask so many questions that I don't even remember all of them!
You are welcome. Not important I only forget.
Old 01-11-2008, 10:48 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Delight View Post
They were with Prince HARRY not William at the same time.
Yess, dana8585 write your all questions together please,
because I forget to answer.
Sheikhs Rashid and Hamdan were long gone from Sandhurst when Princes Harry and William entered the acadamy. Harry entered on 8 May 2005 while William entered 9 January 2006. Rashid and Hamdan graduated together in 2002.
Old 01-12-2008, 04:21 AM
Heir Apparent

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Friend View Post
Sheikhs Rashid and Hamdan were long gone from Sandhurst when Princes Harry and William entered the acadamy. Harry entered on 8 May 2005 while William entered 9 January 2006. Rashid and Hamdan graduated together in 2002.

Royal Friend thank you.
But are you sure?Because I read that in newspaper they were with Harry.
Old 01-12-2008, 05:04 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Delight View Post
Royal Friend thank you.
But are you sure?Because I read that in newspaper they were with Harry.
Absolutely sure. I double checked the BBC to get the exact dates.
Old 01-12-2008, 01:43 PM
Aristocracy

anyways, does anyone have the pics of their graduation?
Old 01-13-2008, 01:12 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by candygirl_68 View Post
anyways, does anyone have the pics of their graduation?
Those pics have been posted here a couple of times. Just need to go back through old threads.
Old 01-13-2008, 10:49 AM
Heir Apparent

We all know that Sheikha Latifah is engaged to Sheikh Mohammed Al-Sharqi.
When will they marry?
Did Latifah read any university?
Can anyone give me informations about Sheikh Mohammed Al-Sharqi.His birthday,his horoscope,his favourites,his family etc.?