Sheikh Mohammed's Children 3: March-September 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The princes are absolutely "hot" especially Sh. Rashid. LOL!!!
anyways, Thank you very much for sharing lots of pictures...

Hamdan tours Dubai Civil Aviation headquarters, WAM 14/06/07 :
a great photo with sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed
article

with the exception of sheikha manal, are any of the other sheikh mohammed's children married? for example sheikha hassa

About Sheikha Shamsa bint Mohammed

I found this article on sheikha Shamsa (sorry if it's old and has been discussed before, but i only just found it). Does anyone know what really happened? Where is she now? How bad was life for her to want to stay in london so badly...or was it just a case of been naughty.

This may seem like a ridiculous question but how tall would you say Sheikh Mansour bin Mohammed al Maktoum is? I am not sure if this has already been answered. I went looking for it but found no mention of it. I am just a curious little fiend, lol. This is my first post on this forum, so hello everyone!:flowers:

This may seem like a ridiculous question but how tall would you say Sheikh Mansour bin Mohammed al Maktoum is? I am not sure if this has already been answered. I went looking for it but found no mention of it. I am just a curious little fiend, lol. This is my first post on this forum, so hello everyone!:flowers:

Welcome to the forum! Mansour is one of the sons of HH Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum, the current ruler of Dubai.

welcome to forum Acid Burn :flowers: actually there is a thread here for your question http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f12/heights-royals-8331.html you can check for it or compare with his brothers :)

Thank you all for being so lovely and welcoming! You are all very kind!

Are sheikh majid and sheikh mansour half brothers or full brothers?

A list of Sheikh Mohammed's children and their known relationships has been added to post 1 of this thread for easy reference.

Any additions or corrections are welcome.

Hi everyone!:)This is my first post on the forum.I was just wondering if any of the Al-Maktoum boys are getting married? Also does anyone know that when they decide to get married will their wife automactically get the title "Her Highness Sheikha" and will she take the last name Al-Maktoum?
Sorry am not sure if this has already been answered but if someone could answer this i will be very grateful.
Thanks in advance!!!!:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone!:)This is my first post on the forum.I was just wondering if any of the Al-Maktoum boys are getting married? Also does anyone know that when they decide to get married will their wife automactically get the title "Her Highness Sheikha" and will she take the last name Al-Maktoum?
Sorry am not sure if this has already been answered but if someone could answer this i will be very grateful.

Well, I would like to be the first to welcome you ayesha16! I hope you enjoy posting and chatting with us gals (I am a gal, btw) and guys on this thread/forum.

Hi ayesha16,
Welcome to the forum. I doubt it will be a saudi girl. Like his father and uncle (family tradition), I am pretty sure Hamdan's wife will be from the UAE, if not from the Al Maktoum family itself (a cousin or so). If so, this girl will probably already be a sheikha by birth and she will keep her name. We'll see if Hamdan will take on more wives, probably a foreigner, eg as his father did. None of the sons of Mohammed bin Rashid have been married yet, not even Rashid, Hamdan's older brother. We'll see what happens :flowers:

Thanks everyone for being really welcoming and helpful!!!!!:):):):)

Several posts have been edited.
Any claims regarding Sheikh Hamdan's possible engagement must be backed up with credible evidence. Repeating second-hand information obtained from other Forums or dubious sources does not qualify as proof.
There has already been a warning regarding this very issue on Page 1 of this thread (Post #14).
Further posts on this subject will be deleted without notice.

Royal Family of Dubai Moderating Team

Sheikh Maktoum in WAM today : photo
& corresponding article from Khaleej Times : link

Does Sheikh Mohammed have a son called Marwan?

Hi everyone.

I was just wondering does anyone know anything about Sheikha Yasmine?
Is she from the Al-maktoum family?What age is she?ect.

Thanks in advance.:)

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I was interesting in the royal family of Dubai, since I'm from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom