Sheikh Mohammed current events 2: February 2006 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was again an e-session of Sheikh Mohammed:

UAE Prime Minister

much more interesting than last time. There are also some more privat questions for example if Mo is reading books or how he is motivating his children to be ambitious and achieve excellence in all their endeavors.

as I read the 11. question I really had to laugh. Poor men - he is afraid that the women in the UAE will be more powerful than men.
Let the men's emancipation start!
The western world has experienced that over 40 years ago - and I think we had the same discussions.

It is much to read - and I'm not ready now

Very interesting questions! i like the most those about his diet and what he eat, those are the funniest! :-D

Those were great answers! Very impressive. that one man was very scared that women would take over. haha. Shk Mo put him on the right path though. You gotta love it.

June 2009

Mohammed Bin Rashid approves Dubai General Plan
Article

Full text of H.H Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid's article in Wall Street Journal
Article

Mohammed Bin Rashid renews confidence in DIFC, DFSA
Article

Last edited by a moderator:
Paris Hilton in Dubai

Don't know what to make of this article. Should we take it seriously? But i post it anyway.... Too funny to let go:lol: especially the last sentence.....

International Stupidity: The next season of Paris Hilton’s My New BFF will shoot in Dubai, with a cast of contestants made up half of women from the Middle East and half of women from elsewhere who currently live there. Apparently, in order to adhere to local sensibilities, the show will be stripped of its more risqué elements — that means no booze and as little swearing and revealing clothing as possible. Also, Dubai’s top dog, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, personally had to approve the show, which he did; apparently, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum is a huge fan of The Hottie & the Nottie.

50 Cent: Yes, Still Acting -- Vulture -- Entertainment & Culture Blog -- New York Magazine

Hi Afrashad! Is that the Epsom Derby?

Hi Afrashad! Is that the Epsom Derby?

Yes, it is. Princess Haya will also be represented by a horse in the field on Saturday, so both should be in attendence.

There are some important upcoming races. Does anyone know if Shk Mo or anyone else will be attending The Belmont or The Epsom Derby?

There are some important upcoming races. Does anyone know if Shk Mo or anyone else will be attending The Belmont or The Epsom Derby?

Pretty sure Shk Mohammed and Princess Haya will attened Spsom derby which tomorrow. Haya has a horse running New Approach which won last year.

Not to forget the Royal Ascot Race which the couple attened on yearly bases, June 16-20, 2009 :)

Mohammed bin Rashid receives a number of Arab young leaders
Article

Mohammed Bin Rashid attends graduation ceremony
Article

Mohammed bin Rashid orders allocation of $1million for best local, Arab dramatic work
Article

Mohammed inaugurates two mobile ambulances
Article

Sh Mo has announced today he has set op a new board "Brand Dubai", to oversee Dubai's media affairs in the region and beyond. Apparantly he is not entirely happy with the media attention he got lately or he is preparing himself for the media wave that will hit Dubai as Paris Hilton is coming. The question is: will she bring new lover Ronaldo with her?:online2lo I hope she is and that she won't chase the Maktoum boys. :D

...and will her next jail appearence on camera be due to her being charged for Adultry or Holding hands in Public?:whistling:
Bettina, Re the article "Brand Dubai" & social matters, as a former British Vise Consul said to me "Well, they make all the right noises..." It was very funny.

just what blonde american girls living in dubai need.... paris hilton adding to the stereotypes ppl already have of us. 2 steps up 3 down.

The Mongol Derby

...There are hints that Dubai's ruling Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al-Maktoum, who is married to FEI President HRH Princess Haya, was instrumental in making the offer to Morgan. The 59-year-old sheikh owns several stables, hosts the world's most lucrative horse race in Dubai every year and rides endurance races... - Full Article

Sheikh Mohammed receives wish wishers on the occasion of Ramadan beginning.
Sheikh Mohammed receives well-wishers
Sheikh Mohammed(ofcourse) and Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed were also seen here. I believe there was Sheikh Majid and Sheikh Maktoum as well.

The forums have been really dead lately, its kind of upsetting. lol:)

Sheikh Mohammed pardons 595 prisoners...
Sheikh Mohammed
Im curious, why not add 5 more and make it 600... lol

Sheikh Mohammed meets media personalities. Video included.
Sheikh Mohammed receives media personalities :):)

Sheikh Mohammed visits Social Affairs and Labour Ministries no video :ermm:
Sheikh Mohammed

Sheikh Mohammed visits Health Ministry. Video Included
Sheikh Mo visits Health Ministry

Sheikh Mohammed, Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed receive Crowned Prince of Abu Dhabi and Sheikh Mansour Bin Zayed. :)
Sheikh Mohammed and Hamdan receive Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed and Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed

I'm curious, when they come inside it seems like its dark out. But when they are praying outside its light. Do they come early morning or is there something I am missing?? :p

Mohammed bin Rashid meets media personalities
Article

Mohammed bin Rashid orders promotion of 161 officers, personnel at DNRD
Article

Mohammed Bin Rashid visits Al Dara boarder checkpoint
Article

Mohammed bin Rashid receives Bloomberg President

...Grauer briefed the Dubai Ruler about Bloomberg's development plans. He said the regional office in Dubai will be working now to develop the company's activities in business news to include the Middle East, North Africa and India and cited the UAE's logistic facilities... - Article

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom