Ruling Family of Abu Dhabi: Al Nahyan dynasty: December 2004 - August 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where can i find the royal family members from Al Maktoum Family and Al Nahyan Family in london.is there any place in uk where i can visit them when they are here or see them.

Al Nahyan said:
Where can i find the royal family members from Al Maktoum Family and Al Nahyan Family in london.is there any place in uk where i can visit them when they are here or see them.
You could visit them if you received an invitation, otherwise you may be taken for a stalker. Weren't you asking for their car number plates the other day? Why?

hi, i have been reading all about your interests in the abu dhabi royal members, and i felt curious to know why girls (european) are so much eager to know more about arab guys and they are asking such questions. is it because they are so rich and what if they ran out of money they mean nothing to you! sorry for being so rude

Well basically its not that i am a stalker but its just that i want to know each and every information about Al Maktoum family and Al Nahyan family, i was born in uae and lived all my life there and have seen each member of them passing infront by me.my house is in a place which once was the area of rulers to my east is sheikh zayeds first house,north sheikh khalifas alace and to my west is skeikh surors palace...but its just that i am writing something and i want to keep track of things and happenings in these families...i mean i dont want common news that is in news but something which people have expereinced there feelings or things that dont appear in paper about them...thats why i have joined the forums so that i can collect more information...like rite now m in london and just got a confirmed news from one of sheikh mohammed bin rashids personnal that he bought the madam tusauds museum,london eye as well..few ppl must b knowing about this...so ppl i need small small informations ...

does any one know where are the palaces of royals of uae in london?
where are the annual endurance races conducted in uk?the one in which sheikh mohammed bin rashid participates.

Al Nahyan said:
Well basically its not that i am a stalker but its just that i want to know each and every information about Al Maktoum family and Al Nahyan family...
Al Nahyan, you will find that most people don't wish others to know "each and every information" about themselves. While those of us who frequent these Forums have a greater interest than the average person, I'd like to think we know where to draw the line and the meaning of 'discretion'.

Last edited:
well it is nice to know information about them, but it will be a burden and annoyance if it exceeded the limits. it is not new that H.H. sheikh mohammed bin rashid had bought these sites in u.k. it was announced in the news and every person watched the news knew that.

Polfoto 23-02-2006 US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, left, shakes hands with UAE Foreign Minister, Sheik Abdullah bin Zayed Al Nahyan in Abu Dhabi, Thursday Feb. 23, 2006.

Attachments

• AP634290_guest.jpg
    AP634290_guest.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 572
Pictures from WAM

1-2: Nayhan
3-5: Mohammed
6: Khalifa

Attachments

• 4567890.jpg
    4567890.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 503
  • rttrt.jpg
    rttrt.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 547
  • 23456789.jpg
    23456789.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 581
  • 34567890-.jpg
    34567890-.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 566
  • 56734567.jpg
    56734567.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 922
  • uytu.jpg
    uytu.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 490
Last edited:
Khalid is around 18 or 19 he graduated last Year from High school, he studied in the international school of cheifat
Zayed Bin Sultan is around 17 or 18, he just finished high school he used to be in Cheifat I have no idea where we graduated from.
Hazza used to study in Cheifat he graduated from there he is around 22 or 23 I think
ANd Zayed Bin Hamdan is around 17 to he is studying highschool in the U.K

Al Nahyan question

Does anyone know the names of the children of Sheikhs Saeed bin Zayed and Sheikh Isa bin Zayed? I thought they each had 4-5 sons.

Any help would be much appreciated.

UAE Polo Champs

Does anyone have a press article (with web-link), for information on the Emirates Polo championship held on December 06, 2006 ?

Was Sheikh Falah bin Zayed Al-Nahyan there to watch or did he also play that day? He is the chairman of the Ghantoot team right?

Zingarooni said:
Does anyone have a press article (with web-link), for information on the Emirates Polo championship held on December 06, 2006 ?
Was Sheikh Falah bin Zayed Al-Nahyan there to watch or did he also play that day? He is the chairman of the Ghantoot team right?

Here are some articles:

Team Emirates rally to retain Polo Championship trophy
http://archive.gulfnews.com/articles/06/12/08/10087893.html

Team Emirates move into final with sterling show
http://archive.gulfnews.com/articles/06/12/06/10087369.html

Etisalat is main sponsor of President's Polo Cup 2006 (Includes Photo)
http://www.ameinfo.com/80534.html

Last edited:
desertrosemrk said:
Here are some articles:
Thanks for the news articles desertrosemark !

Do you or anyone else know if Sheikh Falah played in the match on Dec 06th?
The article doesn'treally specifiy clearly....I heard he was ill on December 06th, but it looks like he was at the championship match.

Was Sheikh Falah there in person on Dec 06th? Have any articles, photos or press that would confirm his was at the match?

Last edited by a moderator:
kaffir said:
HE Sheikh Sultan bin Tahnoun Al Nahyan, Chairman of Abu Dhabi Tourism Authority (ADTA)--how is he related to the Makhtoum's?
As an Al Nahyan, he's a member of the Ruling Family of Abu Dhabi.

Last edited:
please i want to know the names of the sons of cheikh zaid allah irhamo and theirs burthday s date

please i want to know the names of the sons of cheikh zaid allah irhamo and theirs burthday s date

Check this post you'll find names of sheikh Zayed's sons & their sons as well:cool:
also check this thread which youll find under the Royal Genealogy forum for more questions & answers.

does anyone have any info on sheikh abdullah...his age, education, marriage status and who his full brothers are???? thanks

sheikh abdullah's full brothers are hamdan, mohammed, tahnoun, mansour, and hazza. he is married(only one wife). he presently has one or two daughters. wife is pregnant. he was educated at the american university in abu dhabi. he stated in an interview that he was planning to study in the US;but the gulf war began, and he felt the need to stay in his own country to help out. he is in his early 30's. he is the youngest son of fatima.

miss b thank you so much for answering. So the crown prince is his full brother...thanks again

Khalifa receives business leaders - full article
Abdullah gets note from his Yemeni, German counterparts - full article
Mohammed meets ADNOC's CEO - full article

Hamdan, Siniora confer on current events - full article, Picture(wam)

UAE President, Lebanese PM hold talks - full article, Picture(wam)

Foreign Minister meets Lebanese PM - article

Mohammed bin Zayed holds iftar in honor of Mohammed bin Rashid - article, Picture(wam)

UAE and Tanzania review ties - article
Hamdan bin Zayed receives Qatari, Iraqi Ambassadors - article
Hamdan bin Zayed receives Egyptian premier's note - article
Mansour directs Emiratization in banking sector - article

Abdullah bin Zayed receives Canadian Foreign Minister - article

Mohammed bin Zayed meets Presidents, Chairmen of national companies - article

Last edited by a moderator:
United Arab Emirates Foreign Minister Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed Al-Nahayan (L) and Turkish Foreign Minister Ali Babacan (R) listen as US President George W. Bush, Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert and Palestinian President Mahmud Abbas speak 27 November 2007 during the Annapolis Conference at the US Naval Academy in Annapolis, Maryland.
Picture (ANP)

Shaikh Abdullah leads UAE delegation to Annapolis talks - Article

Last edited:
Hamdan stresses need to preserve balance in nature

...."Falconry is a set of ethics and morality before it is a sport," said Shaikh Hamdan. He added that ...
picture & article

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom