Ruling Family of Abu Dhabi: Al Nahyan dynasty: December 2004 - August 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes Aisha Jala, Sh.ZSK* is truly handsome, but we all know he is far kinder than simply good-looking!!:p
His brothers have also proven to be just as kind and handsome, what amazing and wonderful people!
The UAE are definitely fortunate to have them among their leaders. ;)

*HH Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan bin Khalifa Al Nahyan

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with you Nymeria:flowers: He is very kind and intelligent. He is associated with the University of St Andrews, but more than that, unfortunately, do not know. When was he born? Or he have fiancee? I think if he carries out his studies he got married soon!:cool: Someone knows something information about he????:flowers:

United Arab Emirates' Foreign Minister Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed al-Nahayan attends an extraordinary meeting of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Foreign Ministers on March 10, 2011 in Riyadh, during which they decided to create a $20 billion dollar development fund to aid Bahrain and Oman after protests there calling for sweeping reforms.

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing

United Arab Emirates' Foreign Minister Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed al-Nahayan arrives for the opening of a extraordinary Arab League meeting to discuss a response to the crisis in Libya, including the possible imposition of a no-fly zone, on March 12, 2011, in Cairo.

I agree with you Nymeria:flowers: He is very kind and intelligent. He is associated with the University of St Andrews, but more than that, unfortunately, do not know. When was he born? Or he have fiancee? I think if he carries out his studies he got married soon!:cool: Someone knows something information about he????:flowers:
Most of the information regarding Sh.ZSK has been previously posted on this forum thread or on other online sources, none of the information is my own personal knowledge therefore I cannot confirm if any of this information is true or not.
This is a summary/update for all his fans:
-Sh.ZSK is the son of HH.Dr.Sheikh Sultan bin Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan and HH.Sheikha Sheikha bint Saif Al Nahyan. He is the third child and first son out of six children (three sons ad three daughters).He also has three sisters from his father's second marriage.
His two younger brothers are Sh.Mohammed bin Sultan bin Khalifa Al Nahyan and Sh.Khalifa bin Sultan bin Khalifa Al Nahyan.
He is the greatgrandson of the first and former president of the UAE and Emir of Abu Dhabi HH Sh.Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan and grandson of the current president of the UAE and Emir of Abu Dhabi HH Sh.Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan.
-His age is not clear,but from various information I believe he was born around 1988 (maybe 1987 or 1989).
-He is currently studying History & Middle Eastern Studies at St.Andrews University in Scotland,he is in his final year (forth year out of four).
He recieved some of his previous schooling at the International School of Choueifat Abu Dhabi.
-He has not been to Sandhurst Royal Military Academy.
-He is the President Emeritus of the Al-Jazira Club fan forum (Al-Jazira Club is a sporting club in Abu Dhabi).
-He is a member of the Board of Directors of Make a Wish Foundation UAE (on the Foundation's website there are some beautiful photos of Sh.ZSK with children..my heart has just melted, please visit and donate if possible!!):flowers:.
-He loves sports in general in particular football, he is a very good Polo player. He also competes in horse endurance racing alongside his brothers and sisters;).
-Regarding his marital status, he is not married;a few years ago a post on this thread stated that he was not engaged but obviously that might have changed by now.

Any new information or corrections are welcome.
Thank you.

Aisha Jala, why do you believe he will get married so soon after finishing his studies??:confused:
..maybe he will attend Sandhurst Royal Military Academy or get married later on in life, besides before getting married I think it is custom in the UAE to announce an engagement, and I am not sure if that has happened yet.

(For the Moderators:I hope I'm not breaking any copyright laws by publishing this post, if yes, I ask you to please delete immediately).

Sh.ZSK for Make a Wish Fondation:
YouTube - Make a Wish - Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan bin Khalifa Al Nahyan, Al Arabiya
(Sh.MSK* at around 3:40)

YouTube - Make a Wish - Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan bin Khalifa Al Nahyan

*Sh.Mohammed bin Sultan bin Khalifa Al Nahyan.

Another video with Sh.ZSK(please watch entirely):
YouTube - Graduation of Sheikh Zayed Bin HAmdan Bin Zayed Al Nahyan form Sandhust Academy 10 April 2009 6 35 MB

Thanks Nymeria:flowers:! Good to see that he was involved in charity work with his father.:)

Thanx Aisha Jala!
Sh.Zayed :)cool:) looks his best..as usual...:p:D

Thanx Aisha Jala!
Sh.Zayed :)cool:) looks his best..as usual...:p:D

:flowers:
He is always elegant when not wearing traditional dress. And this is typical of Al Nahyan family is other men to . Many of them are very handsome;). But the best is Zayed!!

Ah, the Al-Nahyan family..so much money, power and history.

A very intriguing subject, I´m sure we will hear a lot about them in the future. Not least the way Sheikha Fatima still is such a power in the land thru her six sons and direct connection to the powerful Al-Ketbi clan.

About Sheikh Mo bin Zayed..I have got the impression that the oldest son of Sheikh Mansour is being raised in his household, I guess it´s possible of course but a bit sad really if true.

About Sheikh Mo bin Zayed..I have got the impression that the oldest son of Sheikh Mansour is being raised in his household, I guess it´s possible of course but a bit sad really if true.

I wonder where that came from :D Sheikh Zayed (Sheikh Mansour's eldest son) is living with his mother and spends a lot of time with his step sister & brother with Sheikha Manal.

I wonder where that came from :D Sheikh Zayed (Sheikh Mansour's eldest son) is living with his mother and spends a lot of time with his step sister & brother with Sheikha Manal.

But you only see him with with the Sheikh Mo bin Zayeds youngsters..But his grandma is the sister of Sheikha Fatima someone mentioned so it might be more or less the same family :lol:

But you only see him with with the Sheikh Mo bin Zayeds youngsters..But his grandma is the sister of Sheikha Fatima someone mentioned so it might be more or less the same family :lol:

His grandmother (mothers mother) is not related to Sheikha Fatima.
I have not seen many pictures of Sheikh Zayed with Sheikh Mohammed's youngsters (Sheikh Mohammed would only have one son who would be at the age who would hang out with him but is slightly older). Also I would expect if Sheikh Zayed was brought up with Sheikh Mohammed you would see him more with the Sheikh but you don't, you only see him around Eid time with other Sheikhs.

Well, it have mainly been at sports events that I have noticed those two together..perhaps they just stick together

Well, it have mainly been at sports events that I have noticed those two together..perhaps they just stick together

At sport events, a lot of the male members are attending and tend to sit altogether, therefore iMO, it does not really mean that one is close or living with the other.

I am sure there is a logical explanation about Sh. Zayed bin Mansour but what I find weird is that there are all these pictures of Sh. Mansour with his 2 younger kids and barely any with Zayed. For example, when his football teams won this season, he held these celebrations and only the 2 younger kids were there. It almost seems as if he is more of a father to them than to his older son. I know it is harsh but this is what it looks like to me.

I am sure there is a logical explanation about Sh. Zayed bin Mansour but what I find weird is that there are all these pictures of Sh. Mansour with his 2 younger kids and barely any with Zayed. For example, when his football teams won this season, he held these celebrations and only the 2 younger kids were there. It almost seems as if he is more of a father to them than to his older son. I know it is harsh but this is what it looks like to me.

True but I would rather take second thoughts and wonder if Sheikh Zayed is in town? Is he at boarding school? Exams are taking place in many schools these days, like many parents wot take their kids out during exam days/week. COuld it be it was his day to spend with his mother?

Sure, he might be away but this is only one example. There are just so many pictures of Sh. Mansour with Fatima and Mohammed and barely any with Zayed. Plus, I read somewhere that Sh. Zayed from a very early age has been living with his grandfather as opposed to living with his mom and dad. So I always thought that Sh. Mansour is a very unusual parent but seeing how he treats his kids now, it shows that he can be a 'normal' dad. Don't get me wrong, I really like Sh. Mansour. If anything, he is my favorite from the Al Nahyans and looks like a really nice guy but it is just very surprising that he seems to treat his kids so differently. From what I know, he and Zayed's mother are separated (this is like being divorced but not officially, right?) so there might be some resentment there. However, under no circumstances should this be reflecting on Zayed. It is kind of the only dark side to an otherwise really nice guy :)

Interesting...

Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed is said to be a very friendly and nice guy {edit} I dont want to go into details but i was shocked when i read the news today.He was off vacationing in Seychelles with his brothers, leaving his pregnant wife all alone. She was almost 9 months pregnant when he left. I even heard he was not by her side when she gave birth to his son! He came back from Seychelles today. His wife gave birth 6 days ago.I feel sooo sorry for Sheikha Manal. It must be horrible being married to a man like him. I dont understand why Sheikh Mohammed\'s first daughter, a Sheikha, educated with a master\'s dergree would marry this guy becoming his THIRD wife! http://www.khaleejtimes.com/Display...124&pagename=WAM/WamLocEnews/W-T-LEN-FullNews

WOOOOW!!! I can't believe he did this, Haywan!!! What's with this guy? I can't open the link {edit}. I always thought that he was unkind to his first son because he has some kind of resentment to his mom but I really believed that he loves sheikha Manal and the 2 kids they have together. Well, on the bright side, at least he wasn't vacationing with another woman! And what do you mean his 3rd wife? I thought she was the second one.

Haywan, I just managed to open the article and I think you got confused. He went for an official visit not a vacation and this was on June 1st. This means he was back in time for the birth of his son as there were pictures of him at his daughter's bday which was like 6th of 9th of June.

789 I know alot about the Al Nahyan family, especially Sheikh Zayeds sons! A girl I know is the mistress/girlfriend of one of Sheikh Mansours brothers. She has been with him for 3 years now. She knows all of them including Sheikh Mansour, knows everything about their lives, travels with them everywhere...and she talks ALOT! She tells everyone everything! Trust me, none of these Sheikhs are faithful to their wives! Most of them dont even love their wives. They are in love their girlfriends/mistresses. Their wives know about this, but they dont care! Its more like they cant do anything about it. They dont talk about it because they are ashamed and fear for their reputation. Just because you see pictures of people smiling with their children, doesnt mean they are happily married!You dont want to know what these Sheikhs do on their spare time. They live filthy disgusting lives! I dont want to say more on a public forum, but i genuinely feel sorry for their wives. I dont know how they can put up with these men!Ohh Sheikh Mansour did go to Seychelles with his brothers on a vacation. He left on June 1st, came back on the 27th. The Al Nahyans own a huge palace in the Seychelles. It was not an official visit, it was a private visit, meaning they were vacationing. How do you know he was not with another woman? Sheikhs dont vacation without female company! You are telling me a bunch of billionaire sheikhs went to Seychelles all alone to swim with the dolphins for 3 weeks? Here u go...here is a video on June 27th when Sheikh Mansour came back from Seychelles. He was on the news..u can clearly see him at 01:32 and 02:58...he is third guy in line behind Sheikh Khalifa all happy and smiling...ENJOY! أخبار الإمارات: 27/06/2011 - Akhbar El Emarat: Video on Demand - Dubai Media

Last edited:
WOOOOW!!! And what do you mean his 3rd wife? I thought she was the second one.
</p> Soon after Sheikh Mansour graduated college from the States, he came back to the UAE and was married off to Alia in an arranged marriage. He was 23, she was a teenager, i think 16 or something. Alia is a relative from his mothers side. They had a baby right away, Sheikh Zayed bin Mansour. Sheikh Mansour and Alia had a rocky relationship. She could not put up with his playboy lifestyle. He was also in love with another woman, and his wife knew about this and she suffered alot because of this.Sheikh Mansour married again in 2002 or 2003 to Shaima Al Qasimi, the daughter of the ruler of Sharjah in an arranged marriage. Again rocky relationship. They had no children, so he divorced her.In 2004 or 2005 he married Sheikha Manal bint Mohammed Al Maktoum. She was in her late 20s. The Al Nahyans generally dont like the Al Maktoums, but back in 2004 Sheikh Mohammed Al Maktoum was making a name for himself for what he was doing with Dubai. Arabs thought Dubai was going to become another New York or something. Sheikh Mohammed Al Maktoum became a billionaire..so the Al Nahyans started to respect him more. So this marriage brought the two powerful families together and solidified their relationship. In the Gulf people dont marry for love, they marry for family connections/relations, power and wealth. Thus Sheikha Manal is Sheikh Mansours third wife! They have 3 children, Sheikha Fatima, Sheikh Mohammed and Sheikh Hamdan!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom