The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #301  
Old 02-06-2007, 05:09 PM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Boston, United States
Posts: 48
Does anyone know if sheikh rashid graduated from sandhurst? And where online one can get info on past graduates.
__________________

__________________
  #302  
Old 02-06-2007, 06:18 PM
jamila's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Posts: 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by anne101
Does anyone know if sheikh rashid graduated from sandhurst? And where online one can get info on past graduates.
Both sheikh Rashid and sheikh Hamdan graduated from Sandhurst in 2001.
__________________

__________________
  #303  
Old 02-07-2007, 08:19 AM
azrayy's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: ., United States
Posts: 267
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamila
Both sheikh Rashid and sheikh Hamdan graduated from Sandhurst in 2001.
look at the photos when they are in Sandhurst :)

رافعين الراس ياشيوخنا on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
__________________
  #304  
Old 02-07-2007, 09:17 AM
jamila's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Posts: 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by azrayy
look at the photos when they are in Sandhurst :)

رافعŠ† ا„راس ŠاشŠˆخ†ا on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Hehe, this is a cute photo. Thanks. :) I'm not sure now if you are referring to a date of their garduation. The comment says that photo is taken in Oct 2005 but I don't think it is, they must have graduated end of 2001 or early 2002. Will try to look up for some articles.

Several minutes after:
Wait! This photo is edited, isn't that sheikh Mohammed in the middle????


Another five minutes later:
Yes, it is Mo and boys graduated in Dec 2001. :-)
__________________
  #305  
Old 02-07-2007, 10:07 AM
azrayy's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: ., United States
Posts: 267
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamila
Hehe, this is a cute photo. Thanks. :) I'm not sure now if you are referring to a date of their garduation. The comment says that photo is taken in Oct 2005 but I don't think it is, they must have graduated end of 2001 or early 2002. Will try to look up for some articles.

Several minutes after:
Wait! This photo is edited, isn't that sheikh Mohammed in the middle????


Another five minutes later:
Yes, it is Mo and boys graduated in Dec 2001. :-)
they look so cute together and thanks for information i wasnt realize that he is sheikh mo :)
__________________
  #306  
Old 02-08-2007, 10:53 AM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Boston, United States
Posts: 48
Thank you Jamilla fo answering my question?

I know this has been discussed before , so am sorry for bringing it up again; but i was wondering why it seems that Hamdan is more prominent, he chairs a lot of organizations and he is always seen in the press. While you hardly ever hear of or see Rashid.
__________________
  #307  
Old 02-08-2007, 11:53 AM
azrayy's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: ., United States
Posts: 267
Sheikh Hamdan's Arabic and English poem with his voice

fazza3

i hope you like it if you do i have more
__________________
  #308  
Old 02-08-2007, 02:26 PM
Akilah's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by anne101
I know this has been discussed before , so am sorry for bringing it up again; but i was wondering why it seems that Hamdan is more prominent, he chairs a lot of organizations and he is always seen in the press. While you hardly ever hear of or see Rashid.
It is believed that Mohammed is grooming Hamdan for the position of Crown Prince. And is speculated that Rashid does not want the job. If you look to see Rashid you look toward the racing track. His love is horses and he hopes to be the number horse breeder and champion owner in the world.
__________________
  #309  
Old 02-08-2007, 04:42 PM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Boston, United States
Posts: 48
Hey Akilah, thanks for the reply
__________________
  #310  
Old 02-08-2007, 07:47 PM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Boston, United States
Posts: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by azrayy
Sheikh Hamdan's Arabic and English poem with his voice

fazza3

i hope you like it if you do i have more

the link didnt work for me is there another way to get there
__________________
  #311  
Old 02-09-2007, 12:27 PM
D'arcy's Avatar
Gentry
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: ., Portugal
Posts: 66
Azrayy thanks for the link.

But, can anyone understand what Sheik Hamdan is saying? He mixes english with arabe and I just comprehend:
never heard your voice perhaps I die where ever you go crush my heart and die

Azrayy, do you know the context of this poem?
__________________
  #312  
Old 02-09-2007, 09:52 PM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: jakarta, Indonesia
Posts: 23
i have some article n pic from UAE journalist association about sheikha manal. can u tell if this is sheikha manal picture?
__________________
  #313  
Old 02-10-2007, 03:06 AM
dazzling's Avatar
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: -, France
Posts: 18,763
Quote:
Originally Posted by nadiana
i have some article n pic from UAE journalist association about sheikha manal. can u tell if this is sheikha manal picture?UAE Journalist Association honours Sheikha Manal Bint Mohammed
No its not her. None of sheikh Mohammeds daughters except the young ones are photographed. If they are than they would be in the black headscarf called sheila and would be wearing an abaya.
__________________
  #314  
Old 02-10-2007, 08:06 AM
azrayy's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: ., United States
Posts: 267
Quote:
Originally Posted by D'arcy
Azrayy thanks for the link.

But, can anyone understand what Sheik Hamdan is saying? He mixes english with arabe and I just comprehend:
never heard your voice perhaps I die where ever you go crush my heart and die

Azrayy, do you know the context of this poem?
you're welcome D'arcy yes i have the context :)

++ يا حبيبي tell me اشلونك ++
++ never heard your voice من فترة ++
++ by the way امووت فـ عيونك ++
++ what perhaps i die من نظرة ++
++ where ever you go يبغونك ++
++ يالغلا يا candle السهرة ++
++ cross my heart and die ما خونك ++
++ لا تضحكون even if my heart بفـره ++
__________________
  #315  
Old 02-10-2007, 08:39 AM
jamila's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Posts: 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by azrayy
Sheikh Hamdan's Arabic and English poem with his voice

fazza3

i hope you like it if you do i have more

Thanks Azrayy for the poem, can you pls post more of them?



__________________
  #316  
Old 02-10-2007, 10:02 AM
azrayy's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: ., United States
Posts: 267
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamila
Thanks Azrayy for the poem, can you pls post more of them?



you're welcome jamila but these are just in Arabic:

fazza3-tmohate
fazza3-fakhar
fazza3-salaam Allah
fazza3-Ya Bahar
fazza3-kameljamelak
fazza3-la7en almfarq
__________________
  #318  
Old 02-11-2007, 09:19 AM
Mahoogie's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Manila, Philippines
Posts: 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by azrayy
Thanks Azrayy..Can you translate the title of these poems to English??..and what are these poems all about??..any poems about the loves of his life?, just been wondering,lol.. ..Thanks again
__________________

  #319  
Old 02-11-2007, 12:34 PM
azrayy's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: ., United States
Posts: 267
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahoogie
Thanks Azrayy..Can you translate the title of these poems to English??..and what are these poems all about??..any poems about the loves of his life?, just been wondering,lol.. ..Thanks again

mahoogie i would love to but unfortunantely i dont know arabic too:) maybe someone who knows arabic can help us

and new pics of sheikh hamdan :)

fazza3
fazza3
fazza3
fazza3
fazza3
fazza3
fazza3
fazza3
fazza3
fazza3
fazza3
__________________
  #320  
Old 02-12-2007, 07:58 PM
D'arcy's Avatar
Gentry
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: ., Portugal
Posts: 66
ohh Azrayy, thank you so much
I didn't know Hamdan was left handed, nice
__________________

__________________
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sheikh Mohammed's Children 6: November 2009 - June 2011 Warren Current Events Archive 470 06-24-2011 02:38 AM
Sheikh Mohammed's Children picture thread 1 Turkish Delight Current Events Archive 591 01-21-2010 02:01 AM
Sheikh Mohammed's Children 4: September 2007-April 2008 Warren Current Events Archive 398 04-09-2008 12:09 PM
Sheikh Mohammed's Children 3: March-September 2007 Humera Current Events Archive 204 09-14-2007 06:24 AM
Sheikh Mohammed's Children 1: June 2004-June 2006 cassinio Current Events Archive 250 06-29-2006 09:10 AM




Popular Tags
abdication belgium birth carl philip charlene chris o'neill crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit crown princess victoria current events duchess of cambridge dutch royal history engagement fashion genealogy grand duchess maria teresa grand duke henri hohenzollern infanta leonor infanta sofia jewellery jordan king carl xvi gustav king felipe king felipe vi king harald king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander luxembourg nobility official visit olympic games ottoman poland pom president hollande prince albert prince albert ii prince carl philip prince constantijn prince floris prince maurits prince pieter-christiaan princess aimee princess anita princess beatrix princess charlene princess mabel princess margriet princess mary princess mary fashion queen letizia queen mathilde queen maxima queen rania queen silvia queen sofia royal royal fashion russia sofia hellqvist spain state visit sweden the hague visit wedding



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:52 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]