Sheikh Mohammed's Children 2: June 2006-February 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warren

Administrator in Memoriam
City
Sydney
Country
Australia
Welcome to Sheik Mohammed's Children Part 2.
Part 1 can be found here

++++++++++++++++++++++

 A reminder about pic posting:

• They are hosted via one of the free image-hosting sites (Photobucket, Imageshack, tinypic etc);
They are posted in thumbnail format or at least not in full-screen size [new];
They aren't a series of similar or near-identical pics from the same event [new];
• They are not hotlinked;
• Copyright attribution is given;
• They don't belong to a company which has barred posting of their images (see here);
• They haven't already been posted.

For further details, please refer to the Posting Rules and Guidelines.

Images not complying will be removed.

Thanks,
The Dubai Moderating Team

Last edited:
Thank you a lot "monchichi"for posting the pictures. That's great job.

The oldest daughter on the picture looks exactely like sheikh Hamdan.

i'm back

hey guys sorry it's been a long time since my last posting i'm sooo busy
thanks monchichi for the pics and i have some more of that here

5b2b96ef258dn.png

srabuae7430829927dk.jpg

pics from www.gulf-roses.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Those 2 girls are very cute. Such angelic faces. Where were they when these pictures were taken?

Their mother is Shaikh Hind =D that is u they r cute =P

guys these 2 pretty and very cute are SHAIKH HIND'S daughters:)

and here some pics of FAZAA when he was in LONDON :eek:

w6w20060218130017c1216d699sl.jpg

w6w2006021813045304f63a010pb.jpg

pics from www.uae4mp3.com/vb

Does anyone have a recent pictures of sheikha Latifa and sheikha Maitha

redangel3 said:
hey guys i posted a video of SHAIKH SHAIKH BINT MOHAMMED AL-MAKTOUM in her 10th birthday :) enjoy

http://www.friendster.com/amy16fazaa :) :eek:

You mean sheikha sheikha :p

Thank you very much. I really enjoy it.

I really like the daughters of Sheikh Mohammad. They are very beautiful and adorable.
Especially Sheikha Fatima and Sheikha Shama.

Redangel3,
Could you please post the picture of all daughters of Sheikh Mohammad one near one.
and don't forget sheikha ? who is married with Al Nahyan.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Hey what's up guys I found some pics of SHAIKH HESSA BINT MOHAMMED BIN ZAYED AL-NAHYAN enjoy**

w6w20060228205604bb7ff9b21hs.jpg

w6w200602282054351531bd3b6qw.jpg

w6w200602282056418046fa8b0he.jpg

w6w20060228205727ae8b5aa21zv.jpg

w6w20060228204529873a4beb4nw.jpg

w6w20060228204346d59ec4d91to.jpg

she looks like her father Right??:eek:
pics from www.gulf-roses.com/vb

How cutie! I admire you for finding such nice and new pics...Dubai Royalty is very interesting.

Vanesa.

 A reminder about pic posting:

All 'old' photos must be hosted via one of the free image-hosting sites such as Photobucket, Imageshack, Supload, Tinypic etc;

Hotlinking from any source or website is not allowed;

To comply with copyright laws all pics must be accompanied by an acknowledgement of the copyright holder. This is a legal requirement and is mandatory.

Images not complying will be removed.

Thank you,
The Royal Family of Dubai Moderating Team

hi; is there anyone who have information about sheikh hamdan? at which school he studied where he is living now is he living with his family or he have own house why they call him "fazaa" what does it mean?

azrayy said:
hi; is there anyone who have information about sheikh hamdan? at which school he studied where he is living now is he living with his family or he have own house why they call him "fazaa" what does it mean?
It has never been in press, but I saw his name on the list of students at Boston University when I was in college in the US, and he used to hang around a lot in Boston also...I don't know why his family has never printed this. I have never seen it mentioned even once. It would be better to show he has more education than just Sandhurst...It makes him look a little dumb, and he's not I'm sure. no offense to Sandhurst graduates but I never understood why some royals think it is the equivalent of a BA...Don't they know 'knowledge is power.' I believe in good old-fashioned education myself..the more the better..Hamdan is actually quite smart...even if someone knew where he lived, I think it would be crass to disclose it given security risks..wherever it is, I'm sure its palatial given the tastes of the al-maktoums and other gulf arabian royalty.

Fazza is a name both in Arabic and also in Farsi (persian). It has Iranian/Pakistani origins, as it is a word in Urdu and in Farsi, as well as Arabic...In Farsi it is the name given to a poet and connotes extreme beauty, can also mean 'the helper'...I saw somewhere on the forums that someone believed it meant 'the horrifier' but from my knowledge of Arabic that is not correct. There is a lot of history and inter-marrying between Dubai locals and Iranians, many of the Emirati families in Dubai are originally from Iran anyway, and very proud of that, and they take a lot of words from Farsi. I couldn't understand some of them when I first moved here...Abu Dhabi is more the traditional 'bedouin' Arab families.

azrayy said:

( fazaa ) is a nickname and he write poetry under this name , alot of people in their first publish poetry write under nickname because they want to know the reaction of the people without know who is they .

I don't know how to translate the exact mean of his nickname , I hope the other members could help in this metter .

about his personal life , I don't know if he live's alone but I can't imagine he do because according of tradition that boy and girl don't leave their family house until they marry .

Alexa said:
Fazza is a name both in Arabic and also in Farsi (persian)...
this the first time for me to know that Fazaa a word in farsi thanx for the new information :) , can you help me to know how the Iranian pronounce the name , I don't know if they pronounce the last letter in fazaa ( ع ) .

I found your post very informative , so thank you :)

Hi Houri,

Actually in farsi they sort of eat the sound of the first 'a' so it comes out like Fzzaa. or Fizzaa. They still pronounce the 'ayn' but it is not like 'aah' it doesn't actually carry an 'a' sound. I can't read farsi I can only speak some of it. If you go to his website www.fazza3.com you can hear how he pronounces it when he is introducing his poetry, and it is like the farsi way. I can't write it phonetically..but I hope that helps:)

the royal family of Dubai has iranian origins ???????!
I see it can be possible , cause they look like iranian /indian

Alexa said:
Hi Houri,

Actually in farsi they sort of eat the sound of the first 'a' so it comes out like Fzzaa. or Fizzaa. They still pronounce the 'ayn' but it is not like 'aah' it doesn't actually carry an 'a' sound. I can't read farsi I can only speak some of it. If you go to his website www.fazza3.com you can hear how he pronounces it when he is introducing his poetry, and it is like the farsi way. I can't write it phonetically..but I hope that helps:)

I think after your post I understood the way the iranian pronounce the ( ع ) , so thank you :)

hannaelamira said:
the royal family of Dubai has iranian origins ???????!
I see it can be possible , cause they look like iranian /indian

who said that they have Iranian origins :confused: , as I understood that Alexa meant that it is known that farsi and urdu influenced by arabic and also arabic influenced by those language because of the relation between the people , some emaraties in dubai and other state has Iranian origin etc ...
but that dose not mean that the origins of the rulers of dubai is from Iran .
any way , maybe Alexa could help us in this matter :)

Thank you Houri, you understood correctly what I meant to say. The fact is Iran is only a stones throw away from the UAE and the rest of the eastern side of the arabian peninsula. It is to my knowledge that the ruling family of Sharjah, Al-Qassimi, openly states that they are originally from Iran and there was a time (before the 20th century) when Sharjah and Dubai were a part of Iran, just as previously Bahrain was also a part of Iran, called then Persia. I am not a historian, and I don't want to sound like a know-it-all..I could look up the dates if you want. But local Emirates themselves tell me this, otherwise I would not know about it. I have never heard or read the Al-Maktoum openly stating they have iranian origins, but Al-Qassimi does. If you look at the names of the upper aristocratic families in Dubai, many have iranian roots in terms of the etymology (which is the study of history of words and languages) of the word (not an arabian-bedouin origin) then there are those families in Dubai that do trace back to the arabian peninsula and not southern iran, and their family names and tribes have arabian origins in terms of history and etymology...so there are both types in the UAE..You can basically tell from the apprearance of the person.

Apparently, as it was explained to me by Dubai locals (as I am not from Dubai I am Kuwaiti) the Al-Qassimi and other Emirati families with iranian ties are part of the sunni-Irani sector as opposed to the majority Shia-sect of Iran and the iranian government. No one ever explained the exact details, but the story I was told goes something like they left iran after the islamic revolution and the fall of the shah (as did many iranian nationals who live in Dubai, but still have iranian passports..there is a HUGE Iranian national community in Dubai, apart from the Emirati national citizens with some iranian backgrounds).

Then on the other hand, I have had other emirati locals explain to me that Dubai and Sharjah used to be part of Iran and that they have always been in Dubai/Sharjah and never came from Iran, but were previousl considered to be a part of persia. I have met many here who are from the island of Kish in southern iran (close to Dubai) who claim to be complete Arabs, but in fact have iranian passports and speak both Arabic and Farsi, and sometimes marry with emiratis. And they get really upset and offended if you say they are iranian, I don't know why. So I think from an anthropological point of vue, it is just a matter of people who are close geographically mixing, and sharing their culture and influencing each others culture vice versa for many centuries. I don't mean to sound hitlerian about it, as I really don't care about race, and many anthropologists only consider various ethnic groups as opposed to 'races'...but that is not the issue here. I just don't want to offend anybody, and this is what the locals themselves say, and as I said Al-Qassimi is proudly from iranian backgrounds..but also consider themselves Arab. I think it is political really. When the British demarcated the Trucial States and then became UAE, they did not take into consideration these were actually the same peoples, and now they make differences between sharjah, between ras al khaimah, between Dubai etc...but I don't expect Al-Maktoum to claim to trace themselves back to iran, and I have never seen their geneology books (I know in Kuwait and in Bahrain, the royal family's geneology is kept under lock and key at their amiri diwans even though many websites claim to have 'geneologies' they don't have the official ones) so I am not claiming that they are iranian origin, I can only say Al-Qassimi is because they openly say so. I think people should be proud of their roots and origins no matter what the political climate is, and I admire Al-Qassimi for that. I only brought up the iranian connection to explain the meaning of the name 'Fazza'.

that girl is not fatima..fatima is born..8-jun-2006..that party was for fatima because she passed one month (40 days)..and shes the first grand-daughter of sheikh mohammed
i read in julfar history book..that al qassimi family are from iraq not iran

Hi,

I'm so glad that's the case, because I was beginning to wonder what was going on. I don't know why they featured that girl so promimently, it was confusing. But I am sooo glad I stand corrected:). Congratulations to them. Thanks Uae butterfly...What I said about Al-Qassimi is what people in Dubai have told me, but again I'm not an authority, so I'll take your word for it.

Alexa said:
It has never been in press, but I saw his name on the list of students at Boston University when I was in college in the US, and he used to hang around a lot in Boston also...I don't know why his family has never printed this. I have never seen it mentioned even once. It would be better to show he has more education than just Sandhurst...It makes him look a little dumb, and he's not I'm sure. no offense to Sandhurst graduates but I never understood why some royals think it is the equivalent of a BA...Don't they know 'knowledge is power.' I believe in good old-fashioned education myself..the more the better..Hamdan is actually quite smart...even if someone knew where he lived, I think it would be crass to disclose it given security risks..wherever it is, I'm sure its palatial given the tastes of the al-maktoums and other gulf arabian royalty.

Hamdan has never been to university. if he was in boston as you say, how can you explane him being in the newspaper or on tv almost every week or two? I think the person you sew was someone with the same name . But as for hamdan bin mohammed bin rashed, he has not been to any university.

Hamdan's education

I have read somewhere that many Gulf royalties attend (prestigeous)universities in a form of privat lessons taking place in their own homecountries...
I don't know, this might not be true, but frankly, it is hard to imagine that Hamdan does not have a university degree. :confused:

Hamdan has only been to Sandhurst. He does not have a university degree. Maktoum is, indeed, the only one currently with a degree. Hopefully, the younger boys will follow in his footsteps. My understanding that is that Mo did not want Hamdan nor Rashid to get a higher education (however, this statement is only rumor and nothing more). I do know, though, that Hamdan has no University degree. It doesn't make him less of a person. He has many advantages in life and insha allah, he can and will be just as successful as anyone with a higher education...

One fact that everyone seems to have forgotten, if Hamdan was in any University in 2000, he would have been a gifted student given he was only 16/17.

And yes, there are many Hamdan Al Maktoum's who would have been of Uni age in 2000. Guess you folks don't realize how large and extended this family really is.........

Thomas , I think you care too much ! :)

let me give you an important information , 12 children not too much it is also normal to have many children from one wife and this not just in ME but also in so many parts of the world so no thing odd about it , and it is known also that Sheikh Mohammed have other children from a Morocon or lebanese lady , I think his son Majed is not from Sheikh Hind ( I hope the members who knows better will tell if it is true ) .
any way I am not fan of Sheikh Mohammed but I can tell that he seems a good father and for sure he is very rich and smart so he could have many children as he wish and take care of them very good .

houri said:
Thomas , I think you care too much ! :)

let me give you an important information , 12 children not too much it is also normal to have many children from one wife and this not just in ME but also in so many parts of the world so no thing odd about it , and it is known also that Sheikh Mohammed have other children from a Morocon or lebanese lady , I think his son Majed is not from Sheikh Hind ( I hope the members who knows better will tell if it is true ) .
any way I am not fan of Sheikh Mohammed but I can tell that he seems a good father and for sure he is very rich and smart so he could have many children as he wish and take care of them very good .

Sheikh Majed is from the Moroccon lady. And I dont agree when you say "very rich ....he could have many children" because money wont buy time with their father and having chhildren you have to spend time with them, if your not spending time with them why have them in the first place. Im not reffering to Mohammed bin rashed but talking in general

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom