Sheikh Mohammed's Children 2: June 2006-February 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if sheikh rashid graduated from sandhurst? And where online one can get info on past graduates.

anne101 said:
Does anyone know if sheikh rashid graduated from sandhurst? And where online one can get info on past graduates.

Both sheikh Rashid and sheikh Hamdan graduated from Sandhurst in 2001.

azrayy said:

Hehe, this is a cute photo. Thanks. :) I'm not sure now if you are referring to a date of their garduation. :question: The comment says that photo is taken in Oct 2005 but I don't think it is, they must have graduated end of 2001 or early 2002. Will try to look up for some articles.

Several minutes after:
Wait! This photo is edited, isn't that sheikh Mohammed in the middle????

Another five minutes later:
Yes, it is Mo and boys graduated in Dec 2001. :)

Last edited:
jamila said:
Hehe, this is a cute photo. Thanks. :) I'm not sure now if you are referring to a date of their garduation. :question: The comment says that photo is taken in Oct 2005 but I don't think it is, they must have graduated end of 2001 or early 2002. Will try to look up for some articles.

Several minutes after:
Wait! This photo is edited, isn't that sheikh Mohammed in the middle????

Another five minutes later:
Yes, it is Mo and boys graduated in Dec 2001. :)

they look so cute together and thanks for information i wasnt realize that he is sheikh mo :)

Thank you Jamilla fo answering my question?

I know this has been discussed before , so am sorry for bringing it up again; but i was wondering why it seems that Hamdan is more prominent, he chairs a lot of organizations and he is always seen in the press. While you hardly ever hear of or see Rashid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sheikh Hamdan's Arabic and English poem with his voice

fazza3

i hope you like it if you do i have more :flowers:

anne101 said:
I know this has been discussed before , so am sorry for bringing it up again; but i was wondering why it seems that Hamdan is more prominent, he chairs a lot of organizations and he is always seen in the press. While you hardly ever hear of or see Rashid.

It is believed that Mohammed is grooming Hamdan for the position of Crown Prince. And is speculated that Rashid does not want the job. If you look to see Rashid you look toward the racing track. His love is horses and he hopes to be the number horse breeder and champion owner in the world.

azrayy said:

fazza3

the link didnt work for me is there another way to get there

Azrayy thanks for the link. :flowers:

But, can anyone understand what Sheik Hamdan is saying? He mixes english with arabe and I just comprehend:
‘never heard your voice… perhaps I die… where ever you go… crush my heart and die…’ :blink:

Azrayy, do you know the context of this poem?

Last edited by a moderator:
i have some article n pic from UAE journalist association about sheikha manal. can u tell if this is sheikha manal picture?
advertising_medianew.asp

nadiana said:
i have some article n pic from UAE journalist association about sheikha manal. can u tell if this is sheikha manal picture?UAE Journalist Association honours Sheikha Manal Bint Mohammed

No its not her. None of sheikh Mohammeds daughters except the young ones are photographed. If they are than they would be in the black headscarf called sheila and would be wearing an abaya.

D'arcy said:
Azrayy thanks for the link. :flowers:

But, can anyone understand what Sheik Hamdan is saying? He mixes english with arabe and I just comprehend:
‘never heard your voice… perhaps I die… where ever you go… crush my heart and die…’ :blink:

Azrayy, do you know the context of this poem?

you're welcome D'arcy yes i have the context :)

++ يا حبيبي tell me اشلونك ++
++ never heard your voice من فترة ++
++ by the way امووت فـ عيونك ++
++ what perhaps i die من نظرة ++
++ where ever you go يبغونك ++
++ يالغلا يا candle السهرة ++
++ cross my heart and die ما خونك ++
++ لا تضحكون even if my heart بفـره ++

azrayy said:

fazza3

Thanks Azrayy for the poem, can you pls post more of them?

Last edited:
Mahoogie said:
Thanks Azrayy..Can you translate the title of these poems to English??..and what are these poems all about??..any poems about the loves of his life?, just been wondering,lol..:flowers: ..Thanks again

mahoogie i would love to but unfortunantely i dont know arabic too:) maybe someone who knows arabic can help us :flowers:

and new pics of sheikh hamdan :)

fazza3
fazza3
fazza3
fazza3
fazza3
fazza3
fazza3
fazza3
fazza3
fazza3
fazza3

Last edited:
ohh Azrayy, thank you so much :kiss:
I didn't know Hamdan was left handed, nice
icon14.gif

D'arcy said:
icon14.gif

you're welcome D'arcy :flowers:

Last edited:
D'arcy said:
icon14.gif

Yeah that's what I'm thinking too, he's left-handed I guess..

I love Dubai

Do any one have the pictures when Sheikh Hamdan Bin Mohammed joined his father and cabinet members for lunch in the desert ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom