Sheikh Mohammad & Princess Haya current events 1: June 2004-December 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

houri

Courtier
now I see P.Haya and sheik mo now in future tv live , p. haya looks very lovely and I see sheik mo whisper in her ear .

I dont like Haya's hair in the latest pics. She's essentially had the same hairstyle for a long while. I think she needs a more feminine/trendier haircut, especially now that she's in her 30s. And perhaps a different hair colour. The whole blonde thing is a little worn out.

hello,

i liked what she was wearing :flower:

Is this Mo able to speak english now that he is with Mahatir, Malaysian ex-prime Minister?
mo was shipped off to language school when he was 19 or something like that. he has a great command for the language.

opps...sorry....English language school. I think the name of it is Bell something or other.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I have to agree, I don't know what is going on with her hair. I wish she would leave it alone, and stay a brunette. It does look like she could use some deep conditioning. As far as the outfit, well that green isn't her color. I agree she looks better in blue. Also, why did the camera man take a picture of Queen Elizabeth bending over? :sick: That's just wrong!

sommone said:
Is that Mo's favorite hat?
What colours are denoted on her helmet, the Jordanian or Emirati?

Last edited:
Oh haya has the UAE flag on her shirt...She used to ride representing her country (Jordan) and yes that is the uae flag on her helmet..Very similar colors as their flag

in wam it stated that haya was riding for the uae team.

from the uae equistrian federation website....

Licensed UAE National Endurance Riders seeking nomination should contact the Endurance Department as early as possible. UAE Resident Foreign Riders should be nominated by their National Federations.

Usually the term 'UAE National....' denotes a natural born Emirati. So are we to assume that Haya is now considered a 'UAE National' since she wasn't riding for Jordan. Or is she a 'resident foreign rider' sponsored by the uae. I know this is really technical. But I think the current law states that a man and woman must be married 7 (I think) years until he can confer his citzenship on his wife. Also if Ms Haya is now a 'UAE National'-is she a Shka? or just Mrs. Haya. Because, I believe she would loose her Jordanian title if she took on Emirati citizenship.

Or is Mo playing fast and loose with the rules? The rules that he helped create and holds others accountable for?

Guess Who said:
Oh haya has the UAE flag on her shirt...She used to ride representing her country (Jordan) and yes that is the uae flag on her helmet..Very similar colors as their flag

helmet same in both pics. and the shirt...probably one was a rain slicker or something like that. but the helmet looks to me to have the jordanian flag. it has the pointy red thing with the white star. whereas the emirati flag is 4 rectangles. 3 horizontal. 1 vertical.

La la said:
Ipi, did you notice that she is wearing another helmet in this picture (or so it looks to me)? It's black on the sides. Also she's wearing a black sweater but when she receives that trophy she is in white. But congrats for winning! :)

http://wam.org.ae/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=WAM%2FWamPhoto%2FW-T-PH-TeaserSummary&c=WamPhoto&cid=1094309148983

http://wam.org.ae/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=WAM%2FWamPhoto%2FW-T-PH-TeaserSummary&c=WamPhoto&cid=1094309151813

I didn't like her choice of colour though. She also looked very tanned, à la the Swedish princess Madeleine, or maybe it's the hair colour that made her look so. And yes, she looked radiant! :)

Last edited:
never thought the color of mud was attractive. so i agree with you there. but she definately looked a whole heck of alot better than when she is around mo. but she needs to get her hair fixed-color and cut. those raggedy ends are not becoming. the girls at wafi do a fantastic job, she should go when she gets back to dxb. they can fix anything.

La la said:
I didn't like her choice of colour though. She also looked very tanned, à la the Swedish princess Madeleine, or maybe it's the hair colour that made her look so. And yes, she looked radiant! :)

Picture of Princess Haya, Sheikh Mohammed and his agent John Ferguson at the Keeneland horse sale. Photo taken 9/13/2004.

Attachments

• Keeneland-9-13-04.jpg
    Keeneland-9-13-04.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 672
Last edited by a moderator:
I think she looks good, casual and little makeup becomes her and she looks more relaxed. She's not a "dress up" princess. I think she will be a great hands on mother. I don't think she'll pawn her kids off on nannies.

i think you are right, GS, about haya looking better lowkey.

but all of mo's kids are pawned off to nannies. it is the way the maktoum babies are raised. the only ones i know that are raised 'by their parents' are ones fairly far removed from the immediate power circle. good luck to her with that baby raising but mo's 27 other babies by 5 mommies are probably the best indicator of his behaviour and preference in this department.

Gobsmacked said:
I think she looks good, casual and little makeup becomes her and she looks more relaxed. She's not a "dress up" princess. I think she will be a great hands on mother. I don't think she'll pawn her kids off on nannies.

I don't think she's pregnant...could just be the look of the picture...besides depending on who you ask, they aren't married yet are they? I'm still confused...I know I have probably said this many times before.

they are techincally married. that happens after the signing of the contract and consumation.

haya said in an interview she does not 'consider herself married' since they have not had the party.

so there you go.

you are right about the pic. she looks like she is slouching. not an attractive way to sit for a full figured gal.

sommone said:
I don't think she's pregnant...could just be the look of the picture...besides depending on who you ask, they aren't married yet are they? I'm still confused...I know I have probably said this many times before.

I don't think she is pregnant. She is alittle "portly." So she has a stomach. Any woman, (in her right frame of mind), who is pregnant would not be wearing such tight jeans. It whould be unhealthy for the mother as well as the unborn child. To me, she is stuffed into those jeans. The belt buckle has turned inward because it was above a roll ,and when she sat down the top half of her body covered it up.
We can all clearly see up close that she is not a "fit" women. She has become quite comfortable with herself in the last couple of months (possible years ago), but as a women closely appoarching thirty she might want to slow on the carbs (bread, rice, pastries, etc.). She is going to have to start taking care of herslf or her husband might start looking elsewhere (whose to say he isn't already). But maybe CP Mo is use to out of shape women. All of his wives have had multiple children, and eventually the body starts to give (if you known what I mean). And it seems to me he had to go back looking for more from these same out of shape women;look at the the small army he has created. I only hope that she doesn't take being out of shape to far. She may regret it later. Och Och Och!!!

Last edited:
Akilah said:
I don't think she is pregnant. She is alittle "portly." So she has a stomach. Any woman, (in her right frame of mind), who is pregnant would not be wearing such tight jeans. It whould be unhealthy for the mother as well as the unborn child. To me, she is stuffed into those jeans. The belt buckle has turned inward because it was above a roll ,and when she sat down the top half of her body covered it up.
We can all clearly see up close that she is not a "fit" women. She has become quite comfortable with herself in the last couple of months (possible years ago), but as a women closely appoarching thirty she might want to slow on the carbs (bread, rice, pastries, etc.). She is going to have to start taking care of herslf or her husband might start looking elsewhere (whose to say he isn't already). But maybe CP Mo is use to out of shape women. All of his wives have had multiple children, and eventually the body starts to give (if you known what I mean). And it seems to me he had to go back looking for more from these same out of shape women;look at the the small army he has created. I only hope that she doesn't take being out of shape to far. She may regret it later. Och Och Och!!!

After looking at the picture again, I definitely will have to agree that with a noticeable bulge like that, there definitely wouldn't be any way possible that she is pregnant and wearing her pants as such.

I dont think she will get pregnant now.I guess they are waiting to have there wedding party then she will start having little Mo's off springs.

I admit I haven't been following this couple much lately, has a date for the wedding reception been announced? wasnt it supposed to take place in September?

~*~Humera~*~ said:
I admit I haven't been following this couple much lately, has a date for the wedding reception been announced? wasnt it supposed to take place in September?
No its supposed to take place at the end of the year,Sometime december

Finally, an actual date. I was beginning to wonder...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom