The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Ruling Families of the United Arab Emirates > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2011, 01:44 AM
Heir Presumptive

Abu Dhabi royal to invest in Chechnya as Putin pushes rebuild - Bloomberg

Royal Group, run by Sheikh Tahnoon bin Zayed al Nahyan, the brother of Abu Dhabi's ruler, may invest several hundred million dollars in housing and agriculture projects in Chechnya, said Ramzan Kadyrov, the Russian region’s leader.

Old 03-09-2011, 06:57 AM
Gentry

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/4...mmmmuc0rr0.jpg
http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/5296/82915033fx6.jpg
http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/6691/88209748sg9.jpg
http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/7555/24861940yq1.jpg
The most handsome Al Nahyan Sh. Zayed!!!

Old 03-13-2011, 12:51 PM
Commoner

Oh yes Aisha Jala, Sh.ZSK* is truly handsome, but we all know he is far kinder than simply good-looking!!
His brothers have also proven to be just as kind and handsome, what amazing and wonderful people!
The UAE are definitely fortunate to have them among their leaders.

*HH Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan bin Khalifa Al Nahyan
Old 03-13-2011, 01:32 PM
Gentry

I agree with you Nymeria He is very kind and intelligent. He is associated with the University of St Andrews, but more than that, unfortunately, do not know. When was he born? Or he have fiancee? I think if he carries out his studies he got married soon! Someone knows something information about he????
Old 03-14-2011, 04:05 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

United Arab Emirates' Foreign Minister Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed al-Nahayan attends an extraordinary meeting of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Foreign Ministers on March 10, 2011 in Riyadh, during which they decided to create a $20 billion dollar development fund to aid Bahrain and Oman after protests there calling for sweeping reforms.

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing

United Arab Emirates' Foreign Minister Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed al-Nahayan arrives for the opening of a extraordinary Arab League meeting to discuss a response to the crisis in Libya, including the possible imposition of a no-fly zone, on March 12, 2011, in Cairo.

Old 03-20-2011, 10:00 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aisha Jala View Post
I agree with you Nymeria He is very kind and intelligent. He is associated with the University of St Andrews, but more than that, unfortunately, do not know. When was he born? Or he have fiancee? I think if he carries out his studies he got married soon! Someone knows something information about he????
Most of the information regarding Sh.ZSK has been previously posted on this forum thread or on other online sources, none of the information is my own personal knowledge therefore I cannot confirm if any of this information is true or not.
This is a summary/update for all his fans:
-Sh.ZSK is the son of HH.Dr.Sheikh Sultan bin Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan and HH.Sheikha Sheikha bint Saif Al Nahyan. He is the third child and first son out of six children (three sons ad three daughters).He also has three sisters from his father's second marriage.
His two younger brothers are Sh.Mohammed bin Sultan bin Khalifa Al Nahyan and Sh.Khalifa bin Sultan bin Khalifa Al Nahyan.
He is the greatgrandson of the first and former president of the UAE and Emir of Abu Dhabi HH Sh.Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan and grandson of the current president of the UAE and Emir of Abu Dhabi HH Sh.Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan.
-His age is not clear,but from various information I believe he was born around 1988 (maybe 1987 or 1989).
-He is currently studying History & Middle Eastern Studies at St.Andrews University in Scotland,he is in his final year (forth year out of four).
He recieved some of his previous schooling at the International School of Choueifat Abu Dhabi.
-He has not been to Sandhurst Royal Military Academy.
-He is the President Emeritus of the Al-Jazira Club fan forum (Al-Jazira Club is a sporting club in Abu Dhabi).
-He is a member of the Board of Directors of Make a Wish Foundation UAE (on the Foundation's website there are some beautiful photos of Sh.ZSK with children..my heart has just melted, please visit and donate if possible!!).
-He loves sports in general in particular football, he is a very good Polo player. He also competes in horse endurance racing alongside his brothers and sisters.
-Regarding his marital status, he is not married;a few years ago a post on this thread stated that he was not engaged but obviously that might have changed by now.

Any new information or corrections are welcome.
Thank you.
Old 03-20-2011, 02:06 PM
Gentry

Thank you Nymeria I knew this information. I think if he carries out his studies. Will soon announce news of his marriage.I found the photos on the website he is very nice! He has the most beautiful smile in the world!!
http://www.makeawish.ae/en/images/gallery/einas.jpg
http://www.makeawish.ae/en/images/ga...equence-04.jpg
Old 03-20-2011, 04:02 PM
Commoner

Aisha Jala, why do you believe he will get married so soon after finishing his studies??
..maybe he will attend Sandhurst Royal Military Academy or get married later on in life, besides before getting married I think it is custom in the UAE to announce an engagement, and I am not sure if that has happened yet.
Old 03-31-2011, 04:36 PM
Commoner

(For the Moderators:I hope I'm not breaking any copyright laws by publishing this post, if yes, I ask you to please delete immediately).

Sh.ZSK for Make a Wish Fondation:

(Sh.MSK* at around 3:40)

*Sh.Mohammed bin Sultan bin Khalifa Al Nahyan.

Another video with Sh.ZSK(please watch entirely):
Old 05-04-2011, 05:15 AM
Commoner

Another wonderful example of Sh.Zayed bin Sultan bin Khalifa and family's dedication to humanitarian service world wide and in the UAE!

Thalassaemia fight bolstered by award - The National

إطلاق جائزة الشيخ سلطان بن خليفة العالمية للثلاسيميا - البيان
Old 05-04-2011, 08:31 AM
Gentry

Thanks Nymeria! Good to see that he was involved in charity work with his father.
Old 05-12-2011, 02:43 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Hamdan tours hospitals in Mirfa Ghyathi
WAM article
Old 05-27-2011, 03:08 PM
Gentry

Sh. Zayed
http://www.mba7th.com/hak/6.jpg
http://www.alkhaleej.ae/uploads/gall.../27/133898.jpg
Old 05-27-2011, 03:14 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aisha Jala View Post
Pictures Sh Zayed
Old 05-28-2011, 01:00 PM
Commoner

Thanx Aisha Jala!
Sh.Zayed () looks his best..as usual...
Old 05-28-2011, 01:43 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymeria View Post
Thanx Aisha Jala!
Sh.Zayed () looks his best..as usual...

He is always elegant when not wearing traditional dress. And this is typical of Al Nahyan family is other men to . Many of them are very handsome. But the best is Zayed!!
Old 05-29-2011, 02:18 PM

Ah, the Al-Nahyan family..so much money, power and history.

A very intriguing subject, Im sure we will hear a lot about them in the future. Not least the way Sheikha Fatima still is such a power in the land thru her six sons and direct connection to the powerful Al-Ketbi clan.
Old 05-29-2011, 02:22 PM

About Sheikh Mo bin Zayed..I have got the impression that the oldest son of Sheikh Mansour is being raised in his household, I guess its possible of course but a bit sad really if true.
Old 05-30-2011, 01:18 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl Spade View Post
About Sheikh Mo bin Zayed..I have got the impression that the oldest son of Sheikh Mansour is being raised in his household, I guess its possible of course but a bit sad really if true.
I wonder where that came from Sheikh Zayed (Sheikh Mansour's eldest son) is living with his mother and spends a lot of time with his step sister & brother with Sheikha Manal.
Old 05-30-2011, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
I wonder where that came from Sheikh Zayed (Sheikh Mansour's eldest son) is living with his mother and spends a lot of time with his step sister & brother with Sheikha Manal.
But you only see him with with the Sheikh Mo bin Zayeds youngsters..But his grandma is the sister of Sheikha Fatima someone mentioned so it might be more or less the same family

Tags
abu dhabi sheikhs, al nahyan, health problems, princess, sheikh