The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #1  
Old 03-05-2007, 03:55 PM
Humera's Avatar
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Brunei, Malaysia & Dubai
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: , Canada
Posts: 6,693
Sheikh Mohammed's Children 3: March-September 2007

Welcome to Sheikh Mohammed's Children: Part 3.

The previous thread can be found here

Before posting, please keep the following in mind:
  • As of November 1, 2006, our Photo Posting Rules require that photos only be posted directly to The Royal Forums if you have written permission from the copyright holder or if you took the photo yourself
  • Further questions, including those on how to post pictures, are answered in the Member FAQs
  • Please take a few moments to browse through our UPDATED Community Rules
  • Post only 20% or less of an article, followed by a link to the rest of it
Thank you and happy posting!

Royal Family of Dubai Moderating Team
Humera, Lady Jennifer, Warren

.................................................

SHEIKH MOHAMMED'S CHILDREN (courtesy of Duke of Marmalade, 5 June 2007)

Mo's boys are born between 1981 and 1988. These marked with a star are the sons of Sheikha Hind, Mo's longstanding wife.

Rashid 12/11/1981*
Hamdan 14/11/1982*
Maktoum 11/1984*
Ahmed 07/02/1987*
Majid 16/10/1987
Mansour
Saeed 03/1988*

Mo has five acknowledged children who are not Sheikha Hind's:

Manal (oldest child, married to Mansour bin Zayed)
Maitha (she does martial arts)
Shamsa
Majid
Mansour

? relationship unknown Marwan (to a German woman)
__________________

__________________
  #2  
Old 03-06-2007, 04:42 PM
desertrosemrk's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 591
Sheikh Mayed Bin Mohammed visits Mohammed Bin Rashid Est. for Young Business Leaders' stand at FME 2007

.H. Sheikh Mayed visited Mohammed Bin Rashid Est. for Young Business Leaders' stand at the exhibition where he was briefed by Abdul Baset Al Janahi, CEO of the Establishment, about its latest initiatives aimed at supporting the local small and medium size enterprises.

Sheikh Mayed Bin Mohammed visits Mohammed Bin Rashid Est. for Young Business Leaders' stand at FME 2007 | Mohammed Bin Rashid Establishment
__________________

__________________
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt within the heart.
-Helen Keller
  #3  
Old 03-08-2007, 01:03 PM
azrayy's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: ., United States
Posts: 267
picture of sheikh mansour

http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/8495/98341212ob7.jpg

between is there anyone heard about saudi girl? i heard hamdan loves a saudi girl and writes poet about her?
__________________
  #4  
Old 03-10-2007, 09:12 AM
hannaelamira's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: paris, France
Posts: 11
no?????????????? is that true ??
__________________
  #5  
Old 03-10-2007, 10:39 AM
azrayy's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: ., United States
Posts: 267
Quote:
Originally Posted by hannaelamira
no?????????????? is that true ??
thats what i heard, she was from saudi arabia and sheikh hamdan loves him and think very serious about her and the way they met is very interesting she called his moble phone wrongly and then they started to talking and you know couple mounths ago they went saudi arabia as a family i dont know whats going on :)
__________________
  #6  
Old 03-10-2007, 12:15 PM
Mahoogie's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Manila, Philippines
Posts: 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by azrayy
thats what i heard, she was from saudi arabia and sheikh hamdan loves him and think very serious about her and the way they met is very interesting she called his moble phone wrongly and then they started to talking and you know couple mounths ago they went saudi arabia as a family i dont know whats going on :)
Where did you get this story?..If it is true, I wonder if Sheikh Hamdan plans to marry this Saudi girl and make her an official wife soon, but--Aren't the Maktoum boys obliged to marry a girl from their family bloodline and make it an official wife?...and dont get sad girls, coz these Sheikhs could have four wives, and other love affairs--dont lose hope...lol..lol...just Kidding...
__________________

  #7  
Old 03-10-2007, 01:00 PM
azrayy's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: ., United States
Posts: 267
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahoogie
Where did you get this story?..If it is true, I wonder if Sheikh Hamdan plans to marry this Saudi girl and make her an official wife soon, but--Aren't the Maktoum boys obliged to marry a girl from their family bloodline and make it an official wife?...and dont get sad girls, coz these Sheikhs could have four wives, and other love affairs--dont lose hope...lol..lol...just Kidding...
lool :) i heard this story from my friend and i think many people in dubai knows that story because of the poem, i dont know is he going to marry with this girl but as i heard sheikh mohammed want rashid and hamdan get married in the same day so hamdan is ready but rashid is not.between Maktoum boys not obligated to marry with a girl from their family sheiks can marry with whoever they wanted to but for sheikas they have to marry a boy from their family.And these are the things that i just heard maybe these are rumors maybe not
__________________
  #8  
Old 03-10-2007, 02:41 PM
hannaelamira's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: paris, France
Posts: 11
azray do you know the title of the poem ?please
__________________
  #9  
Old 03-10-2007, 03:00 PM
Joumana's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Morocco, Netherlands
Posts: 622
Quote:
Originally Posted by azrayy
but for sheikas they have to marry a boy from their family.
May I know why?
__________________

It was too good to be true...
  #10  
Old 03-10-2007, 05:17 PM
azrayy's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: ., United States
Posts: 267
i dont know the title of the poem but i can search for you and when it comes to sheikhas their family dont want them to marry from other family because they dont want them to go another family they wanna keep their girls in the family but for sheiks either they get married from another family or not they are in the the family. i dont know if i can make it clear if not just ask
__________________
  #11  
Old 03-11-2007, 12:10 AM
Royal Friend's Avatar
Gentry
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joumana
May I know why?
Actually, what's good for the goose IS good for the gander in the this case. All high major sheikhs (those close to those in power) will marry as the family dictates and it will be within family. That said, Dubai and Abu Dhabi families have done a lot of marrying between the Maktoums and Nahyans. The rest of the Emirates tend to stick within the family of that Emirate. I've had many heartbroken friends because they couldn't marry the woman they were in love with.

The current ruling generation tend to have more than one wife and some may be foreigners. There is a trend to move towards marrying Emiraties to Emiraties and those in power will want to show this by action.

Rashid and Hamdan have always done everything together so no surprise on Mo's desire for them to marry on the same day. But they are only reaching "marrying age" now. Hamdan will clearly comply with his father's wishes but Rashid is proving to be a bit more difficult.
__________________
  #12  
Old 03-11-2007, 07:06 AM
azrayy's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: ., United States
Posts: 267
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Friend
Actually, what's good for the goose IS good for the gander in the this case. All high major sheikhs (those close to those in power) will marry as the family dictates and it will be within family. That said, Dubai and Abu Dhabi families have done a lot of marrying between the Maktoums and Nahyans. The rest of the Emirates tend to stick within the family of that Emirate. I've had many heartbroken friends because they couldn't marry the woman they were in love with.

The current ruling generation tend to have more than one wife and some may be foreigners. There is a trend to move towards marrying Emiraties to Emiraties and those in power will want to show this by action.

Rashid and Hamdan have always done everything together so no surprise on Mo's desire for them to marry on the same day. But they are only reaching "marrying age" now. Hamdan will clearly comply with his father's wishes but Rashid is proving to be a bit more difficult.
royalfriend as i understand you are in living dubai so have you heard about this saudi girl is it true??
__________________
  #13  
Old 03-11-2007, 05:47 PM
hannaelamira's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: paris, France
Posts: 11
azray you will be nice if you sought for me ,,I sought but I did not find any poem about the saudi girl
__________________
  #14  
Old 03-12-2007, 03:33 PM
Humera's Avatar
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Brunei, Malaysia & Dubai
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: , Canada
Posts: 6,693
Please note that gossip and second-hand information from "friends" does not qualify as proof of a relationship between Sheikh Hamdan and the saudi girl. Unless members can back up their claims with verifiable evidence/published reports, all unnecessary speculation should be avoided.

Thank you

Royal Family of Dubai Moderating Team
__________________
  #15  
Old 03-13-2007, 05:09 PM
jamila's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Posts: 154
Finally news about Maitha :

http://www.gulfnews.com/sport/Martial_Arts/10110695.html
__________________
  #17  
Old 03-15-2007, 07:01 AM
HRHofNothing's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: somewhere in, Canada
Posts: 208
Are any of the boys married to their first wives yet? Aren't the older ones Marwan and Rashid getting a bit long in the tooth?

I live in Dubai and I have yet to see any of them. Where do they usually hang out? The only person I have seen is Shaikh Mohammed. He seems to be everywhere....
__________________
  #18  
Old 03-16-2007, 03:22 PM
Arisan's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 26
Photo of S.Mohammed, Hamdan and Rashid (from www.wam.org.ae)

http://www.wam.org.ae/servlet/Satell...-TeaserSummary
__________________
Better a witty fool than a foolish wit. Shakespeare

Everyone is entitled to be stupid but some abuse the privilege. Unknown
  #19  
Old 03-16-2007, 05:29 PM
dazzling's Avatar
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: -, France
Posts: 18,473
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRHofNothing
Are any of the boys married to their first wives yet? Aren't the older ones Marwan and Rashid getting a bit long in the tooth?
None of sheikh Mohammeds sons are married yet nor engaged

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arisan
Photo of S.Mohammed, Hamdan and Rashid (from www.wam.org.ae)

http://www.wam.org.ae/servlet/Satell...-TeaserSummary
sheikh rashid is not in the picture link youve posted. its shk Maktoum, shel Hamdan & shk Mohammed bin Rashid thanks for sharing
__________________
  #20  
Old 03-17-2007, 05:22 PM
azrayy's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: ., United States
Posts: 267
new picture of rashid

جديد راشد on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
__________________

__________________
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sheikh Mohammed's Children 6: November 2009 - June 2011 Warren Current Events Archive 470 06-24-2011 02:38 AM
Sheikh Mohammed's Children picture thread 1 Turkish Delight Current Events Archive 591 01-21-2010 02:01 AM
Sheikh Mohammed's Children 4: September 2007-April 2008 Warren Current Events Archive 398 04-09-2008 12:09 PM
Sheikh Mohammed's Children 2: June 2006-February 2007 Warren Current Events Archive 347 03-05-2007 03:56 PM




Additional Links
Popular Tags
abdication birth charlene chris o'neill crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess letizia crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit current events engagement fashion genealogy grand duchess maria teresa grand duke henri hohenzollern infanta leonor infanta sofia jewellery jordan king abdullah ii king carl xvi gustav king constantine ii king felipe king felipe vi king harald king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander luxembourg nobility olympics ottoman pom president hollande president komorowski prince albert prince albert ii prince carl philip prince constantijn prince felipe prince floris prince maurits prince pieter-christiaan princess aimee princess anita princess astrid princess beatrix princess charlene princess claire princess letizia princess marilene princess mary princess mary fashion princess of asturias queen anne-marie queen letizia queen mathilde queen maxima queen rania queen silvia queen sofia royal royal fashion russia sofia hellqvist spain state visit the hague wedding



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:30 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]