Sheikh Mohammed's Children 2: June 2006-February 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ZZZ said:
Sheikh Majed is from the Moroccon lady. And I dont agree when you say "very rich ....he could have many children" because money wont buy time with their father and having chhildren you have to spend time with them, if your not spending time with them why have them in the first place. Im not reffering to Mohammed bin rashed but talking in general

well this your opinion , but we see a lot of pictures of Shiakh Mohammed with his children and he seems share with them a lot of his activity espcially his sons , and he not from those kind of father who don't like to show their affection for their children in public , he loves children and he have children and he can tack care of them in the best way he knows , any way no one is perfect :cool:

but as you say you talking general , I will say in general if you rich or poor if you want to have time with your children you will have time with them so it is not related to rich or poor , I think rich people can take care of more than one chiled they can give thim better life style more than a poor family with 12 children ( any way it is just my opinion )

Last edited:
houri said:
well this your opinion , but we see a lot of pictures of Shiakh Mohammed with his children and he seems share with them a lot of his activity espcially his sons , and he not from those kind of father who don't like to show their affection for their children in public , he loves children and he have children and he can tack care of them in the best way he knows , any way no one is perfect :cool:

but as you say you talking general , I will say in general if you rich or poor if you want to have time with your children you will have time with them so it is not related to rich or poor , I think rich people can take care of more than one chiled they can give thim better life style more than a poor family with 12 children ( any way it is just my opinion )
I get your point, but what im trying to say, why have lots of children if you wont spend time with them. thats it..

ZZZ said:
I get your point, but what im trying to say, why have lots of children if you wont spend time with them. thats it..

and I get your point or at least that what I think :)

and I will say with you to every mother and father , if you don't have time or you don't want to have time with your children why you wnat to have them in the first place !

i found some pics sheikha salama and shama i hope you like
http://static.flickr.com/12/17658973_c8861c796e.jpg?v=0
http://www.flickr.com/photos/emaratiprincess-_the_sheikha/74980291/
spaceball.gif

Please keep in mind that gossip or heresay are not credible sources of information and are not permitted under TRF's Rules and Guidlines.
Unless there is official and credible confirmation of Sheikh Rashid's marriage, please refrain from speculating on the subject.

Thank You

~*~Humera~*~
Royal Family of Dubai Moderator

i'm back

hello everybody I'm back still remember me i hope u still do, i was in bangkok for a month i have nooo idea what's happening to sheikh mohammed's sons well first of all i want to show u all this pics

1155320163nq1.jpg

satellitesb6.jpg

1155320195ai2.jpg

satellite1vh3.jpg

37b906ffe4rp5.jpg

70b04cce7ang9.jpg

eae5f49c26yv7.jpg

pics from www.gulf-roses.com

hope u all enjoy it and there's more to come :flowers:

Good Luck

hey guys i wish all of your countries good luck in the

untitledxj0.png

i wish my country UAE a good good good luck tomorrow 22 of August 2006, 7 am UAE TIME
especially to:
SHEIKH RASHID BIN MOHAMMED AL MAKTOUM

SHEIKH HAMDAN BIN MOHAMMED AL MAKTOUM

SHEIKH AHMAD BIN MOHAMMED AL MAKTOUM

SHEIKH MAJID BIN MOHAMMED AL MAKTOUM

and there's one more i forgot the name :lol:

now at Dubai sports they're airing the video of the UAE team with the highnesses

GOOD LUCK UAE :wub: :flowers: god hamdan is sooooooooo cute
952161809jf0.jpg

pics from yahoo search

Last edited:
new and exclusive sheikh maitha bint mohammed and shiekh seed bin mohammed:flowers:

6b39834fedlx1.jpg

she was talking with her father sheikh mohammed

sa3eedlr3nq7.jpg

pics from www.gulf_roses.com
enjoy:flowers:

thanks a lot for the pictures.
I want to know if sheikh majid and sheikha maitha are brother and sister from one mother. If not who is them mother s? Are they still married to sheikh mohammad?

redangel3 said:
i wish my country UAE a good good good luck tomorrow 22 of August 2006, 7 am UAE TIME . now at Dubai sports they're airing the video of the UAE team with the highnesses
I never seen sheikh hamdan. sheik mohammad and princess haya on TV.

Could you tell me when can i see them in Aachen and on wich TV?

Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
hey i sorry but i don't know if there's a international channel that airs world equestrian Aachen 2006 ,but I'm watching it on DUBAI SPORTS

and about sheikh majid i know that his mother is from morocco I'm not sure about sheikha maitha

Last edited:
Joumana said:
I never seen sheikh hamdan. sheik mohammad and princess haya on TV.

Could you tell me when can i see them in Aachen and on wich TV?

Thanks in advance

I know that ZDF and WDR are broadcasting the games. You can check the schedulle at www.aachen2006.de

Joumana said:
thanks a lot for the pictures.
I want to know if sheikh majid and sheikha maitha are brother and sister from one mother. If not who is them mother s? Are they still married to sheikh mohammad?

sheikha maitha and sheikh majed are from the same algerian/moroccon mother

Published: 08/21/2006 12:00 AM (UAE)
Hamdan and Ahmad confident of good show

By M. Satya Narayan Staff Reporter​

Aachen, Germany: Defending WEG endurance champion Shaikh Ahmad Bin Mohammad Al Maktoum and reigning European Open champion Shaikh Hamdan Bin Mohammad Al Maktoum, both key members of the UAE endurance team sounded confident ahead of today's world championship.

http://www.gulf-news.com/sport/Endurance/10061641.html

Tough conditions to test favourites UAE

By M. Satya Narayan Staff Reporter​

Aachen: The UAE team will have to cope with difficult underfoot conditions when they compete in today's endurance ride on the opening day of the World Endurance Games (WEG).

http://www.gulfnews.com/sport/Endurance/10061640.html

(Includes photo of Sheikh Ahmed, Rashid, Hamdan and Majid)

Last edited:
hi again i found some pics of sheikha latifa bint ahmed
Al-Maktoum

4f13749bc4pp6.jpg
540e0ec494rp5.jpg

enjoy :flowers:

Last edited:
Redangel3 - :) I believe you made a typo. This should be Latifa bint Ahmed not bint Mohammed.

i really don't know I'm a bit confuse i went back to the forum where i found this pics and they are like fighting one say she's bint Ahmed and someone say bint mohammed i have no idea maybe she bint Ahmed because latifa bint mohammed is only 17 born in 1989 and the one in the pic looks older well thanks Jamila for noticing sorry :flowers:

UAE Team

hello this pics was taken on the opening day of WORLD EQUESTRIAN AACHEN 2006 (part 1)

a54c4de7bdrv6.gif

this is Princess Haya giving a wonderful speech :flowers:

6962cf9affyp4.gif

this is Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al-Maktoum

6cf8262e0bpo7.gif

Sheikh Majid Sheikh Ahamed Sheikh Maktoum Sheikh Rashid Sheikh Hamdan
i hate hamdan in this pic :mad:
but i love him in this pic :lol:
b8cbfe9700fw6.gif

bc4e16638enm3.gif

start of the march

d6f1dd6438mz7.gif

they entered the field...

2f01f5da94zi1.gif

Sheikh Rashid holding the flag of the UAE...

TO BE COUNTIUED.....

UAE Team

(Part 2 )of the pics ....

969237c0d4vd6.gif

OK girls make sure you have a glass water beside you and alots of pillows on the floor too when see this next pics :ROFLMAO:

8b48d543e9my2.gif

Sheikh Hamdan Bin Mohammed

a27ccb011clc8.gif

Sheikh Majid Bin Mohammed also cute he's turning 19 after 2 months

534ef62e1fbk5.gif

and the race being>>>>

2ah4oz6.jpg

3dr9ed5.jpg

Sheikh Hamdan Bin Rashid , Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid , Sheikh Maktoum Bin Mohammed
THE END
pic from www.gulf-roses.com

enjoy ....

redangel3 said:
i really don't know I'm a bit confuse i went back to the forum where i found this pics and they are like fighting one say she's bint Ahmed and someone say bint mohammed i have no idea maybe she bint Ahmed because latifa bint mohammed is only 17 born in 1989 and the one in the pic looks older well thanks Jamila for noticing sorry :flowers:

No prob at all Redangel. ;) Here you can see sheika Latifa bint Mohammed : http://www.flickr.com/photos/emaratiprincess-_the_sheikha/84143901/

- and thanks for the amazing photos from Aachen!! To me, the whole team seemed to be pretty tired...
Btw, does anyone know how "tall" these guys are?

Heavy going stops UAE riders
By Our Sports Reporter

22 August 2006

DUBAI — Shaikh Rashid bin Mohammed Al Maktoum and his brother Shaikh Ahmed bin Mohammed Al Maktoum did some great work to lead the challenge right from the second race of the gruelling 2006 FEI World Cup Endurance championship in Aachen, Germany, but met with bad luck following heavy rainfall after VetGate 5, with only 16 kilometres to go.

http://www.khaleejtimes.ae/DisplayArticleNew.asp?xfile=data/sports/2006/August/sports_August671.xml&section=sports&subsection=endurancerace

this is latifa bint ahmed...she is the daughter of sheikha hissa bint rashid al maktoum

:unsure: hey guys i just visit another forum and they saying that today is sheikh hamdan's b-day is that true?? coz' i know his b-day on 13/11/1982
can somebody find is that true or what:ermm:

and this pics is for all of you :flowers:

getten4.jpg

2tv0wf3.jpg

pics from www.fazza3.com:wub:

What s happend to the video. I see nothing.

Picture Posting

 A reminder about pic posting:

• They are hosted via one of the free image-hosting sites (Photobucket, Imageshack, tinypic etc);
They are posted in thumbnail format or at least not in full-screen size [new];
They aren't a series of similar or near-identical pics from the same event [new];
• They are not hotlinked;
• Copyright attribution is given;
• They don't belong to a company which has barred posting of their images (see here);
• They haven't already been posted.

For further details, please refer to the Posting Rules and Guidelines.

Images not complying will be removed.

Thanks,
The Dubai Moderating Team

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom