The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Ruling Families of the United Arab Emirates > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2010, 03:47 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Robijn View Post
Who is Sheikh Saif bin Mohammed and Sheikh Hazza bin Sultan?

Thanks,
Josette
Sheikh Hazza is Sheikh Sultan bin Zayeds son (brother of the President)
Sheikh Saif is the son of Mohammed bin Khalifa. Sheikh Saifs sister is married to Sheikh Sultan and his brother is Presidents rep in Al-Ain Sheikh Tahnoon.

Old 03-15-2010, 12:40 PM
Moderator Emeritus
Royal Blogger

Thanks again dazz, you are an amazing source of information.

Josette

Old 03-19-2010, 07:26 PM
Gentry

I remembering reading that Mohammed Bin Zayed son Hamdan was married, and wondered how old he was. Unfortantely, can not confirm the accuracy of this site, but thought I would pass on.
RootsWeb's WorldConnect Project: June Ferguson's Royal Genealogy Page
Old 03-19-2010, 08:26 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Sheikh Hamdan is not married, he is quite young, as young. He is about 20 years old and is at university.
Old 03-20-2010, 08:25 PM
Gentry

Thanks for mentioning his age.... However, let's not forget his father was 19 y/o when he got married.
Old 03-30-2010, 11:20 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

All posts on Sheikh Ahmed bin Zayed's crash and death can be found in
this thread
Old 04-14-2010, 04:33 PM
Commoner

From what I have heard. Sheikh Hamed bin Zayed has been named the new chief on ADIA. The previous chief was the late Sheikh Ahmed bin Zayed, (RIP). Sheikh Khalifa appointed him.
Article
Old 05-07-2010, 08:40 AM

Sheikh Hamdan bin Zayed Al Nahyan's humanitarian duty

From WAM: pic
Old 05-10-2010, 03:27 PM
Gentry

Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan bin Khalifa He speaks English very well it seems that he attended university in Scotland. Oh, and of course, so sweet. I think Al Nahyan boys are nicer then the Al Maktoum boys and of course they are educated.
Old 05-11-2010, 05:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aisha Jala View Post
Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan bin Khalifa He speaks English very well it seems that he attended university in Scotland. Oh, and of course, so sweet. I think Al Nahyan boys are nicer then the Al Maktoum boys and of course they are educated.
Thanks Aisha for the amazing video
It was my first time hearing his voice Indeed, he looks very well-raised.
Old 05-11-2010, 04:56 PM
Gentry

His public appearances have become accustomed to this seems confusing is that sometimes but I think is very sweet. And his voice is sexy. Unfortunately, it is still not a lot of personal things to know about it.
Old 05-11-2010, 10:42 PM

Quote:
His public appearances have become accustomed to this seems confusing is that sometimes but I think is very sweet. And his voice is sexy. Unfortunately, it is still not a lot of personal things to know about it.
Agreed!. I think most of the Al Nahyan boys prefer to be in the private sphere and most of them are so smart and well-educated. It makes us more curious to know more about them.
Take Sheikh Dr.Hazza bin Sultan Al Nahyan for instance. I really adore this guy. I mean, graduating at one of Britain prestigious universities and to have doctorate title at young age are really something. Something which is very rare for a royalty
I don't know if this video has been posted before. It's the video of his highness' graduation at Bangor University. His English is fantastic.

Old 05-11-2010, 10:45 PM

Aisha, I'm not sure if you have seen this before. Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan attended Sheikh Khaled's graduation
He looks good in suit
Old 05-12-2010, 04:45 PM
Gentry

Yes I have seen in this video. Indeed, all educated and are not any scandals. The girls were not included in the media think "seriously" into the Muslim upbringing of their parents as the Al Maktoum family. for example, there is Sh. Maryam is a lot of pictures uploaded to the Internet is completely like a Western girl, but about Al Nahyan girls does not find such a photo.
Old 05-12-2010, 04:53 PM
Commoner

You can see the late Sheikh Ahmed bin Zayed in this graduation video. You can see him in 1:09 standing next to Sheikh Saif. By the table at 1:16 and at various different parts. Allah Ye7rmah.
Old 05-12-2010, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makgirldubai View Post
You can see the late Sheikh Ahmed bin Zayed in this graduation video. You can see him in 1:09 standing next to Sheikh Saif. By the table at 1:16 and at various different parts. Allah Ye7rmah.
Thanks Markgirldubai, I didn't realize it. May Allah bless his soul, amin

Quote:
Yes I have seen in this video. Indeed, all educated and are not any scandals. The girls were not included in the media think "seriously" into the Muslim upbringing of their parents as the Al Maktoum family. for example, there is Sh. Maryam is a lot of pictures uploaded to the Internet is completely like a Western girl, but about Al Nahyan girls does not find such a photo.

Totally agree with you. Never seen Sh. Mo's daughters in abaya before (well, except for Sheikha Maitha)
I've seen one picture of Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed's Al Nahyan's teen daughter and she was nicely dressed in abaya and hijab
Old 05-18-2010, 12:30 AM
Heir Presumptive

HH Sheikh Hamed bin Zayed al-Nahyan holds a weapon at the opening of the Special Operation Forces Exhibition in Jordan May 11th 2010.

Picture - Getty
Old 05-21-2010, 06:21 PM
Gentry

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3387/...623ef615_m.jpg
Who's this men?
Old 05-21-2010, 07:15 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
someone who certainly thinks he's hot and sexy but in reality he's scary to me!!!
Old 05-21-2010, 07:26 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
sheikh of Abu Dhabi: sheikh abdullah bin mohamed bin khalid al Nahyan

Closed Thread

Tags
abu dhabi sheikhs, al nahyan, health problems, princess, sheikh