Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed named Crown Prince of Dubai: 1 February 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheikh Rashid is 27. he was born on 12 november 1981.:)

Last edited:
Just a reminder that personal conversations should be done via the PM facility rather than in the threads (where the posts are removed).

thanks,
Warren
UAE moderator

Hamdan visits GETEX
Sheikh Hamdan toured a number of pavilions where he was briefed by exhibitors on their latest innovative products and services... - Article -- Picture

hamdan and rashed went to sandhurst. no degree was earned. it is a military school. with the exception of maktoum, none of sheikh mo's sons have a college education. it seems that sheikh mo's daughters are better educated. it is a shame that his sons are in the position to rule when there education is SO limited.

Last edited:
New video of Crown Sheikh Hamdan made by Me

Hello everyone, I've just created a music video about Prince Hamdan with collection of his past and newest photos..:flowers:..Pls.watch..Hope you like it..Thanks!!..Here's the youtube link
YouTube - Sheikh Hamdan of Dubai -" My Boo" song

Last edited:
hamdan and rashed went to sandhurst. no degree was earned. it is a military school. with the exception of maktoum, none of sheikh mo's sons have a college education. it seems that sheikh mo's daughters are better educated. it is a shame that his sons are in the position to rule when there education is SO limited.

i don't think so...they have other qualities, there's no need to have a so-called "big" education to rule as long as you know how to rule. (quite difficult, i know!:D)
i think they're great guys (especially Hamdan) with a lot of talent and qualities.:)

Originally posted by Cahaya Cinta
I think it is amazing that the brothers were born literally one day and one year apart. How precise is that?! Were their briths planned, I wonder.

I do not know about the rest of you I can not tell the difference between Sheikh Hamdan and Sheikh Rashid them being born one day and one year apart explains why I thought that they were twins they both look so much alike. There has to be a difference between the way that look can some one tell me one difference so that I will be able to tell them apart. :flowers:

tara,

hamdan has long lashes and very open eyes (does that make sense). rashed has very brooding eyes. they do not sparkle as much as hamdan's. there faces are shaped differently. hamdan has a more pointy face. also, rashed is more muscular whereas hamdan tends to go from slightly overweight and flabby to thin. also, hamdan is taller than rashed.

i just guess he has lost a lot of weight due to stress, because he has a lot to do recently, he's also training maybe! ;)

I have one question which i hope isnt that stupid.
When is Sheikh Hamdan's bday. Sometimes its dated on the 13th nov 1982 and sometimes on 14th nov 1982??????
I wanted to know if anybody knows it for sure. (I thought its the 14th nov!?)

Hi Everyone!

I'm new here too.

Which youtube video did you watch? There are some odd people on there who post a bunch of useless stuff. But who knows, it could be true...

Also, I saw a myspace profile for Sh. Hamdan, does anyone know if it's real?

Oh and also, what kind of charity work do the sheikhs do?

Also, is it possible to contact them to see if they would be interested in supporting a particular charity? The one I'm referencing to often "hires" entertainment/international pop stars/guest appearances to help bring awareness to the organization and encourage attendance.

It would be great if anyone knew how to contact their representatives.

Thanks! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we please all get back on topic & the royal forums does not allow gossip and speculation, whether they originate in gossip magazines and websites or are simply fabricated, therefore posts will be deleted.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom