Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed named Crown Prince of Dubai: 1 February 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
of course;)
Hamdan is a good choice as CP, Mohammed couldn't find better, really...
great guy that Hamdan ;)

Dubai CP receives IOC's President

Sheikh Hamdan gave an overview of the ongoing projects to build modern sports facilities in Dubai, including the ... - Article
Picture

Wow...Congratulations to His Highness Sheikh Hamdan Bin Mohammed!!..He deserves to be the crown prince of Dubai!!:flowers:...I wonder who would be his crown princess or crown princesses-- very lucky ladies...lol...:D

God Bless You ...........hamdan...rashid.....maktoum....and Other Shaikhs........ U A E Is Our Mother

Is sheikh rashid not responsible/or is he not interested in anything that is important..rashid is my favorite too...i cant imagine he's okay with it. If i got passed over for anything by my younger sisters i would hit the roof.

It also doesnt look good that he got passed over..it reminds me of Prince Mohammed of saudi arabia who got passed by his father king abdul azziz for his bad temper..

But then i could be worng and he would be okay with it
We dont surely know if he felt bad or disappointed about it but before Sheikh Hamdan was bestowed as Crown Prince, he lead a lot of prestigious government organization than Sheikh Rashid..Sheikh Rashid knew this that his brother Hamdan seemed to take more government roles than him and Hamdan got more publicity so I think Sheikh Rashid wasnt surprise at all when Hamdan was appointed as crown prince....Well, we dont surely know whats happening behind close doors but from my opinion, I think it was Sheikh Mo's will to give Sheikh Hamdan more roles than his eldest son Rashid..I think that the Emir sees some great leadership potential in Hamdan while Rashid enjoys a more private life than being very politically involved..Physically, Sheikh Rashid looks more serious than Hamdan...Hamdan has a softer aura of face,much younger and looks more laid back than Rashid but in reality, Hamdan is the more leader type and much eager one to sacrifice his time and strength to be a crown prince and oversee the very busy and glamorous world of Dubai...

Last edited:
tomorrow in dubai there will be a big poetry event held by sheikh hamdan for sheikh nasser.

i guess i am the only one on this forum that just does not get it. yes, hamdan has followed his father to many events; but if you look, he is always on his cell phone or i-pod. his educational background is ~ a high school education at best. i believe there is someone in dubai that is more qualified than someone who blabbers on with poetry. just because someone is a "great" poet does not qualify one to be a leader. just a personal opinion.

congrats to sheikh hamdan..may the Lord continue to bless and keep you ..always pray to the God of abraham..and pray for wisdom and guidance..and please do more for the needy..

The Crown Prince of Dubai Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashed al-Maktoum (C) hands Egyptian football player Mohammed Abu Terkia a gift as Egypt's national football team was honoured in a ceremony at the Ahli club in Dubai on February 12, 2008 following their victory over Cameroon at the African Nations Cup final held in Ghana on the weekend. The event was sponsored by the Unitd Arab Emirates' Vice-President and Prime Minister Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashed al-Maktoum (not in picture), who is also the ruler of Dubai. Egypt were adding the 2008 trophy to their wins in 1957, 1959, 1986, 1998 and 2006.
pic 1 -- pic 2

(anp pictures)

The Crown Prince of Dubai Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashed al-Maktoum (C) hands Egyptian football player Mohammed Abu Terkia a gift as Egypt's national football team was honoured in a ceremony at the Ahli club in Dubai on February 12, 2008 following their victory over Cameroon at the African Nations Cup final held in Ghana on the weekend. The event was sponsored by the Unitd Arab Emirates' Vice-President and Prime Minister Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashed al-Maktoum (not in picture), who is also the ruler of Dubai. Egypt were adding the 2008 trophy to their wins in 1957, 1959, 1986, 1998 and 2006.
pic 1 -- pic 2

(anp pictures)

One more pic from day:flowers:
http://www.fzaa3team.com/Dawnld/uploads/8c8bdf4d5e.jpg

Congradulation to sheikh hamdan he has won the Endurance race in Abu Dubai The UAE President cup.

congrats to hamdan. is it just me or does hamdans horse look really old? it must be good if it won... how did rashid and majid do?

sorry i just read the article. it is an older horse! i like that.... the article doesnt mention majid or rashid but i think they were suppossed to participate also. i wonder who hamdan will give the car he won to? i dont think he needs it.

i am answering my own question. shk rashid was eliminated from race after gate one bc he fell off his horse. i hope he is okay.

Last edited by a moderator:
i am answering my own question. shk rashid was eliminated from race after gate one bc he fell off his horse. i hope he is okay.

It seemed slightly unusual for him, but anyone can fall off a horse. I would've hated to be around him afterwards though. You know he wasn't happy. Sheikh Majid was doing well, but his horse didn't pass the vet inspection at Gate 3. The horse Sheikh Hamdan won on is the same one Sheikh Majid finished second on last year.

http://www.endurance.net/international/UAE/2008PresidentsCup/Gallery/johntView/images/IMG_1169.jpg

Last edited:
the endurance was amazing..
hard luck rashid ans mabrook to hamdan...
rashid was like mohammed bin rashid..after he was out he kept on cheering his team and was also after hamdan in the car to guide him..and the other team members..
anyway the trophe did not go to another person..it went to his brother..:)

Congratulation to sheikh Hamdan for winning the international endurance race that was held in Qatar today.

Congratulation to sheikh Hamdan for winning the international endurance race that was held in Qatar today.

nadooya sorry for asking but whr yu read this??i didnt get my hand at this piece of information..thanx for sharing in advance:)

I saw the announcement on dubai sport. They even had several songs dedicated especially to sheikh hamdan. And I just finished watching a show on the race its called Kayala on dubai sport. This show covered the entire race. The re-run for the program is 12:30 tomorrow at noon Dubai timing.

there was a rider(girl) with the number 9 ?who is she?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom