Ruling Family of Abu Dhabi: Al Nahyan dynasty: December 2004 - August 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like all the Al-Nahyans Sheikh Mansour got money beyond imagination but it wouldn´t surprise me if he´s sort of fronting for the whole Bani Fatima (i.e him and his five closest brothers) because of his already high profile in England.

Last edited by a moderator:
First wife 6 children and the second wife 3.
Sheikh Sultan is Head of UAE Equestrian and Racing Federation also Member of the Executive Council. He is seen at flat horse races in and out of the UAE.

Can I ask about H.E. Dr. Sheikh Sultan's son?
One of his son's name is Shiekh Zayed Bin Sultan Bin Khalifa Al-Nahyan, isn't he?

I found him somewhere on the internet...and he is quite a good looking guy.
I found again him at 2007 Deauville racecourse in France with his father.

hmmm....I am not sure if he is really Shiekh Sultan's son...I might be wrong, anyway.

Could you guys tell me more about his other children, please?

Shiekh Zayed Bin Sultan Bin Khalifa Al-Nahyan is Sheikh Sultan bin Khalifas son...That´s correct

Sheikh Mohammad Bin Sultan Bin Khalifa Al Nahyan is also there of course.

Thank you very much for clarifying, Schwalker...

Do you and anybody have any info about Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Bin Khalifa Al Nahyan?

First meeting since Sheikh Mansour brought the club

Mansour bin Zayed meets Manchester City Leadership

...Speaking after the meeting His Highness said: "I find that both Mark and Garry share an ambition for success and the enthusiasm and capability to deliver on that ambition. I'm delighted at the potential for both men to positively impact the evolution of the Manchester City Football Club in its entirety." I fully endorse the plans approved by the Manchester City board that Khaldoon, Mark and Garry shared with me tonight. They reflect our shared aim of seeing Manchester City Football Club evolve to become a significant force in the world of football. Importantly we see that evolution being on every level and borne out of a... - Full Article

We're talking about Hazza bin sultan bin zayed Al Nahyan and his brother Khaled bin sultan bin zayed Al Nahyan ..
Well, Hazza completed his MA at Cambridge last year, graduating in July 2008. If he continues onto a PhD then it is very likely he will stay in Cam as the MA thesis is normally prep for the Doctorate.

Recently, I have seen on Abu Dhabi TV Crown Prince Abdullah attending various international conferences/events and there is always a young woman accompanying him as part of the delegation. At the UN she sat next to him. Does anyone know who she is? Is she a member of the ruling family?

Sheikh Abdullah is the UAE foreign minister and not the crown prince..;)

As for what young woman you are talking about It´s hard to say without a picture or link but Reem Al-Hashimi is with him sometimes.
She´s an expert on foreign affairs and a minister of state.

Recently, I have seen on Abu Dhabi TV Crown Prince Abdullah attending various international conferences/events and there is always a young woman accompanying him as part of the delegation. At the UN she sat next to him. Does anyone know who she is? Is she a member of the ruling family?

You mean Minister of Foreign Affairs, Sheikh Abdullah.

As for the woman, I saw a picture of her with Abdullah in WAM, if she is the one, her name is Reem Ibrahim Al Hashemi. She is Minister of State. She is also an official at Dubai's Rulers Court and president of Dubai Cares. She has a Master's Degree from Duke University (i think).

Sheikh Mohammed just recently added her to the foreign Ministry Department. So thats why you are seeing her with Abdullah more often than before.

Schwalker, is she married?

November
Hazza bin Zayed receives champion team
Article

Mansour Bin Zayed receives Bernadette Chirac
Article

Sheikh Hamdan Bin Zayed to Launch 2009 Humanitarian Appeal tomorrow
Article

Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed offers condolences to Al Suwaidi family
Article

Photos of Sheikh Mansour Bin Zayed
H.H.Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan.. By YOUSIF AL-MULLA on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
H.H.Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan.. By YOUSIF AL-MULLA on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

December
Mansour Bin Zayed chairs MCS meeting
Article -- Photo

Do we have any more information on what Hazza is doing now?

Questions about the heights of members of the family have been moved to the Heights of Royals thread in Royal Chit Chat.

The United Arab Emirates and the United States Sign Bilateral Agreement for Peaceful Nuclear Energy Cooperation

His Highness Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed Al-Nahyan, Foreign Minister of the United Arab Emirates, and United States Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice today signed a bilateral agreement for peaceful nuclear cooperation that enhances international standards of nuclear non-proliferation, safety and security.

Known as a "123 Agreement," after Section 123 of the US Atomic Energy Act, the new pact establishes a required legal framework for commerce in civilian nuclear energy between the two countries... - Full Article

Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
(via yahoo news)

does anyone know of any videos where you can hear sheikh mohammed bin zayed or sheikh hazza bin zayed speak english?

Are there any pictures of Skeikh Mansour Bin Zayed with his children?

who's child is rashed bin hamdan that is pictured with sheikha fatima bint mansour. he looks too young to be sheikh hamdan bin zayed's child.

Mansour Bin Zayed receives Medal of Honour from ICA
Article

Mansour Bin Zayed attends citizen's wedding ceremony
Article

Hazza Bin Sultan condoles citizen's death
Article -- Photo

Mansour Bin Zayed Issues ordinance setting up Public Prosecution for financial offences
Article

another poster pm'd me and told me that rashed is indeed sheikh hamdan bin zayed's son. i didn't realize that he had a child that young.

another poster pm'd me and told me that rashed is indeed sheikh hamdan bin zayed's son. i didn't realize that he had a child that young.

Sheikh Hamdan's youngest son is Shk Rashed. He is about 2/3years old.

Hellow! My hobby is birthdates of Royals. Who knows birthdate of UAE president and other Princes?

(You can see his birthday in here.)
We can see Sheikh Khalifa's year of birth (1948), but not the date. I've previously tried to find out, with no success. It seems to be a secret. :D

Hazza is looking good;)!
Does anybody know what he is upto these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom