Ruling Family of Abu Dhabi: Al Nahyan dynasty: December 2004 - August 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so haywan does sheikh mansour love his wife manal i mean he must because he has 3 kids with her...

Alia is a relative from his mothers side.

No quite correct.

Sheikh Zayeds mother (Sheikh Mansour's father) is a relative of the Al-Butti Hamad family, that way they are a very distant relatives to Sheikh Zayed through his mother.

Sheikh Manosur's mother has no bloodline to the Al-Hamad or Al-Nahyan family only through marriage.

Haywan this is unbelievable! Sh. Mansour is a playboy????? How is it possible that a guy everyone says is really nice is such womanizer! Imagine! He has always been my favorite form the Al Nahyans and I always thought that Manal had the best arranged marriage from Sh. Mohammed's children. But then again, I thought it was weird how he built that great body and how now there are so many sleeveless pictures of him. I should have known that a man who does this in his 40s and whose wife isn't being photographed and stays at home with the kids is up to no good.
Someone had mentioned previously that he married another girl before Manal and that the girl wasn't pretty. However, it was never confirmed so I guess now we know for sure.
It is not like I do not know what the reality with these sheikhs is. It is just that I always thought he was a bit different and I wouldn't have picked him for a womanizer. Same with Sh. Mohammed bin Zayed.
I have so many questions to ask you but I am not sure if the admin will allow me to so I might send you a private msg! Thanks for sharing!!

Oh and I saw the video! He really is all smiles! The guy apparently had a good time (with or without another woman) while his wife was giving birth. And you know what I find most weird? That Sh. Mohammed is there greeting him and giving him a kiss. Not that he is in a position to say anything as he has god knows how many children from god knows how many women, but it must be painful when someone does this to you first born.

Last edited by a moderator:
I always thought that Manal had the best arranged marriage from Sh. Mohammed's children. But then again, I thought it was weird how he built that great body and how now there are so many sleeveless pictures of him.

Sheikh Manosur and Sheikha Manals marriage was not an arranged one. Apparently Sheikh Manosur wanted Manla for quite sometime before his family actually agreed for it.

Hi Dazzling! Well, this is what someone else was stating earlier but Haywan said that he married her because her dad became more prominent. This doesn't scream love to me. Plus, if he had been in love with her and married her for who she is and not for who her dad is, he probably wouldn't be taking her for granted now.

Hi Dazzling! Well, this is what someone else was stating earlier but Haywan said that he married her because her dad became more prominent. This doesn't scream love to me. Plus, if he had been in love with her and married her for who she is and not for who her dad is, he probably wouldn't be taking her for granted now.

Since there is mixed information and nobody would really know the truth behind it, we can believe what we want from what we read :)

Sheikh Manosur and Sheikha Manals marriage was not an arranged one. Apparently Sheikh Manosur wanted Manla for quite sometime before his family actually agreed for it.

Word is that she fascinates him a lot..Perhaps her being an artist of some skill is a part of that. Sheikh Mansour is something of a symbolist despite being a very good financial brain.
As for him being a playboy. Sheikh Mo bin Zayed is a harsh master in many ways and would not tolerate any of his brothers slacking and neither would their mum I think, and she´s still formidable..:cool:

Abu Dhabi Oil Sheikh Writes His Name In The Sand, Two Miles Wide - Forbes
Abu Dhabi Sheikh Hamad bin Hamdan Al Nahyan has inscribed what is in effect the biggest graffiti tag the world has ever seen. Hamad, 63, a scion of the billionaire Abu Dhabi royal family, has gouged his name in capital letters two miles across and half a mile wide.

‪Arab Sheikh Hamad Carves Name Two-Miles-Long In Sand Until It's Visible From Space!!‬‏ - YouTube

Using Google satellites, an Emirati sheik makes a name for himself - The Globe and Mail

Sheikh Zayed is from Shk Sultan's first wife, he is the first son after two daughters. Shk Sultan has another wife who is from the UAE who has 3 daughters from him whom the eldest lives with Sheikha Sheikha.
You mean Sheikh Sultan's first wife is not from UAE, then where is she from?

no this isnt beby Hamdan this is the son of shiekh Hamdan bin zaid with his dad

no this isnt beby Hamdan this is the son of shiekh Hamdan bin zaid with his dad

Oh really? It says it's Hamdan bin Mansour so it would be the baby of Mansour but you might be right and it's the baby of hamdan bin zayed. What's his kids name?

Sheikha Manal, Sheikh Mansour, Fatima, Mohammed, Hamdan Al Nahyan | Facebook

Baby Hamdan bin Mansour (Actually it should've been in the Abu Dhabi Thread but some wondered if there's a picture from the baby so I posted it here! :) Even though you can't really see the baby but don't they look all pretty much the same?)

No way, I don´t think they all look the same!
But here you can´t see much of the baby so I can´t say anything about it:)
Every mother would tell you that of course her baby is beautiful even if it looks like an old apple straight after the birth :D
Some babies come out very awkward, it usually take 2-3 days till they really look cute and pretty;)

Its hard to tell but if you look at Sheikh Hamdan, he looks a bit younger than he does now but could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom