Sheikh Mohammed's Children 4: September 2007-April 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
everyone always knows i ask "where is rashid?" but seriously, he hasnt been public since eid. that was 2 months ago. i hope he is happy and healthy somewhere.

I was wondering the same thing recently. His "big" horse is running at Nad Al Sheba on Thursday. Perhaps he'll make an appearance then?

Name and birthdate

I`m looking for the name and birthdate for all the children to Mohammed bin Rashed Al Maktoom. Someone who can help me?

I`m looking for the name and birthdate for all the children to Mohammed bin Rashed Al Maktoom. Someone who can help me?

You can look at the first page!You can find after looking!:):)
Some of children has not , but some of children you can see.:):)

Today is the birthday of Sheikh Ahmed.:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
shukran afrashad! you are the best. i am so glad to see him again and even more happy for him winning! i love the haircut. now that we know he is in dubai maybe shka hind can cook him some harees, he seems skinny! yay rashid and yay al moutawakel!

First thanks for the picture. Second Mabrouk . Third: Alhamdillah he is fine.:flowers:
Do you really think he has a new haircut?! I cant see it very clearly. I agree with you, he looks skinny.

shukran afrashad! you are the best. i am so glad to see him again and even more happy for him winning! i love the haircut. now that we know he is in dubai maybe shka hind can cook him some harees, he seems skinny! yay rashid and yay al moutawakel!

Last edited:
WOW!!!Really cool photo Afrashad. :cool:
Congrats to him!
Yes,dana8585 his haircut is funny!:flowers:

Rashid lost weight very much.
Be careful!He looks like Hamdan in the photo.

Thanks for the picture!
Rashid has lost alot of weight. He looks very different than his normal self!

Thanks for the picture!
Rashid has lost alot of weight. He looks very different than his normal self!
you're right! i remember Rashid been... how can i say that nicely? eeerm, fatter!:lol:
althought he were never fat, and none of his brothers were or are!;)

He's back! His horse, Al Moutawakel, won the Maktoum Challenge Round Two for Purebred Arabians.

Image - TinyPic - Share the Experience!™

A couple more pictures

http://217.72.252.195/wp-content/fg...carnival-social-album-feb-7-2008_076I4802.jpg

http://217.72.252.195/wp-content/fg...carnival-social-album-feb-7-2008_076I4768.jpg

Sheikh Rashid, Sheikh Hamdan, and Sheikh Majid are expected to ride in the 160km His Highness The President's Cup on Saturday.
UAE EQUESTRIAN & RACING FEDERATION

you're right! i remember Rashid been... how can i say that nicely? eeerm, fatter!:lol:
althought he were never fat, and none of his brothers were or are!;)

Sheikh Mohammed-the children's father is always fit and was never fat unlike other Arabian leaders who turned fat when they aged..I think the children got their father's slim genes except for Sheikh Maktoum and Sheikha Latifa--they are the chubby ones among Sheikh Mo's children..

I read that hamdan dedicated his win among athor things to Sheikha Fatima bint Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan.
Who is she? I read she is his niece. The daughter from his sister hassa?? No, i dont think so?
How old is Sheikha Fatima?
Please could somebody help me...Thanks in advance...

I read that hamdan dedicated his win among athor things to Sheikha Fatima bint Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan.
Who is she? I read she is his niece. The daughter from his sister hassa?? No, i dont think so?
How old is Sheikha Fatima?
Please could somebody help me...Thanks in advance...

Sheikha Fatima's mother is Sheikha Manal, Hamdan's half sister. She was born in 2006.

I have had to delete tons of unnecessary posts about why Sheikh Rashid wasn’t made a Crown Prince, whether he wanted the position or not & arguing posts between members.
We don’t know why Sheikh Rashid wasn’t chosen for the position this thread isn’t to discuss it, this thread is Sheikh Mohammed’s children current events. If you would like to continue the discussion of why Sheikh Rashid isn’t Crown Prince, please do it via Pm.

Forum Rules;
  • Insulting comments about other posters and royals are not permitted. Criticism is acceptable; insults and flames are not. We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
    [*]We do not allow unsubstantiated gossip and speculation based on hearsay. Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
    [*]Threads and posts containing information already posted by others will be deleted or merged; empty posts containing irrelevant short exclamations or comments will be deleted.

Thank you
Dubai Moderators

Sheikh Majid had two horses win at Nad Al Sheba today, Ces Bon and Rosberg. The other two horses he had racing finished third in their respective races.

in the most recent dubai catalogue rashid is selling 43 horses. there are 131 total being sold. you do the math!

any thoughts girls and boys?

in the most recent dubai catalogue rashid is selling 43 horses. there are 131 total being sold. you do the math!

any thoughts girls and boys?

It makes as much sense as his showing at the President's Cup. Normally when you see an owner selling that many horses, it means they're doing some serious downsizing or they're getting out of the business. Since he's still buying horses to race in the US, he may just be downsizing his UAE stable. Either way, it's enough to raise your eyebrows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom