The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Ruling Families of the United Arab Emirates > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2007, 02:25 PM
Heir Apparent

First Saudi Girl ,after Qatarian Girl,after American Girl don't believe this!!!
His first wife will be from the UAE!!!his first wife will definately be a sheikha and their marriage will be a traditional muslim marriage.
I think the girl will be from al maktoum.

Old 12-28-2007, 05:29 PM
Gentry

thank u for the info...
it is surely expected tht they will marry either from the maktoums or the nahyans..

Old 12-29-2007, 08:04 AM
Heir Apparent

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by daracha View Post
about sheikh hamdan and sheikh rashed. i really want to know 'How tall are they'?
daracha Hamdan and Rashid are same. They are 1.73cm
Old 12-29-2007, 03:21 PM
Commoner

HEY ALL
yes I means shiekha & she is 15 and fyi when she got engagged she was 12 years old I am sure its not any of the nahyan girls
yes the information I gave u about hassa & ahmed but ahmed is getting married I think after she finishes studying and she is 16 yrs old !!
Old 12-29-2007, 05:56 PM
Aristocracy

does anyone have any pics of sheikha sheikha al maktoum when she was young? how horrible to be engaged to someone when you are 12 years old. that is so wrong on all levels.
Old 12-30-2007, 03:33 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubai-girl View Post
HEY ALL
yes I means shiekha & she is 15 and fyi when she got engagged she was 12 years old I am sure its not any of the nahyan girls
yes the information I gave u about hassa & ahmed but ahmed is getting married I think after she finishes studying and she is 16 yrs old !!
dubai-girl I heard that Sheikha's engagement but,she is very little for this isn't she?So Are you %100 sure? and I think firstly Hamdan or Rashid must marry not Ahmed.
Old 12-30-2007, 03:34 AM
Commoner

no its not horrible...it is because he wanted her and they asked her if its okay with her or not if its not nothin will happen!! till she grows up

also ahmed said he wants to get married before his elder brothers does it doesnt hav to be they are older they marry first
Old 12-30-2007, 04:02 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
no its not horrible...it is because he wanted her and they asked her if its okay with her or not if its not nothin will happen!! till she grows up

also ahmed said he wants to get married before his elder brothers does it doesnt hav to be they are older they marry first
Thank you for the information.
Old 12-30-2007, 06:24 AM
Gentry

thnxxx dubai gurl for the info...
Old 12-30-2007, 06:42 AM
Commoner

no problem

if wanna know anythin just ask and I will answer
Old 12-30-2007, 07:24 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
no problem

if wanna know anythin just ask and I will answer
dubai-girl, I read in a website it says S.Hamdan will marry in Spring and Hamdan wrote a poem for her. Poem's name is 3 DAYS. Are these true?
and when will Rashid marry?We all know he loves a Moroccon lady for 3 years?
Old 12-30-2007, 08:33 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Delight View Post
dubai-girl, I read in a website it says S.Hamdan will marry in Spring and Hamdan wrote a poem for her. Poem's name is 3 DAYS. Are these true?
and when will Rashid marry?We all know he loves a Moroccon lady for 3 years?
The poem 3 Days is quite an old poem. Actually he came out with that poem when he first started writting poems.
Old 12-30-2007, 08:43 AM
Heir Apparent

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
The poem 3 Days is quite an old poem. Actually he came out with that poem when he first started writting poems.
Thank you dazzling for information. Maybe they are together from when he first started. Is he very young when he started?
Old 12-30-2007, 02:18 PM
Aristocracy

I really like Hamdan and Rashid but I really want to know more about Rashid. He seems to be a bit more private than Sh Mohammed and his brother Hamdan. I know he owns Zabeel Racing International but he got money from United Holdings Inc. Does that seem odd? A Maktoum getting money from an ouside source.?. How does the money in that family work? I know there is lots but when they(Ahmed, Rashid, Hamdan,etc..) want something do they have to ask their dad or do they have some of their own money? I know it is trivial but I am very curious.
Old 12-30-2007, 03:17 PM
Aristocracy

This is a less trivial question than my last one. I just heard that Benazir Bhutto's son will take her place and that he was attending Oxford but had previously attended school in Dubai. I know their are many schools in Dubai but what are the chances that he knows any Maktoums?
Old 12-30-2007, 03:22 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by dana8585 View Post
This is a less trivial question than my last one. I just heard that Benazir Bhutto's son will take her place and that he was attending Oxford but had previously attended school in Dubai. I know their are many schools in Dubai but what are the chances that he knows any Maktoums?
as far the info i kno that they kno the maktoums...her daughters are in a private skoool in dubaii
Old 12-30-2007, 05:29 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by dana8585 View Post
I really like Hamdan and Rashid but I really want to know more about Rashid. He seems to be a bit more private than Sh Mohammed and his brother Hamdan. I know he owns Zabeel Racing International but he got money from United Holdings Inc. Does that seem odd? A Maktoum getting money from an ouside source.?. How does the money in that family work? I know there is lots but when they(Ahmed, Rashid, Hamdan,etc..) want something do they have to ask their dad or do they have some of their own money? I know it is trivial but I am very curious.
They are given allowances but I don't know how much but it's probably more than what some people make in a month.

Quote:

Sorry but that's disturbing, I understand she not getting married anytime soon but still
Old 12-31-2007, 03:09 PM
Commoner

Sh. Sheikha

Salaam...I was wondering if anyone has links to recent pix of Sheikha? I cant remember which one this is I can only identify Sh. Salamah & Sh. Shamsa & Sh. Latifa but have hard time with Sh. Sheikha. If she is the girl I am thinking of, she is very beautiful--masha'Allah--so it would make sense if she were engaged young... Okay thnx

~*~Aalia~*~
Old 12-31-2007, 05:01 PM
Gentry

Sheikha Aljalila

I just saw this pic, dont sure if its Sheikha Aljalila. But she does look cute :) If its her, I wonder how these pics leaks out and ends up on the net?

Aljalila. shk mohammed bin rashed daughter on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

To compare, heres the newborn baby!

http://www.9m.com/upload/2-12-2007/0.91101196617194.jpg
Old 01-01-2008, 11:26 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Sheikh Mayed at a Camel Race in the Emirate of Um AlQawain today.

Closed Thread