Sheikh Masour

Old 06-08-2007, 03:18 PM
Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by azrayy
pictures of sheikh hamdan:
Thanks Azrayy
In some pics we can see that Hamdan has inherited the dramatic gestrures his father loves to show
Majid always comes across as very shy and with a tendency to look to the ground while Hamdan seems to be very self confident and comfortable with other people. Maybe it comes with age, Majid is still very young.
Old 06-08-2007, 09:29 PM
Commoner

So, what do you think sheikh rashid's character/personality is like? Do you think his shy, serious....
I have a major crush on him and i am always dreaming of what kind of husband/boyfriend he would make....
Hey i know it's utter madness....but if wishes were horses we would all ride
Old 06-09-2007, 06:24 PM
Gentry

There’s one video where you can see Rashid upset with something and his brother Hamdan does not stand on his way. I do not know if that means something, but he doesn’t seem very nice when he’s angry. But who is?
I would say he is anxious by the way he looks to other people, especially older people. Probably Freud would explain that :)
Despite all this, he seems very sweet to his sisters, mainly the youngest.
In sum, I think Rashid is anxious, he’s sweet to whom he cares and has bad temper when he’s upset
Old 06-10-2007, 03:54 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

Rashid seems to have a serious side in him, no idea if this has a good or bad impact on his personality. He has inherited his fathers scary eyes so he can give a look that makes you think twice about your intentions. I believe Hamdan is much more social, he comes across more easy going and approachable.

We should not forget that Rashid is the oldest son, so maybe the burden on his shoulders is a bit heavier and, as in all families, he might have had to fight harder for what he wants while his brothers and sisters can take these things for granted lateron.

I agree that he seems to be very protective of his brothers and sisters and from pictures you can tell that his relationship to them is close. There is more of a distance between him and Haya as eg Hamdan and Majid who seem to act quite comfortably with her. Rashid did not attend his father's wedding in Amman (Hamdan did) and I think he has a very close bond to his mother. Of course all boys love and adore their father but my impression is that the relationship Mo - Rashid might be more difficult than Mo - Hamdan. Anyway, for having a good relationship to 17 children you need to invest a certain amount of time and I doubt that workaholic Mo can fit that into his schedule.
Old 06-12-2007, 01:57 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by D'arcy
Rashid!!
First three links don't work.
Old 06-12-2007, 05:15 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Friend
First three links don't work.

You're right, the link is down...
Old 06-13-2007, 08:01 AM

Sheikh Mansour Bin Mohammed Al Maktoum's

Sheikh Mansour Bin Mohammed Al Maktoum'sImages -
Old 06-13-2007, 01:13 PM
Commoner

The princes are absolutely "hot" especially Sh. Rashid. LOL!!!
anyways, Thank you very much for sharing lots of pictures...
Old 06-14-2007, 06:04 AM

Sheikh Mansour Bin Muhammed Al Maktoum's

Very Nice

http://www.uae4pic.com/~up/uploads/1181498ec2.jpg

http://www.uae4pic.com/~up/uploads/9b272d1505.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a3/...inmohammed.jpg

http://www.fazza3.us/up/uploads/3ba690f593.jpg
Old 06-14-2007, 02:38 PM
Aristocracy

Hamdan tours Dubai Civil Aviation headquarters, WAM 14/06/07 :
a great photo with sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed
article
Old 06-17-2007, 07:45 PM
Commoner

with the exception of sheikha manal, are any of the other sheikh mohammed's children married? for example sheikha hassa
Old 06-19-2007, 08:41 PM
Commoner

About Sheikha Shamsa bint Mohammed

I found this article on sheikha Shamsa (sorry if it's old and has been discussed before, but i only just found it). Does anyone know what really happened? Where is she now? How bad was life for her to want to stay in london so badly...or was it just a case of been naughty.
Old 06-20-2007, 02:33 PM
Gentry

Rashid at Royal Ascot Race
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m63/ba7rain/Rashid%20bin%20Mohammed/3-3.jpg
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m63/ba7rain/Rashid%20bin%20Mohammed/1-2.jpg
Old 06-25-2007, 03:59 PM
Aristocracy

Sheikh Saeed bin Mohammed presents employers' award to Standard Chartered: H.H. Sheikh Saeed bin Mohammed presents employers' award to Standard Chartered | Standard Chartered Bank (SCB)
Old 06-26-2007, 03:55 PM
Aristocracy

Hamdan receives UN award , WAM 26/06/07 :
article
photo