Princess Haya current events 4: November 2008 - November 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh oh she is gain some weight.:idea: Maybe a Baby is Comming???

her weight goes up and down all the time. when you are that short, 5 pounds looks like 15 on a taller person. it doesn't help that her body proportions are very odd. i still stick to my statement that when she puts on a lot of makeup that she looks 10 years older. i disagree with her smile. i think her teeth are too big, and she needs to avoid emphasis on them. however, i still think her outfit was very cute.

the cutest thing about her is the smile, smile is not only about teeth, a lot of people have a perfect teeth but very cold fake smile, what makes her smile adorable is that you feel that it comes from her heart.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank´s Jordan! I don´t know if I like the new thoub.

It makes me think of somwthing in Egyptian style...maybe that's about colours...

I read often on this site about events being organized under the patronage of .....Princess Haya (or another prince/princess). Maybe it is off topic in this thread but what exactly does this mean, what is the involvement of Princess Haya? Is she organising or paying for it or is present at the event?

Princess Haya attends closing ceremony of SMCCU Festival

...Princess Haya also urged SMCCU to intensify efforts to help young talented girls to contribute to the social and cultural progress of the UAE. She commended the Festival's events, particularly the competitions, which had witnessed great enthusiasm and competitive spirit amongst the contestants, reflecting the increasing awareness of cultural understanding among girls in the country... - Full Article and Picture

Last edited:
Hi, Turkish delight, i am new to the forum but i have been visiting the forum since last year. I live in Dubai
I love her dress too! I have noticed of late that Hamdan has not been putting personal pictures in his website, it makes it so hard to see him this days
And Dubai is a liitle affected with this recession mania, i heard that the Maktoums are really worried.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, Turkish delight, i am new to the forum but i have been visiting the forum since last year. I live in Dubai
I love her dress too! I have noticed of late that Hamdan has not been putting personal pictures in his website, it makes it so hard to see him this days
And Dubai is a liitle affected with this recession mania, i heard that the Maktoums are really worried.

Welcome to the forum :flowers:!!

and we ALL are worried with this crisis, no imagine the incredible preasure on this guys who are sort of leaders of their country

:previous: intersting iformations guys,i didn't know,can someine explain more??:flowers:

No Haya does not buy her clothes "off the rack". Often she wears designer, eg Valentino, even altered to her liking. The problem is that most of these "catwalk" clothes look good on models but not on Haya. Given she's got unlimited money access (I would assume so when getting married to one of the richest people in the world) she should employ an advisor who is not only able to buy off designer but also to buy off designer suitable for Haya's figure.

Duke of Marmalade - I totally agree with you. Haya or her stylist needs to look at the clothes she is wearing and adapt them with the designer's help to her figure. This is a service that designers or their staff provide to richer clients. Haya can afford to pay for a stylist to help her. I don't agree that these clothes are ready to wear.

On re-reading her current event thread there are about 4 press releases for this award pre award: one for the announcement of the award, one for the logo, one for a meeting and now this to say she will go to an award ceremony tomorrow?

In my view these releases are a bit over the top particularly as several Al Nayhans and Maktoums already offer awards for education including her husband and his other "official" wife!

On re-reading her current event thread there are about 4 press releases for this award pre award: one for the announcement of the award, one for the logo, one for a meeting and now this to say she will go to an award ceremony tomorrow?

In my view these releases are a bit over the top particularly as several Al Nayhans and Maktoums already offer awards for education including her husband and his other "official" wife!
This is Pricess Haya's award, not his other wife's.

HRH Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein honours 19 student runners from Dubai Marathon 10k race at KHDA sponsored ceremony

...HRH Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein, wife of HH Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, yesterday honored 19 Emirati students from Zabeel and Al Raya Schools, during a ceremony organised by Dubai School Agency (DSA) which is under Dubai’s Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA). These students had participated ... - Article

Sheikh Mohammed appoints Princess Haya Chairwoman of INDEMAJ

Following a decree issued on March 5th, 2009 by Vice President and Prime Minister of UAE and Ruler of Dubai His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, appointing HRH Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein as chairperson of INDEMAJ, Princess Haya today chaired the first meeting of the board... - Article

Political wife :ermm:, it seems like he wants her to be more active than Sheikha Hind :whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom