Princess Haya current events 4: November 2008 - November 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
what is this about all the members of the dressage committee resigning? was there some major disagreement reported by the press. haya seems to have difficulty keeping staff in the FEI. is she difficult to deal with, or did stuff like this happen before her appointment?

what is this about all the members of the dressage committee resigning? was there some major disagreement reported by the press. haya seems to have difficulty keeping staff in the FEI. is she difficult to deal with, or did stuff like this happen before her appointment?

I have realized that it was after she was appointed. They have had two secretary generals in the FEI stayed a few months and resigned. Ive heard she wasnt an easy person but who knows.

P Haya is cleaning up an organization that has been mired in controversy for a long time. There were numerous articles about it during the Olympics in Bejing. It appears the safety of horses and riders has not been as close to the hearts of some members as it should be.

Thank´s Dazzling! She looks nice.

thanks dazzling for the photo:flowers:
she looks great,i love her dress,nice colour.

she looks relaxed. is it the same pink dress as yesterday?

Princess Haya looks beautiful in her pink and white dresses. :flowers:

she looks relaxed. is it the same pink dress as yesterday?

It seems to me that it's the same dress cut but another colour. If I'm not wrong she has another blue one. One cut - different colours.
It's gorgeous anyway.

what a lovely dress,Haya looks absolutely beautiful thanks for posting dazzling:flowers:

Thank´s Dazzling. I like her new dress.

she look beautiful in the pic you post jordan,I like her hair.

Princess Haya Joins Arthritis Walkathon
More pix
Gulfnews: Hundreds join Haya in arthritis march
Khaleej Times Online - Princess Haya Joins Arthritis Walkathon

Princess Haya backs arthritis awareness drive

Trade Arabia - Middle East business information | Trade news portal

Princess Haya and Venus Williams
21 February 2009... at the end of the final match between Venus Williams of the U.S. and Virginie Razzano of France at the WTA Dubai Tennis Championships.

princess haya - News, photos, topics, and quotes - Daylife
Venus Williams wins final in Dubai; speaks of Peer

It's certainly a surprise to see Princess Haya at the WTA Dubai Championships. I believe this is the first time she's attended it. I've been following the tournament through the years and only the sheikhs were usually present.

very nice pictures, thanks all. she looks cute . i think she is very active those days.

It's certainly a surprise to see Princess Haya at the WTA Dubai Championships. I believe this is the first time she's attended it. I've been following the tournament through the years and only the sheikhs were usually present.

I think it's a PR thing because of the Israeli girl that was forbidden to attend.
And suddenly Haya is showing up at the tournament to show off. She is even posing with a black, American girl, to show the western media UAE doesn't judge people on their gender, nationality or colour. Yeah right!

I think it's a PR thing because of the Israeli girl that was forbidden to attend.
And suddenly Haya is showing up at the tournament to show off. She is even posing with a black, American girl, to show the western media UAE doesn't judge people on their gender, nationality or colour. Yeah right!

Haya is posing with the winner who apparently is darked skin. No matter about who the winner was, light or dark skin, Haya wouldve had to pose with them;)

Haya showing up is just like Haya showing up at any other event. If she didnt attened last year doesnt mean there would be a reason for attending this year. If its to prove to western media, she has proved more then enough over the years standing along with her husband, Sheikh Mohammed.

She wasnt given a visa for political reasons which most of the Gulf countries have the same reason which the forum doesnt allow us to go into politics.

Just to clear something up, UAE's arent raciest in any way. FYI, the UAE isnt just made up of white's but also dark people who just have equall rights as anyone else.

Last edited:
She is even posing with a black, American girl...
Oh please. She's just presented the trophy to Venus Williams. This happens at tennis tournaments, believe it or not, and it's hardly a propaganda coup.

gosh!!!! until i saw the full body pic i honestly thought that venus stood on a podium!!! ok venus is kind of a tank but haya must be incredibly tiny and it shows when she's not around her husband or the arab community (who are usually rather tiny in comparison).

Oh please. She's just presented the trophy to Venus Williams. This happens at tennis tournaments, believe it or not, and it's hardly a propaganda coup.

Oh please, Haya has never shown the least interest in tennis or anything other then horse-racing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom