Ruling Family of Abu Dhabi: Al Nahyan dynasty: December 2004 - August 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sheikh mansour bin zayed

hi
can anybody help me talk or send a message to hh sheikh mansour personally?

Sheikh Nahyan Unveils Annual Education UK Exhibition - Article

Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed issues decision setting up family prosecution in Al Ain - Article

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I wonder if you could help me? Who's the father of SH. Zayed? I don't find information about Zayed, just about his grandfather. Thanks..

Aisha Jala, his father is HE Dr Sheikh Sultan bin Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan.

There is no evidence whatsoever of Sheikh Zayed's "secret wedding".
All posts relating to this claim have been removed.

Claims of weddings or engagements made without proof or verification will be deleted without further notice.
TRF is not a gossip site. Members who continue to post such claims may face disciplinary action from the Administrators.

We understand that details concerning the private lives of many UAE Sheikhs and Sheikhas are often very hard to come by but thanks for everyone's cooperation in allowing us to keep the UAE threads as accurate and reliable as possible.

dazzling, Humera and Warren,
The UAE moderators

Last edited:
Sheikha Fatima and Sheikh Mohammed bin Mansour bin Zayed attened an event in Dubai
Picture

Martin Kaymer (R) of Germany receives his trophy from Sheikh Sultan bin Tahnoon Al Nahyan (L) the chairman of the Abu Dhabi Tourism Authority after winning the final round of Abu Dhabi Golf Championship in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates on 24 January 2010.

Imageshack - 11830947.jpg

A handout picture released by the Palestinian Authority's press office (PPO) shows Palestinian leader Mahmud Abbas (R) during a meeting with Emirati Foreign Minister Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed al-Nahayan in the Jordanian capital Amman on January 24, 2010. Abbas also met in Amman with US Middle East envoy George Mitchell in the latter's second attempt this week to persuade Israeli and Palestinian leaders to relaunch peace talks.

Imageshack - 11831421.jpg
Imageshack - 11831266.jpg

Sheikha Sheikha bint Saif wife of Sheikh dr.Sultan bin Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan officially opened The Bride Show in Abu Dhabi. The Bride Show

I'm confused whoes son is Sheikh Zayed bin Hamdan bin Zayed ? and how old is he?

Thank you, I always get so surprise when I find they are so young ,not because they look old but because it seems like they have been around for such a long time.

Sh Hamdan bin Zayed's son. He was born in 04.04.1990.:flowers:

So would that make Sh.Zayed bin Sultan bin Khalifa Al Nahyan older than Sh.Zayed bin Hamdan bin Zayed Al Nahyan??
I was convinced Sh.Zayed bin Sultan was younger than Sh.Zayed bin Hamdan..I might be wrong...
Does anyone know exactly the year when Sh.Zayed bin Sultan bin Khalifa was born?

Sh Hamdan bin Zayed's son. He was born in 04.04.1990.:flowers:

As Aisha Jala said, Sheikh Zayed bin Hamdan bin Zayed is Sheikh Hamdan bin Zayeds son. Sheikh Hamdan bin Zayed is Sheikha Fatimas 2nd oldest son. Sheikh Zayed bin Hamdan is his son.

Sheikh Zayed bin Hamdan is the late Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan grandson.

Sheikh Zayed graduated Sandhurst in 08' I believe so he should be in his 20's.

I hope I helped answer ur question. :)

Yes Zayed bin Sultan is older than Zayed bin Hamdan. I reed in a newspaper article. Unfortunatly I don't now when was born Zayed bin Sultan but I would like to know. He 's my favorit sheikh from the Gulf States but I don't found to many information about it.:sad:

Curriculum of HH Sheikha Shamsa Bint Hamdan bin Mohammed Al Nahyan

Hi, I was hoping that somewhere here might be able to answer to my Curriculum's questions I have about HH Sheikha Shamsa Bint Hamdan bin Mohammed Al Nahyan, wife of Sheikh Hamdan bin Zayed Al-Nahyan the Ruler's Representative in the Western Region and Chairman of the Red Crescent Authority

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Does Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed attends Ascot? If so, are there any pictures of him? I have seen only the Maktoums
What about his wife Sheikha Alia, are there pics of her? Thanks

I read in fazza3 forum and sheikh mohammed al nahyan cp of abu dhabi he oldest son fiance with ela bint mohammed al maktoum grandulation

I read in fazza3 forum and sheikh mohammed al nahyan cp of abu dhabi he oldest son fiance with ela bint mohammed al maktoum grandulation

His eldest son is married since 2008 to his cousin and his other younger brothers are both engaged to family members.

I read in fazza3 forum sheikh mohammed al nahyan son and daughter from sheikh mohammed al maktoum daughter ela bint mohammed started fiance how many boys have mohammed al nahyan? Sorry is son from sheikh sultan bin al nahyan ;-)

I read in fazza3 forum sheikh mohammed al nahyan son and daughter from sheikh mohammed al maktoum daughter ela bint mohammed started fiance how many boys have mohammed al nahyan? Sorry is son from sheikh sultan bin al nahyan ;-)

He has 4 boys, 1 married, 2 getting engaged and the other is at school.
Not everything you read on the forums & message boards are true.

Is it known to who the brothers are engaged? (Other then familymembers) Maybe who their parents are?

Thanks,
Josette

Is it known to who the brothers are engaged? (Other then familymembers) Maybe who their parents are?

Thanks,
Josette

Once the official engagemnet takes place it would be easier to mention, if that makes sense.

U.S Defense Secretary Robert Gates (L) speaks with Abu Dhabi's Crown Prince Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed al-Nahayan during a meeting at the Crown Prince's villa in Abu Dhabi March 11, 2010. Gates arrived in Abu Dhabi on Thursday looking to tighten pressure on Tehran, as Iran's president warned Gulf countries against allowing a U.S. presence in the region.

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/5306/ppppppv.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom