Sheikh Mohammed's Children 4: September 2007-April 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aren´t they a newlywed couple? If so, why isn´t she accepted in her new role?

There is a another story With Haya, but I don´t understand why Sheikha Manal isn´t accepted...

i beleive she is married to shk mansour from al nayhan...

There is a another story With Haya, but I don´t understand why Sheikha Manal isn´t accepted...

my understanding is that the old guard in UAE do not accept manal because her mother is not from the uae. sheikh mansour's first wife is from a respected, old established family in abu dhabi.

Sheikh Mansour Bin Zayed is not married Manal.

HE IS MARRIED TO SHEIKH MOHAMMED IS DAUGHTER.

AND MANAL IS NOT FULL EMİRATİ SHE İS %50 Lebanese.

and thanks miss b and maryamii...

Last edited:
sh,mansour bin zayed is married to sh.manal bint mohammed al maktoum..and she is well respected becoz she is sh.mohammeds daughter..
she has now 2 kids from him..sh.fatima bint mansour and sh.mohammed bin mansour.

sh,mansour bin zayed is married to sh.manal bint mohammed al maktoum..and she is well respected becoz she is sh.mohammeds daughter..
she has now 2 kids from him..sh.fatima bint mansour and sh.mohammed bin mansour.

Of course Manal is well respected but,Sheikh Mansour's first wife Sheikha Alia is more well respected because she is %100 Emirati.Manal is %50 Lebanese.
People in Abu Dhabi accept to Sheikha Alia.

well as far as i kno tht sh.manal is also loved coz shezz sh.mohammeds first daughter and + sh.manal is in the orgnization with.sh.fatima bnt mubarak..the mother of emarates..i mean they work like togather in the women thngy!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have heard a rumour that Rashid and some of his brothers will be coming to England soon?

I have heard a rumour that Rashid and some of his brothers will be coming to England soon?

I have no idea about coming to England but they can go to England when they want.They have a very big house in London.

i noticed on jan 31 godolphin has several horses entered for a race at nad al sheba. i wonder if any maktoums will make an apperance?!?

well dana..i hav no idea..but most probably one of the maktoums will make an appearence:)

Hello, My cousin will be going to see Golden Arrow race at Nad Al Sheba hopefully he will win...................and maybe see one of the Maktoums.

B

i just read in "thoroughbred times" that shk hamdan bin mohammed al maktoum bought a horse called happy boy. at first i thought it was a misprint(sometimes media in the west get names wrong) and that sheikh hamdan bin rashid al maktoum actually made the purchase but in the article they address him as being the uncle of the purchaser. from what i read happy boy won the first race in dubai racing carnival and will be entered in march 29 last race of dubai world cup(for 6mil $). good luck hamdan!

i just read in "thoroughbred times" that shk hamdan bin mohammed al maktoum bought a horse called happy boy. at first i thought it was a misprint(sometimes media in the west get names wrong) and that sheikh hamdan bin rashid al maktoum actually made the purchase but in the article they address him as being the uncle of the purchaser. from what i read happy boy won the first race in dubai racing carnival and will be entered in march 29 last race of dubai world cup(for 6mil $). good luck hamdan!

Happy Boy is a really nice horse. After his impressive performance in the Maktoum Challenge Round 1, it was a given someone from the family was going to buy him. I look forward to watching him race in Sheikh Hamdan's silks. Good Luck!

Good luck for Hamdan!!:flowers:I hope he will win!!:flowers:

GOOD LUCK 2 hamdan

inshalla he will be the winner of the race

does anyone know what color hamdan's silks are?

does anyone know what color hamdan's silks are?

With the exception of Sheikh Rashid, all the sons' silks are maroon and white. Sheikh Hamdan's look like this: Sheikh Hamdan

Sheikh Majid's horse, River Tiber, won the Dubai Trophy today at Nad Al Sheba.

Last edited:
good luck to Hamdan and his Happy Boy!;)
i didn't know he was engaged in race, i thought he was only in endurance competitions... well, i hope he wins!!!

good luck to Hamdan and his Happy Boy!;)
i didn't know he was engaged in race, i thought he was only in endurance competitions... well, i hope he wins!!!

Sheikh Hamdan and Sheikh Rashid have been racing horses in the UAE since 1992 with Sheikh Rashid being the more successful of the two. Sheikh Hamdan's Happy Boy will race again on March 6 before the DWC.

Hiii! Does anyone have any pictures of Sheikha Sheikha? I asked a looong time ago but noone answered me LoL! I just wanna know cuz the pix I have seen so far are kinda blurry. OKay thnx :flowers:

Sheikh Hamdan and Sheikh Rashid have been racing horses in the UAE since 1992 with Sheikh Rashid being the more successful of the two. Sheikh Hamdan's Happy Boy will race again on March 6 before the DWC.
Are you sure since 1992? They would have been 12 and 10 years old at the time. I can remember them though both having racers since their late teens.

Not sure many know this, but Sheikh Rashid gave being a jockey a try for a little bit of time prior to heading off to Sandhurst. Only a couple of races though from what I remember. But he was quoted at the time as saying he wanted to become a professional jockey.

Also, more than just a few years back, Sheikh Rashid organized a running race between himself and some of the other jockeys and stable hands. Took place on the race track in between some pretty big races at Nad al Sheba. Was fun to watch really.

Are you sure since 1992? They would have been 12 and 10 years old at the time. I can remember them though both having racers since their late teens.

I thought it was a mistake myself, so I looked up their lifetime results. Both had results going back to 1992.

everyone always knows i ask "where is rashid?" but seriously, he hasnt been public since eid. that was 2 months ago. i hope he is happy and healthy somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom