Ruling Family of Abu Dhabi: Al Nahyan dynasty: December 2004 - August 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2009

Abdullah bin Zayed (UAE Foreign Minister) meets Gabonese official
Article

Liberian President receives Abdullah bin Zayed
Article

Hazza Bin Zayed (National Security Adviser) chairs Al Ain Sports Club
Article

Sheikha Manal Asserts Her Continuing Support of Art and Culture Locally and Internationally
Article

Hamdan bin Zayed (UAE Deputy PM) to attend ADU's 2009 Garduate Class
Article

Mansour bin Zayed
attends graduation ceremony
Article

Hamdan meets top Sudanese official
Article

Abdullah bin Zayed meets Irish FM
Article

President of Lithuania receives Abdullah bin Zayed
Article

Mansour Bin Zayed meets Swiss President
Article

Mansour, Egyptian Min. discuss cooperation
Article

Last edited by a moderator:
Are there pictures of Sheikh Mohammed bin Mansour Al Nahyan?
Thanks

I have a question. In a previous thread, that is closed by now, it is mentioned that Sheikh Mansour Bin Zayed's first wife, Sheikha Alia, has distanced herself. Are they divorced or just separated? If divorced, can Sheikha Alia get married for the second time with someone else, or just men can get married again?Thanks

Have the Al Nahyans been to Sandhurst like the Al Maktoums?Thanks

I have a question. In a previous thread, that is closed by now, it is mentioned that Sheikh Mansour Bin Zayed's first wife, Sheikha Alia, has distanced herself. Are they divorced or just separated? If divorced, can Sheikha Alia get married for the second time with someone else, or just men can get married again?Thanks

Sheikh Mansour and Sheikha Alia are seperated. It is very unlikely that a Sheikha gets married second time especially if she has a child/ren. Sheikh Mansour re-married to Sheikha Manal bin Mohammed bin Rashed.

Nehayan, Nahyan?

Who are Sheikh Khaled Bin Zayed Saqr Al Nehayan's parents?

Is "Nehayan" the same immediate family as Nahyan (i.e., the ruler of Abu Dhabi)? Or is it a more distant connection?

Thanks!

Sheikh Mansour and Sheikha Alia are seperated. It is very unlikely that a Sheikha gets married second time especially if she has a child/ren. Sheikh Mansour re-married to Sheikha Manal bin Mohammed bin Rashed.

Dazzling, i know that Mansour married Manal before he seperated from Alia, the seperation with Alia is recent no more than one year ago. In fact it was Manal that caused the seperation btween the Mansour and Alia. There are a lot of nasty things i want to say regarding Manal, but due to the rules n regulation of this noble forum i have refrain to say further.

Dazzling, i know that Mansour married Manal before he seperated from Alia, the seperation with Alia is recent no more than one year ago. In fact it was Manal that caused the seperation btween the Mansour and Alia. There are a lot of nasty things i want to say regarding Manal, but due to the rules n regulation of this noble forum i have refrain to say further.

I wouldnt say Manal caused the sepeartion but what I heard that they seperated way before they got together. It was also said that Sheikh Mansour wanted Manal from the begining but his family refused.

Ruling Family Marriage

President, Rulers, Crown Princes and Deputy Rulers attend wedding feast of Mohammed bin Nahyan
WAM May 12, 2009

President HH Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Vice President and Prime Minister of UAE and Ruler of Dubai HH Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, His Majesty King Hamad bin Eisa Al Khalifa, of Bahrain and Their Highnesses the Supreme Council Members and Rulers of the Emirates, attended a lunch banquet hosted by HH Sheikh Nahyan bin Mubarak Al Nahyan, Higher Education and Scientific Research Minister, today afternoon at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre, to celebrate wedding of his son, Sheikh Mohammed bin Nahyan bin Mubarak Al Nahyan, to daughter of Sheikh Khalifa bin Hamdan bin Mohammed Al Nahyan.

attendees:

HM King Hamad of Bahrain
HH Sheikh Khalifa, Ruler of Abu Dhabi
HH Sheikh Mohammed, Ruler of Dubai
HH Sheikh Sultan, Ruler of Sharjah
HH Sheikh Hamad, Ruler of Fujairah
HH Sheikh Saud, Ruler of Umm Al Qaiwain
HH Sheikh Humaid, Ruler of Ajman

HH Crown Prince Hamdan of Dubai
HH Crown Prince Sultan of Sharjah
HH Crown Prince Mohammed of Fujairah
HH Crown Prince Saud of Ras Al Khaimah
HH Crown Prince Rashid of Umm Al Qaiwain
HH Crown Prince Ammar of Ajman

HH Sheikh Hamdan bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Dubai Deputy Ruler and Minister of Finance
HH Sheikh Maktoum bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Dubai Deputy Ruler
HH Sheikh Majid bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Chairman of Dubai Culture and Arts Foundation
HH Sheikh Abdullah bin Rashid Al Mualla, Umm Al Qaiwain Deputy Ruler

HH Sheikh Nahyan bin Mubarak Al Nahyan, Higher Education and Scientific Research Minister (groom's father)
Sheikh Mohammed bin Nahyan bin Mubarak Al Nahyan (groom)
Sheikh Khalifa bin Hamdan bin Mohammed Al Nahyan (bride's father)
HH Sheikh Sultan bin Zayed Al Nahyan
HH Sheikh Hamdan bin Zayed Al Nahyan
HH Sheikh Saif bin Mohammed Al Nahyan
HH Sheikh Suroor bin Mohammed Al Nahyan
HH Sheikh Hazza bin Zayed Al Nahyan, National Security Advisor
Lt General HH Sheikh Saif bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Deputy Prime Minister and Interior Minister
HH Sheikh Ahmed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Chairman of the Zayed Foundation for Charitable and Humanitarian Works
HH Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Presidential Affairs
HH Sheikh Hamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Chief of the Abu Dhabi Crown Prince's Court and Chairman of the Zone Corp
HH Sheikh Khalid bin Zayed Al Nahyan
Dr HH Sheikh Sultan bin Khalifa Al Nahyan, Member of Abu Dhabi Executive Council
HH Sheikh Mohammed bin Khalifa Al Nahyan, Chairman of Abu Dhabi Finance Department
HE Sheikh Sultan bin Hamdan Al Nahyan, Advisor to the President
Brigadier Dr Sheikh Saeed bin Mohammed Al Nahyan, Deputy Inspector General at the Interior Ministry
HE Sheikh Hamdan bin Mubarak Al Nahyan, Minister of Public Works
HE Sheikh Ahmed bin Saif Al Nahyan, Chairman of the Board of Etihad Airways
HE Sheikh Sultan bin Tahnoun Al Nahyan, Chairman of Abu Dhabi Tourism Authority

Last edited:
I wouldnt say Manal caused the sepeartion but what I heard that they seperated way before they got together. It was also said that Sheikh Mansour wanted Manal from the begining but his family refused.

This is what I heard too. I think it should be very hard to share a husband:ermm:.

Can anyone please give me more information on H.H.Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan bin Khalifa Al Nahyan.
I came across a fan group of his on Facebook;from the information I've managed to pick up:
-he is H.H. Dr.Sheikh Sultan bin Khalifa Al Nahyan's son,and therefore the grandson of H.H Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan,the current President of the UAE.
-on a previous thread someone pointed out that Dr.Sheikh Sultan has two wives and that Sheikh Zayed is his first son from his second wife.
-he has two brothers Sheikh Mohammed and Sheikh Khalifa (I don't know if he has any sisters and whom his mother is,maybe H.H.Sheikha Sheikha Bint Saif Al Nahyan?Or is Sheikha Sheikha,Dr.Sheikh Sultan's,first wife?)
-he is the President Emeritus of the Al-Jazira Club Fan Forum (Al-Jazira Club is a sporting club in Abu Dhabi)
-according to some of the comments on his Facebook Group all the girls in Abu Dhabi are talking about him because he is very handsome and very down to earth.
Does anyone know exactly how old he is?(according to some people he is 22 or 23).
On Facebook you can see some of his pictures;
I've noticed that online there aren't many photos of him with other popular Sheikhs from the Al Nahyan family,maybe he is a very private person;
does he live in Abu Dhabi?(some time ago I read a confusing comment on one of his pics,the person wrote that he was living in Switzerland or in Scotland...)
His father is very well educated,I was wondering if he is studying somewhere because I don't think he is attending or has attended the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst like other UAE Sheikhs..

Thank You for any more information regarding H.H.Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan bin Khalifa Al Nahyan.

Can anyone please give me more information on H.H.Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan bin Khalifa Al Nahyan.
I came across a fan group of his on Facebook;from the information I've managed to pick up:
-he is H.H. Dr.Sheikh Sultan bin Khalifa Al Nahyan's son,and therefore the grandson of H.H Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan,the current President of the UAE.
-on a previous thread someone pointed out that Dr.Sheikh Sultan has two wives and that Sheikh Zayed is his first son from his second wife.

Sheikh Zayed is from Shk Sultan's first wife, he is the first son after two daughters. Shk Sultan has another wife who is from the UAE who has 3 daughters from him whom the eldest lives with Sheikha Sheikha.

-he has two brothers Sheikh Mohammed and Sheikh Khalifa (I don't know if he has any sisters and whom his mother is,maybe H.H.Sheikha Sheikha Bint Saif Al Nahyan?Or is Sheikha Sheikha,Dr.Sheikh Sultan's,first wife?)

Shk Sheikha is the mother and Shk Sultans first wife. They have 3 boys and 3 girls.

-he is the President Emeritus of the Al-Jazira Club Fan Forum (Al-Jazira Club is a sporting club in Abu Dhabi)

Does anyone know exactly how old he is?(according to some people he is 22 or 23).

about 21/22

Sheikhs from the Al Nahyan family,maybe he is a very private person;
does he live in Abu Dhabi?(some time ago I read a confusing comment on one of his pics,the person wrote that he was living in Switzerland or in Scotland...)

He has been studying at St.Andrews in Scotland.

His father is very well educated,I was wondering if he is studying somewhere because I don't think he is attending or has attended the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst like other UAE Sheikhs..

No he hasnt attended Sandhurst.

Thank You for any more information regarding H.H.Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan bin Khalifa Al Nahyan.

Thanks for the information Dazzling!
Do you by any chance know what he is studying at St.Andrews University?

No sorry I dont. I think this is his last year at the university.

United Arab Emirates Foreign Minister Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed al-Nayhan speaks during the opening of the Maritime Security Conference at the Armed Forces Officers Club in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, 25 May 2009. The Navies of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and French Republic hold a high-level maritime security conference, The strategic maritime security conference will gather dozens of military leaders and security experts from around the world in addition to over 500 VIP guests that will be invited from around the GCC region and other sisterly and friendly countries to attend, including many Government Ministers, Chiefs of Staff, and Naval Commanders EPA/ALI HAIDER

http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/3926/9854429.jpg
http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/9487/9854699.jpg
http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/9995/9854809.jpg

Maitha, Zayed Bin Mohammed attend Art of War FC 12 Invincible

May 28, 2009 - 12:50 -

WAM BEJING, May 27th, 2009: Under the Patronage of H.H General Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, crown prince of Abu Dhabi and deputy supreme commander of the UAE Armed Forces, the Art of War Fighting Championship 12 (Art of War FC 12 Invincible) were held in the Chinese capital of Beijing.

In attendance of all the 12 contests held at the Beijing Olympic Sports Center Auditorium were H.H Sheikha Maitha Bint Mohammed Bin Rashid Al-Maktoum and Sheikh Zayed Bin Mohammed Bin Zayed Al-Nahyan who received a warm welcome at the venue of the opening... Article

June 2009

Mansour pays wedding expenses for 100 Emiratis
Article

Mansour Bin Zayed issues ordinance setting up media prosecution and courts Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Presidential Affairs and Chairman of the Abu Dhabi Judiciary Department
Article

HH Sheikh Hamdan bin Zayed
, Representative of Abu Dhabi Ruler in the Western Region, meets Western Region directors
Article

Sheikh Hamdan bin Mubarak
, Minister of Public Works and Chairman of Sheikh Zayed Housing Programme, honors excellent employees
Article

July

Mansour bin Zayed receives Blair
Article

Sheikh Hamdan bin Zayeds new position

Khalifa appoints Hamdan Bin Zayed as Ruler's Representative in the Western Region - Article

Sultan bin Zayed attends graduation of Dr Hazza bin Sultan
...Sheikh Hazza bin Sultan Al Nahyan, who earned his Ph.D. His thesis work involved the human resources, economic development and economic security in the United Arab Emirates... - Full Article

Does anyone know anything about Sheikh Saif bin Zayed??

What year was he born?
Is he married? With kids?

I saw him on American chopper the abu dhabi bike version... And he was speaking English...

Thanks a lot for the info!! :flowers: I wonder why it is not mentioned the birthdate month only the year of Sheikh Mansour..?????

Thanks a lot for the info!! :flowers: I wonder why it is not mentioned the birthdate month only the year of Sheikh Mansour..?????

Well when you search the Internet there isn't much info on Sheikh Mansour...
They are probably lucky they even got the year.. :)

I know, perhaps Sheikh Mansour is a very private gentleman, that is why I wish I would know more about him.

I know, perhaps Sheikh Mansour is a very private gentleman, that is why I wish I would know more about him.

I agree... I wonder if anyone does know his real birthdate... I would love to know...

Sheikh Mansour seems like a very interesting man... He does not look like a father of a boy that may be around 14-15 years old...

Sheikh Mansour is a young father, and I was wondering why his family refused the marriage to Sh Manal at first, I mean, Sheikh Mansour married Sheikha Alia and later on to Sheikha Manal. It seems he was in love with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom