Sheikh Mohammed's Children 2: June 2006-February 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Akilah said:
Yes, she is married to Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyhan.

Actually i meant sheikha maitha, the one in karate...is she married?

Just curious about the Dubai Shopping Festival, does sheikh Mo's children get to shop during the festival???.. and do they get big discounted price as normal people do during the shopping festival???...any idea about this...

anne101 said:
Actually i meant sheikha maitha, the one in karate...is she married?
If she were, she wouldn't be doing karate. When she raps up the martial arts she will be married off quickly, and you won't hear much about her.

Mahoogie said:
Just curious about the Dubai Shopping Festival, does sheikh Mo's children get to shop during the festival???.. and do they get big discounted price as normal people do during the shopping festival???...any idea about this...
I don't think they shop during the events. If they see something they like I am sure they point it out to one of their handlers who then makes the arrangements so that they (the child) get what he/she wants. But do they directly buy at these events--no.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Dubai

Any Al Maktoum family member did attend the IDEX in Abu Dhabi ? Any pictures ?

Sheikh Mohammed

Is Sheikh Mohammed already a grandfather and how old are his sons?

i have a question is it true that sheikh rashid has an american girlfriend?

azrayy said:
i have a question is it true that sheikh rashid has an american girlfriend?

I have heard of that from other royal forums, but I dont know for sure if it is true..For a young, handsome and very rich guy like him, his taste for women (physically) must be really good..I mean he could have the most glamorous and sexiest women, even supermodels...Rashid is in the right age, charming, an heir to a hefty fortune and power, its quite odd if he doesnt have any girlfriends, maybe he has one or two's, or maybe more..dont want to start a rumor here, just my opinion..:rolleyes:

Mahoogie said:
I have heard of that from other royal forums, but I dont know for sure if it is true..For a young, handsome and very rich guy like him, his taste for women (physically) must be really good..I mean he could have the most glamorous and sexiest women, even supermodels...Rashid is in the right age, charming, an heir to a hefty fortune and power, its quite odd if he doesnt have any girlfriends, maybe he has one or two's, or maybe more..dont want to start a rumor here, just my opinion..:rolleyes:
Just curious. Charming? Have you met him?

thats my view

Royal Friend said:
I dont think it would be that easier that any one can go and met him after all he is the member of the ruling family and son of Dubai ruler.

Royal Friend said:
lol..no, I havent met him in person..Judging from pictures, frankly, I dont find him consistently handsome like his brother Hamdan BUT he got this appeal and he was really cute when he was younger and have the best body among Al Maktoum brothers..plus, he has many female fans that's why I referred him as charming, in short for " Prince Charming"----coz he's a young Prince and quite appealing to some girls;) ..

Horses Hamdan bin Mohammed strongly hit in a rival Shaba

25 February 2007 11:19 pm

The Majid of His Highness Sheikh Bin Mohammad Al Maktoum and His Highness Sheikh Moham Dr. Bin Khalifa Al Maktoum head of the land and property b Dubai horse racing was devoted to horses hybridized Aqsa it was the day before yesterday to the realm of a rival within Shaba rounds Keren Fall Dubai International, which included eight games exciting e full of surprises.
As the race continued as usual, Said bin President Hamid Manager the Department of the Dubai Club for race horses and the Lib Excusing numerator j board member of the UAE for race horses and Ahmad Karim Dibba Executive Chairman of the operations in the coming galleries and the Ghanim Al-Marri, Deputy Director General in the Dubai, and Ahmed Bin Ali, Vice-President of contact Alma​

link

Last edited:
We've reached 10 pages.
Time for a new thread. You'll find it here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom