The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Ruling Families of the United Arab Emirates > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2008, 08:29 AM
Commoner

Who's Sheikh Omar bin Zayed al Nahyan?

Old 01-08-2008, 08:41 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nabile View Post
Who's Sheikh Omar bin Zayed al Nahyan?
Sheikh Zayeds son.Full brother of Sheikh Saif interior minister

Old 01-09-2008, 04:30 PM
Aristocracy

Can someone some list the wives (in the order of their marriage) for the late Sheikh Zayed and their native provinces in the Emirates.

And can someone recap the story of Sheikha Fatima and how she can to marry the late Zayed.
Old 01-13-2008, 05:13 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Bush arrives in Abu Dhabi - article & picture

Pictures from arrical, brief talks & presents a sash to US President George W. Bush (anp)
Presenting a sash -- arrival 1 -- arrival 2 -- talks

US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice (C) walks with UAE Foreign Minister Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed Al-Nahayan (L) 13 January 2008 at the Emirates Palace Hotel in Abu Dhabi where US President George Bush delivered a keynote address.(anp)
Picture

Day 2 Visit

Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Al Nahayan (L) and US President George W. Bush arrive for the US-UAE Business Council 14 January 2008 at the Emirates Palace Hotel in Abu Dhabi (profimedia.cz)

picture 1 -- picture 2
Old 01-19-2008, 03:10 PM
Heir Apparent

We all know that Sheikh Mansour Bin Zayed who is married to Sheikha Manal.
Does anyone know anything about his first wife?
I know that her name is Sheikha Alia.She is very beautiful and more beautiful than Manal.Does anyone know more thing?
Old 01-19-2008, 07:56 PM
Aristocracy

i have heard that since sheikh mansour's marriage to sheikha manal that sheikha alia has distanced herself from mansour's family. sheikh mansour's son was raised by sheikh zayed. although you "use" to see sheikh mansour with his son, sheikh zayed bin mansour spent the majority of his time with his grandfather. sheikh mansour and sheikha alia were not your typical parents. what i found rather odd was that sheikha alia's father attended sheikh mansour's wedding to manal. i have heard that sheikha alia is "average" in the looks department. i heard that sheikha manal was heavy prior to her marriage, but she lost weight before the wedding. i also heard that manal is average looking also. people who have seen manal state she does not have the beauty of mohammed's daughters with sheikha hind.
Old 01-20-2008, 07:45 AM
Heir Apparent

Thank you but you can read from the old threads it says Alia is really beautiful.She is slim,tall and indian looking and she is very sorry when he heared this.
How many children does Mansour have from Alia?
Old 01-20-2008, 09:48 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Delight View Post
How many children does Mansour have from Alia?
One son named Zayed. He is about 9 or 10years old
Old 01-26-2008, 10:31 AM
Commoner

hi,
can anyone help me?
i need some infos about hamdan bin zayed and sultan bin khalifa.
to booth i want to know
whos is the wife and how many children are there
Old 01-26-2008, 01:32 PM
Heir Apparent

Sheikh Hamdan bin Zayed is the Deputy Prime Minister/Minister of State ,Abu Dhabi.
Sheikh Hamdan bin Zayed in Pakistan on Flickr - Photo Sharing! photo

Sheikh Hamdan was born in 1963 as the fourth son of Sheikh Zayed and the second son of Sheikh Zayed's favourite wife Sheikha Fatima.
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...k/Scan0001.jpg his two sons .I don't know if he has more.
Sheikh Sultan bin Khalifa
][ H.H. Sheikh Sultan bin Khalifa Al Nahyan ][ on Flickr - Photo Sharing! photo
ABU DHABI - Shaikh Sultan Bin Khalifa. | Asia > Western Asia from AllBusiness.com read here.

No idea about wifes and children but I will look for you.

Hope helped..
Old 01-26-2008, 09:05 PM
Aristocracy

sheikh sultan has 2 wives. out of all the sheikhs, he appears to be the most educated. has his doctorate. studied abroad. he is also a pilot, and for awhile was interested in endurance. i can think of 3 children. he might have more.
Old 01-27-2008, 03:13 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss b View Post
sheikh sultan has 2 wives. out of all the sheikhs, he appears to be the most educated. has his doctorate. studied abroad. he is also a pilot, and for awhile was interested in endurance. i can think of 3 children. he might have more.
First wife 6 children and the second wife 3.
Sheikh Sultan is Head of UAE Equestrian and Racing Federation also Member of the Executive Council. He is seen at flat horse races in and out of the UAE.
Old 01-31-2008, 03:15 AM
Heir Apparent

Sheikh Mansour attends open day of "special needs"

January 30, 2008

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/d...ellite1-22.jpg
Old 02-04-2008, 06:01 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss b View Post
does anyone have any info about khaled bin mohammed, sheikh mohammed bin zayed's son? i know he just graduated from georgetown(?). in what capacity is he working since his return to abu dhabi? also, is he engaged?
Khaled bin Mohammed graduated from Georgetown with a degree in political science. He returned home for a short while, but he is now in london studying (however, I am not sure if he is actually pursuing a graduate degree or doing post bacculareate work). In response to his martial status, he is single for now; however, all of his sisters (with the exception of Hessa, the youngest child) are engaged.
Old 02-05-2008, 03:12 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Do you know what he is pursuing his studies in, in the UK? I read that he has a master's degree from Georgetown university. Maybe another master's?
Old 02-05-2008, 05:55 AM
Heir Apparent

Tunisian president briefed on the Belad Al Ward project

February 4, 2008
http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/d...Satellite7.jpg

FM meets Tunisian counterpart
http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/d...tellite7-1.jpg

Tunisian president receives Sheikh Abdullah
http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/d...tellite6-4.jpg

Abdullah bin Zayed inaugurates Sheikh Zayed Road in Tunis
http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/d...tellite5-5.jpg
Old 02-07-2008, 06:16 AM
Courtier

Queen Rania in Abu Dabhi
http://pdf.lahamag.com/pages/02-2008/385People02.pdf

Sheikh Shakbout bin Nahyan
http://pdf.lahamag.com/pages/02-2008/385Interview03.pdf

It was too good to be true...
Old 02-07-2008, 05:54 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akilah View Post
Miss b,

Khaled bin Mohammed graduated from Georgetown with a degree in political science. He returned home for a short while, but he is now in london studying (however, I am not sure if he is actually pursuing a graduate degree or doing post bacculareate work). In response to his martial status, he is single for now; however, all of his sisters (with the exception of Hessa, the youngest child) are engaged.
Who are the sisters engaged to, do you happen to know? and how old are the sisters??

Does anyone have a picture of khaled bin mohammed...how old is he?

How many daughters does Sheikh mohammed have
Old 02-10-2008, 07:09 AM
Heir Apparent

Sheikh Sultan bin Zayed Al Nahyan and his son Sheikh Khalid at His Highness The President's Cup for Junior and Young Riders at the Boudtheib Endurance Village in Al Khatem

9/2/2008

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m...hyan/KSZ-1.jpg

Masdar initiative breaks ground on carbon-neutral city of the future
Feb 9, 2008
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m...ahyan/MZ-3.jpg
Old 02-10-2008, 04:36 PM
Aristocracy

Sheikh Khaled picture 1
Sheikh Khaled picture 2

Picture is from Flickr. This is a photo of Sheikh Khaled bin Mohammed. The eldest son of Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed.

Tags
abu dhabi sheikhs, al nahyan, health problems, princess, sheikh